Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I love the term swarthy. It's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I hope for the sake of the epic-ness of humanity, Pizzagate is real and it sets off a biblical chain of events

There's all these high proifle pedos already and to have them all wrapped up in a neat package would be convenient to toppling the empowered elite of this decadent shithole

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I hope for the sake of the epic-ness of humanity, Pizzagate is real and it sets off a biblical chain of events

There's all these high proifle pedos already and to have them all wrapped up in a neat package would be convenient to toppling the empowered elite of this decadent shithole

I dunno, if Pizzagate turns out to be real and it gets linked backed to Trump, you guys'll been doing mental gymnastics all day about how that's ok. So I'd prefer the dumb pedo pizza conspiracy remain dumb and false.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I dunno, if Pizzagate turns out to be real and it gets linked backed to Trump, you guys'll been doing mental gymnastics all day about how that's ok. So I'd prefer the dumb pedo pizza conspiracy remain dumb and false.

Yah I'm pretty sure that if Trump is knee deep in pedophilia it's a non-partisan issue

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Tiny Deer posted:

Okay forget the students, I need to know: Spunky Ho, where are the bathrooms you visit?

And Kjoery, please, as a fellow Canadian and filthy leftist: stop saying frog men, it's so...lame. It's like 'tiny hands' all over again. Just call racists racists and transphobes transphobes. They hate that the most, trust me.
i dont really want to give alt-righters the satisfaction of calling them alt-right, honestly. calling them neo-nazis leads to them crying persecution right off the bat, and i mean, yeah theyre p racist but they dont know that, and their entire ideology has been systematically reinforcing the notion that anyone who uses the term is wrong.

so yeah - a great deal of them use some variety of pepe as their avatar, and the extremely punchable Richard Spencer himself had a lil frog pin, so i figure its a fitting enough term? hell, even alt-righters like sargon have begun using the frog in full force.

the frog is the central symbol of their moment.

theyre frog people, plain and simple

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Harrower posted:

I don't see any right wing rioters torching downtown or a campus because some one they don't like is speaking there.

Yeah about that

https://twitter.com/davidgordonkoch/status/836979809137852418

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand why there needs to be a pizzagate conspiracy when people like Jeff Epstein are walking free.

Like that dude recruited little girls to go to his mansion so he could gently caress them. That's not a conspiracy, that's what he was arrested for and managed to get it knocked down to just pleading guilty for soliciting a 14 yr old prostitute for which he served 13 months.

You wanna show up somewhere with a rifle, show up to that dude's house palatial mansion imo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I don't understand why there needs to be a pizzagate conspiracy when people like Jeff Epstein are walking free.

Like that dude recruited little girls to go to his mansion so he could gently caress them. That's not a conspiracy, that's what he was arrested for and managed to get it knocked down to just pleading guilty for soliciting a 14 yr old prostitute for which he served 13 months.

You wanna show up somewhere with a rifle, show up to that dude's house palatial mansion imo.

He lives on an island and entertains America's elite lmao

Just like Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a little girl and all Hollywood loves

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

And didn't Trump and Bill Clinton hang out with him?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
frog people??? amphibian-americans, please

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

And didn't Trump and Bill Clinton hang out with him?

Lots of people hung out with him.

Trump in particular is accused of going to the orgy island although afaik that isn't backed up by evidence and the court accusation (again afaik) disappeared after the election so I don't think it was anything more than "yeah I know that guy."

Bill took 26 trips on Epstein's private plane nicknamed the "Lolita Express," often without his security detail and often the flight logs would say something like "Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Sarah, Natasha" which is like oh rly

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He lives on an island and entertains America's elite lmao

Just like Roman Polanski who drugged and raped a little girl and all Hollywood loves

seriously maybe we need another terror or something bc goddamn these people and their enablers are everywhere and they have the wealth + power to make their child loving fantasies into reality

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

Lots of people hung out with him.

Trump in particular is accused of going to the orgy island although afaik that isn't backed up by evidence and the court accusation (again afaik) disappeared after the election so I don't think it was anything more than "yeah I know that guy."

Bill took 26 trips on Epstein's private plane nicknamed the "Lolita Express," often without his security detail and often the flight logs would say something like "Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Sarah, Natasha" which is like oh rly

seriously maybe we need another terror or something bc goddamn these people and their enablers are everywhere

Not backed up by evidence you say? That sounds like room for alternative facts!

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

how retarded would you have to be to think that 'artisinal amateur explosives' is real

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i washed my feet in my dorm sink all the time and i'm not a muslim lol

i'm just a dirty white boy i guess

e: lol "he's walking around with FLIP FLOPS while we try to study!" that's what the library is for nerds

ee: ahh you can have that one

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

your friend a dog posted:

how retarded would you have to be to think that 'artisinal amateur explosives' is real
it says "artisanal amateur explosives" you goober

you goob

you loving goobster

what a goobroni

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Sounds like Leftie talk to me, I reckon *spits chaw

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Well the police and university took it seriously enough to evacuate for the day and search. :shrug: I guess they should've just asked you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Well the police and university took it seriously enough to evacuate for the day and search. :shrug:

Well they kind of have to, because it's a bomb threat and everything, they can't just be like "oh haha, bomb threat" and then by the off chance have some kind of Craft Beer Bomb go off and hurt a Moslem

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well they kind of have to, because it's a bomb threat and everything, they can't just be like "oh haha, bomb threat" and then by the off chance have some kind of Craft Beer Bomb go off and hurt a Moslem

Why are you telling me, I'm not the one who called them retarded.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Why are you telling me, I'm not the one who called them retarded.

Because its still absurd, you won't get sued if a Moslem gets hurt unlike the university

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because its still absurd, you won't get sued if a Moslem gets hurt unlike the university

I'm pretty sure what's absurd is getting a specific bomb threat and not acting on it.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Downtown Chicago Library is a great place to score a hobo dick

Oh my God that's delightful. Chicago! Haha, thank you.

Kjoery posted:

i dont really want to give alt-righters the satisfaction of calling them alt-right, honestly. calling them neo-nazis leads to them crying persecution right off the bat, and i mean, yeah theyre p racist but they dont know that, and their entire ideology has been systematically reinforcing the notion that anyone who uses the term is wrong.

so yeah - a great deal of them use some variety of pepe as their avatar, and the extremely punchable Richard Spencer himself had a lil frog pin, so i figure its a fitting enough term? hell, even alt-righters like sargon have begun using the frog in full force.

the frog is the central symbol of their moment.

theyre frog people, plain and simple

Eh, fair enough. Maybe I'm just sad all our modern terrible things have stupid names and stupid mascots.

Say what you will about old school fascists but at least they had style and knew to use attractive people in their propaganda.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knight posted:

it says "artisanal amateur explosives" you goober

you goob

you loving goobster

what a goobroni

anal :grin:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they're sneaking hand make snukes up people's boots

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

they're sneaking hand make snukes up people's boots

Dude, seriously. Don't wash your feet in the loving sink

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Tiny Deer posted:

Eh, fair enough. Maybe I'm just sad all our modern terrible things have stupid names and stupid mascots.

Say what you will about old school fascists but at least they had style and knew to use attractive people in their propaganda.
i dont know its a movement that originated from #gamergate and #pizzagate

im not sure how much youre expecting from a bunch of 15-25 yr old 4chan basement nerds who get angry when women have opinions about video games and believe in child smuggling pizza stores based on emails they never bothered reading

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Dude, seriously. Don't wash your feet in the loving sink

i mean I don't anymore* but college you know?

*well, maybe once in a GREAT WHILE maybe depending on circumstances not gonna say never

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Especially when legal immigrants have nothing but resentment towards illegals because it takes a lot of money and time to do it the legal way

I've read 3 pages of this thread and seen this talking point twice. This is incorrect. I'm a legal USA immigrant and I have no problem with illegal immigrants. Please don't use me as one of your talking points.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I dont know if you guys noticed but the majority of this thread is filled with arguing over what and who is a racist or a transphobe while ignoring the massive backlash against the political establishment that united people behind Trump.

Thats how strongly the political elites have brainwashed the population. Identity politics is always first and foremost point of contention and it drowns out everything else.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

redreader posted:

I've read 3 pages of this thread and seen this talking point twice. This is incorrect. I'm a legal USA immigrant and I have no problem with illegal immigrants. Please don't use me as one of your talking points.

You paid for it yourself? Did you do the paper work? Or did your parents do it

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

SBJ posted:

I dont know if you guys noticed but the majority of this thread is filled with arguing over what and who is a racist or a transphobe while ignoring the massive backlash against the political establishment that united people behind Trump.

Thats how strongly the political elites have brainwashed the population. Identity politics is always first and foremost point of contention and it drowns out everything else.

Maybe because only the terminally retarded think Trump is actually in anyways anti establishment.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Maybe because only the terminally retarded think Trump is actually in anyways anti establishment.

Besides the fact that every establishment structure there is, was against him, from the Koch Bro's to Wall Street, from Hollywood to CNN

Obama = President = Establishment = Anti-Trump

If you recall the Republicans didn't want him either and Paul Ryan still doesnt

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Besides the fact that every establishment structure there is, was against him, from the Koch Bro's to Wall Street, from Hollywood to CNN

Obama = President = Establishment = Anti-Trump

Because the establishment realized he was retarded, not that he wouldn't appease them at every step of the way.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

sounds like something a nazi would say

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Because the establishment realized he was retarded, not that he wouldn't appease them at every step of the way.

Yah the CIA is looking out for me, the American Joe

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think Spunky was being a bit hyperbolic with that statement but fwiw in my experience an overwhelming majority of the legal Bulgarian immigrants I know are not fans of illegal immigration. I want to say stats I've seen indicate that over half of legal immigrants view illegal immigration more harshly than the average person born a citizen but I can't seem to dig them up right now :shrug:

Although they all agree that the path to legal status is insanely difficult. I don't think anyone is really disputing that though.

SBJ posted:

idk I think at least in this thread it's bc it seems like even the right wing people in here agree on the broader perspective of "the economy or government is not working for anyone but the super rich and that needs to end."

Like if I remember the discussion about the prison system correctly, Spunky thinks the issues are more a result of class/economic disparity vs racial stuff and just for that people jumped down his throat (I kind of agree with him honestly, I think the racism only comes about bc of class disparity in the first place). And we had some back and forth arguing the point of course but like I said in the end we both agree "yeah this poo poo is hosed and needs fixing and both parties are beholden to no one but monied interests."

(sorry if I put words in your mouth but I feel like that's where we ended on that topic?)

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

sounds like something a nazi would say
excuse me we're calling them frog people in this thread ok? thanks fam

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why do you hate the French????

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Spunky thinks the issues are more a result of class/economic disparity vs racial stuff

It's all class warfare, racial issues are divide and conquer, poor people have it lovely regardless of skin color, and a homeless white guy is as miserable as a homeless black guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I hope not because I am involved deeply at the highest levels of that project and it would be really bad for me.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's all class warfare, racial issues are divide and conquer, poor people have it lovely regardless of skin color, and a homeless white guy is as miserable as a homeless black guy

no war but class war^^^

• Locked thread