Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Serf posted:

first u must find the dog. and then you must gain its loyalty

then you can learn it's kung fu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Serf posted:

first u must find the dog. and then you must gain its loyalty

you will know your dog when it tries to kill lick you

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
on topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quote:

Garfield’s gender swapped 20 times over 2½ days (during which his religion was briefly listed as Shiite Muslim for some reason) before an administrator was forced to step in.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

How and why was the nyt covering a terrible high school party?

Rich socialites do not live in the same world that we live in.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gringostar posted:

then you can learn it's kung fu

Snatch this pet from my hand

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Dogs really are the best. i come home through a downstairs garage every day and Brooklynn stands at the top of the steps leading up to my living room just so she can howl at me a few times and put her paws on my shoulders for face licks as instart climbing the stairs

this does occasionally present problems when i am clombing the stairs while holding things, usually her racking me with a paw accidentally, but i love her so whatever :3:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mormonpartyboat posted:

the other changes are loving incredible

adding scare quotes to developer in "Digital Homicide Studios L.L.C. is an American video game "developer""

adding harambe to "The assassinations of Robert F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X are also the subject of conspiracy theories."

added to yo-yo ma's page "In The Simpsons episode Missionary: Impossibie, Ma runs after Homer Simpson with many other frequests of PBS. He is portrayed as having an Asian accent, though he is an American citizen."

amazing

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Snatch this pet cupcake from my hand

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

For real though no Yorkie should cost you 2 grand. Shop around for breeders a little, come on people.
Honestly if you pay more than about 70p for a Yorkie you are getting hosed over

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the only thing i want to be absurdly wealthy for is a luxury blimp. i want a luxury blimp.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
http://www.shampoofantasy.com

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gotta finish up my dissertation, "Queering the Funny Pages: Toward a Collective Hermeneutics of the Differently Gendered in Two Dimensions"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i'd like a house with two bathrooms. :unsmith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Turns out McConnell's spirit animal is cupcake dog and not turtle.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

next time, on history's greatest volcels

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

it's me i'm the conscipuous consumer.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

You have to listen to the words he didn't say

See, baloogan was saying it wasn't a pivot. Now he was right but also wrong. It wasn't a pivot on substance but on style. The Presidential Pivot©

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Where are people getting $2000 dogs?

One of my friends bought a purebred golden retriever puppy (he wanted a purebred since he just had a baby and he needs a dog with as predicable of a temperament as possible, thus ruling out shelter mixes) from a well-run family breeder for $800. Fully vaccinated with vet paperwork. And this is in California.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

i'd like a house

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Admiral Ray posted:

i'd like a house

maybe you can be my roommate considering you are TWO BATHROOMS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

that says house of representatives but this sounds like a spicer move to me. maybe he edited the article on his phone while visiting congress?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

on cbs this fall

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

*closes browser*
"today was a good day"

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Vladimir Putin posted:

As you get older your supposed to gradually transfer your 401k holdings into low risk things like bonds. Roth IRA are nice but you're limited to about 5000 per year. There's no way that saving 5k per year on bonds will give you enough to retire on.
That's Roth IRAs, though. There are Roth 401(k) plans now, too, with the same limits as traditional 401(k)s.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
JEB!

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/in-trumps-speech-notes-of-rick-scott-marco-rubio-and-jeb-bush/2314933
In Trump's speech, notes of Rick Scott, Marco Rubio and Jeb! Bush

quote:

Bush as a cadidate also talked about a shift that rewards people with work skills rather than the family-based immigration system in place.

Finally, Trump spoke of education, calling it “the civil rights issue of our time.” He said: "I am calling upon members of both parties to pass an education bill that funds school choice for disadvantaged youth, including millions of African-American and Latino children. These families should be free to choose the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school that is right for them.”

That’s straight from Bush’s playbook. Making the tie even stronger, Trump pointed to a young woman in the audience, Denisha Merriweather, a Jacksonville woman who benefited from the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program. It was Bush who first highlighted her story and Merriweather appeared on the campaign trail with him.

“We want all children to be able to break the cycle of poverty just like Denisha,” Trump said.

On Twitter, Bush wrote “Great to see @DenishaMweather recognized at tonight’s #JointSession. She is a remarkable example of the power and potential of school choice.”

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

the only thing i want to be absurdly wealthy for is a luxury blimp. i want a luxury blimp.

instead of a house boat I want a house-zepplin

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

*closes browser*
"today was a good day"

Please don't doxx my post history like that.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

*closes browser*
"today was a good day"

who did this?? probably a hero.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Agean90 posted:

instead of a house boat I want a house-zepplin

there isn't a police force in the world that could force me to land my zeppelin to search for contraband.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
*rolls down car window and scoots sunglasses rakishly down nose* i... Feel Like poo poo, and i Want to Die

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

in my experience houses from before eeeh ww1 or so have either one bathroom or far, far too many bathrooms

move to the east coast and price out some ancient moneypit houses

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

sincx posted:

One of my friends bought a purebred golden retriever puppy (he wanted a purebred since he just had a baby and he needs a dog with as predicable of a temperament as possible, thus ruling out shelter mixes) from a well-run family breeder for $800. Fully vaccinated with vet paperwork. And this is in California.

Golden retrievers aren't going to cost you 2k, they are way too common and healthy. It's the small or fragile breeds that run higher.

Think about a Chihuahua and how insane and suicidal they are. Now imagine a pregnant one and how even more prone to death it would be.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

That DICK! posted:

maybe you can be my roommate considering you are TWO BATHROOMS

any room can be a bathroom if you have chamber pots.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

ex post facho posted:

Dogs really are the best. i come home through a downstairs garage every day and Brooklynn stands at the top of the steps leading up to my living room just so she can howl at me a few times and put her paws on my shoulders for face licks as instart climbing the stairs

this does occasionally present problems when i am clombing the stairs while holding things, usually her racking me with a paw accidentally, but i love her so whatever :3:

actually cats are the best

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
I'd say move to buffalo and pay 150 bucks a month for a mortgage but I'm 90% sure I'm being poisoned by truck exhaust and the remaining particulate from Bethlehem Steel

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

*rolls down car window and scoots sunglasses rakishly down nose* i... Feel Like poo poo, and i Want to Die

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

*drops cinder block on gas pedal while screaming SATAN TAKE THE WHEEL!!!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

sincx posted:

wife's family had a purebred standard poodle with papers that ran about that much

nicest, smartest, chillest doggo ever. took being a guard dog very seriously, to the point where he'd patrol the house to check on everybody and then curl up by the front door if people were downstairs or at the top of the stairs if people were in bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i'm starting a kickstarter to buy a C-Spam Trump Thread Dog

• Locked thread