Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Have you not played Mario Golf World Tour?

not outside the demo courses, no. the 3DS is extremely uncomfortable to me so I'm kinda sitting that game out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

HolePisser1982 posted:

not outside the demo courses, no. the 3DS is extremely uncomfortable to me so I'm kinda sitting that game out
I actually preferred the GBA one to it, but it's certainly a decent offering in the series.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

I actually preferred the GBA one to it, but it's certainly a decent offering in the series.

The GBA one is badass. They really need to bring rpg mechanics back to Mario Golf

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Thank God the GBA doesn't track playtime like the DS cause I've got probably 800 hours on Advance Tour.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the 3ds golf game is extremely good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

The GBA one is badass. They really need to bring rpg mechanics back to Mario Golf

i wish it was more full fledged like that one, but it does have some rpg elements

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

me & charleston are trying our luck at the Sears

ah, i see you met my friend charleston

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

the 3ds golf game is extremely good

It's so fuckin good. I thought I'd miss the RPG stuff but the core golfing is so good I really didn't at all. It's such a nice balance between being super chill and rear end-clenchingly tense

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

show up early for a midnight release
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/NintendoSwitch-Zelda/
and if that doesnt work then the next morning you can go to target or a GS/best buy that didnt do a midnight opening

oh hellz yes bitches, time to get in line early and bust out the jar jar chair

had this sumbitch in line for every new star wars film since 1999.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
When you don't preorder the switch but want one midnight because you saw how epic Zelda looks

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Black Baby Goku posted:

When you don't preorder the switch but want one midnight because you saw how epic Zelda looks

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i love nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

check out this sweet new tag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The iconic "click".

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This llooks like the tattoo Rediscover had to get when he started working at Dominos

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

This llooks like the tattoo Rediscover had to get when he started working at Dominos

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

*lying down on the couch* Nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

The iconic "click".
it's clack.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm not making the Switch until late march when I go to Canada, which is ok though since it's dirt cheap for me over there. gotta stay strong.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I thought games and just everything in general was more expensive in Canada.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
switch cartridges taste bad: https://mic.com/articles/170024/people-are-tasting-nintendo-switch-game-cartridges-and-apparently-they-re-disgusting#.hZNAtTdbO

also the picture there makes me mad that its 2017 and i cant buy elite beat agents on any nintendo online store

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I uh, what?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

poty posted:

switch cartridges taste bad: https://mic.com/articles/170024/people-are-tasting-nintendo-switch-game-cartridges-and-apparently-they-re-disgusting#.hZNAtTdbO

also the picture there makes me mad that its 2017 and i cant buy elite beat agents on any nintendo online store

ugh now you reminded me that I never beat jumpin jack flash on the highest difficulty

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
How do you make plastic taste bad

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

put it in a dominos pizza box

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

there's probably some kind of coating lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Syncopated posted:

ugh now you reminded me that I never beat jumpin jack flash on the highest difficulty

i did and it was so great

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

put it in a dominos pizza box

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

papa johns is better

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Lmfao

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

oh the singularity hit this year?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

an actual dog posted:

there's probably some kind of coating lol

http://jeff.zone/post/157876212911/do-you-think-nintendo-intentionally-coated-switch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

so nintendo