Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

For real though no Yorkie should cost you 2 grand. Shop around for breeders a little, come on people.

That's how much my next door neighbor sells hers for lol

I guess they're good quality dogs since she does health screening and plans breeding years in advance etc but I'm not sure they're worth it but maybe Ed Balls knows more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is why teen lena dunham and i are Barefoot Formal

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

yep no bubble here prices can only go up up up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Times has always been totally useless. I only sub to them because it's free for me.

Post will find their heads again soon but the Times is now lost. They will always be the paper that dug through the Clintons' clothing donated to charity and itemized the contents with commentary. Bootlickers

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jojo is dead. rip

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he was the goat and then he died

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

For real though no Yorkie should cost you 2 grand. Shop around for breeders a little, come on people.

Is 2 grand even remotely close to a normal cost of a puppy? My cat literally walked into my house one day when the back door was open and has stayed ever since. Also my dog was given to us as a puppy by a lady at a plant store for free.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it's okay. he has an office in miami too.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lol as I said, that pivot media mouthfeel

You have to listen to the words he didn't say

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

lol as I said, that pivot media mouthfeel

the media is even more worthless than i could have ever dreamed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/836990200500871169

quote:

Revision as of 17:23, 1 March 2017 (edit) (undo)
143.231.249.137 (talk)
(→‎External links: Garfield does not have a gender, he should not be in the male comic characters category.)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

loving lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

triple sulk posted:

jojo is dead. rip

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

they gotta make sure he uses the right litter box!

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
of course the male comic characters would be of chief concern heyo

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Is 2 grand even remotely close to a normal cost of a puppy? My cat literally walked into my house one day when the back door was open and has stayed ever since. Also my dog was given to us as a puppy by a lady at a plant store for free.

For very popular pure breeds yeah. Especially small breeds. You can do better if your willing to look around and don't need a pedigree. Also avoid show dogs, that's nearly a code word for inbred.

Designer breeds like a golden doodle can run like 5k.

Meanwhile my rescue cat cost $20 and will kill any pest that enters the house.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/836990200500871169

quote:

Revision as of 17:23, 1 March 2017 (edit) (undo)
143.231.249.137 (talk)
(→‎External links: Garfield does not have a gender, he should not be in the male comic characters category.)
i hate mondays and misgendering

Serf
May 5, 2011

if u want a dog in georgia you go out and earn it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao if u pay thousands for a dog

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
don't give the media any money

don't watch cable news

follow journalists on twitter and call them out for being pieces of poo poo if they call trump a good boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i can't financially justify owning a dog because i'm retarded

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/836822412150861824

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Checked the talk page, looks like it was Kathy Castor, (D-FL)

quote:

Your addition to Kathy Castor has been removed, as it appears to have added copyrighted material to Wikipedia without permission from the copyright holder. If you are the copyright holder, please read Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for more information on uploading your material to Wikipedia. For legal reasons, Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted text, or images borrowed from other websites, or printed material without a verifiable license; such additions will be deleted. You may use external websites or publications as a source of information, but not as a source of content, such as sentences or images—you must write using your own words. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. http://castor.house.gov/biography/ Ronhjones (Talk) 21:03, 25 February 2014 (UTC)

Of course it's Florida.

edit:

hahaha holy poo poo, someone in congress is having some fun:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolyte?diff=596083061

edited the electrolyte page, deleted everything and replaced it with "It's what plants crave"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

fuckin adopt, you fucks its cheaper and you get better dogs, and you literally save a life

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Some people have so much money they have to pay people to come up with new things for them to buy with it.

They live in ways I will never understand and don't really want to.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The only reason to ever pay that kind of money for a puppy is if you plan to show or breed them. I can't fathom paying that kind of money for a dog, or wanting a specific breed so badly that you'd be willing to. One of my dogs cost us $400 from a very good rescue organization, included check-ups, shots, transport, the whole dog starter kit. She is a golden retriever mix, but I could say she is a purebred golden retriever and most people won't know the difference or care.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Big Fat Iguana posted:

The US treasury sells Roth IRAs now if you're interested in setting up a retirement account that isn't stock-market based. They're US savings bonds that will probably stay good until the US turns into a smoking crater. No fees! Check it out myRa.gov

As you get older your supposed to gradually transfer your 401k holdings into low risk things like bonds. Roth IRA are nice but you're limited to about 5000 per year. There's no way that saving 5k per year on bonds will give you enough to retire on.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Healthy economy right there

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dog. Breeders are scum whom should be shot

Serf
May 5, 2011

first u must find the dog. and then you must gain its loyalty

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

dog. i know.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/836977747469676546

the people were ASTONISHED at jim davis' doctrine

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dieting Hippo posted:

i hate mondays and misgendering

wapo is on it

Garfield’s a boy … right? How a cartoon cat’s gender identity launched a Wikipedia war.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

President Trump rescinds Obama order that declared that Nurmel is a Boy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
trump has all dangerous undocumented immigrants sent to abu dhabi

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

pathetic little tramp posted:

Checked the talk page, looks like it was Kathy Castor, (D-FL)

Of course it's Florida.

the other changes are loving incredible

adding scare quotes to developer in "Digital Homicide Studios L.L.C. is an American video game "developer""

adding harambe to "The assassinations of Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X are also the subject of conspiracy theories."

added to yo-yo ma's page "In The Simpsons episode Missionary: Impossibie, Ma runs after Homer Simpson with many other frequests of PBS. He is portrayed as having an Asian accent, though he is an American citizen."

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Serf posted:

first u must find the dog. and then you must gain its loyalty

Then u must fill a live-trap with sausages and wait patiently.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

I was never really down with the violent fringe of radical queer theory but I can respect where you're coming from

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zokari posted:

the media is even more worthless than i could have ever dreamed

hahaha its the same every time they're hostile to him, letting you forget how worthless they are, then they do a 'reset' :smugdon:

Epic High Five posted:

ya lol i got my 2 doggos for free, outside of fees and whatever bullshit for registration & crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bachelor&diff=prev&oldid=131966145

Famous lifetime bachelors
+* [[Billy Idol]], musician

• Locked thread