Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This game was nearly some sort of wild six string samurai mad max thing lmao

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/837031975839936512

https://twitter.com/juanjimver/status/837036378802241536

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gone Home Link

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Buena camiseta...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

wow that would have been loving *chip in my brain that prevents me from ever syaing anything bad about nintendo that i had installed last year electrocutes me* Cool.

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
A Six String Samurai Zelda sounds like it would be fantastic. I wish they had taken it in that direction.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sounds bad fugg 7u all

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the reviews for this seem universally positive, so i'm very excited.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Caithness posted:

A Six String Samurai Zelda sounds like it would be fantastic. I wish they had taken it in that direction.

Nope

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

badass

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

link loves meghadeth and thats why he must destroy metallica ganon

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Caithness posted:

Your gay

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

link loves meghadeth and thats why he must destroy metallica ganon
I understand that.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
The moaning kid would replace Navi.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILFddYxKOM

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BotW actually stands for Best in the World

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ohh baby

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

so hot in here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I mean skyward sword also got universal acclaim before it's release. game reviewers rate Zelda games on a scale of 95 to 100 lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its kinda funny watching the GB video for this and its Dan breathlessly gushing about the game while he climbs a tower to reveal icons on a map.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks so friggin pretty...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
BIG CHUCHU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had to stop after 10 minutes because otherwise I would be on line tonight to buy a switch somewhere.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Its kinda funny watching the GB video for this and its Dan breathlessly gushing about the game while he climbs a tower to reveal icons on a map.
the towers gave me a ubisoft-induced freakout but they don't reveal icons thankfully, I think they just reveal the overall map of the area? And they seem to unlock apps for the Sheikah iPad? I might be totally wrong though lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this game is badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dan says he was describing this game to someone and was so excited about zelda he started crying

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

dan says he was describing this game to someone and was so excited about zelda he started crying

oh my god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

lmfao

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

elf help book posted:

games journalism

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

at the date posted:

games journalism

im crying from how good this post is

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

18 hours until Games Rise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Any idea what time this will release on the eshop? If it's midnight eastern time I'm getting up at 5am to download it.

• Locked thread