Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

it use to be good :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Opera was cool and good back in the day. :corsair:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
tho tbh it was probably just that other browsers were so bad back then

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
the only thing opera was good for was to have browser to use on windows 95/98/me once firefox started to want windows 2000/xp.

remember when opera used to have ads built into it and you had to pay real money for a browser to make them go away??

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

fishmech posted:

the only thing opera was good for was to have browser to use on windows 95/98/me once firefox started to want windows 2000/xp.

remember when opera used to have ads built into it and you had to pay real money for a browser to make them go away??

Still less overall ads while web browsing back in the day. :smith:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

i remember nothing before chrome

nothing, i tell you

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
How long does it take keets to mature?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
fishmech, is there a stupid brand war argument that you won't get involved in

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bueno Papi posted:

How long does it take keets to mature?
it's about two months before they have full adult feathers and don't need heat at night, and then they reach mating/laying age at about eight months. they keep growing slowly and reach their full adult size at about two years, the same as a chicken

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Cease to Hope posted:

fishmech, is there a stupid brand war argument that you won't get involved in

You know the answer to this one.

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Avshalom posted:

it's about two months before they have full adult feathers and don't need heat at night, and then they reach mating/laying age at about eight months. they keep growing slowly and reach their full adult size at about two years, the same as a chicken

What's the typical feed conversion ratio you get for your keets?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

kustomkarkommando posted:

Garfield is all of us and we are garfield

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

:same:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Bueno Papi posted:

Cessna Bombers sounds like an amateur baseball league team. I like it.

best co-ed baseball team i've seen is a bunch of ucla geneticists calling themselves 'gene machine'

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

strange feeling when you thought you were an arlene, a nermal, a garfield or hell, even a lyman but you realize you're jon goddamn arbuckle

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Bueno Papi posted:

What's the typical feed conversion ratio you get for your keets?
zero, lol

if i ever managed to make the jump to eating them they'd be much more efficient than chickens because they're excellent foragers. a mature guinea is pure muscle and mostly looks after itself. their laying season is only 3-4 months long but they pump out an egg a day regularly and the eggs are delicious, all yolk and not much white, but i don't eat the eggs often because i'm addicted to keets

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Avshalom posted:

zero, lol

if i ever managed to make the jump to eating them they'd be much more efficient than chickens because they're excellent foragers. a mature guinea is pure muscle and mostly looks after itself. their laying season is only 3-4 months long but they pump out an egg a day regularly and the eggs are delicious, all yolk and not much white, but i don't eat the eggs often because i'm addicted to keets

Neat. Sorry for all the questions. Don't have any experience with guineas. I guess I should spam your keets thread with my questions from on.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Bueno Papi posted:

Neat. Sorry for all the questions. Don't have any experience with guineas. I guess I should spam your keets thread with my questions from on.

tbh your posts are well above the dad chat average

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
haha, i finally got around to reading arnold white's review of 'get out' and holy poo poo

quote:

But Kaluuya’s strongest historical associations must come from Peele’s subconscious: The actor’s dark-skin/bright-teeth image inadvertently recalls the old Sambo archetype. Kaluuya frequently goes from sleepy-eyed stress to bug-eyed fright. Surely Spike Lee would have recognized the resemblance to Stepin Fetchit, Mantan Moreland, and Willie Best, the infamous comics who made their living performing Negro caricatures during Hollywood’s era of segregation. Peele seems too caught up in exploiting modern narcissism to notice old repulsion. Sambo lives matter. Question: Will Kaluuya’s wild-eyed consternation be equated with James Baldwin’s bug-eye perspicacity in I Am Not Your Negro?

this is the only bad review from a critic on rotten tomatoes out of 130 reviews total, and boy is it a doozy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

I'd be worried if you didn't, Jon.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
oh man, just pretend i quoted this whole thing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

oh man, just pretend i quoted this whole thing
why are quoting majoran quoting unfinished garfield comic

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Majorian posted:

I'd be worried if you didn't, Jon.

Im off tomorrow, therefore I dont dread.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I just worked a 10 hour shift with no breaks or lunch. People are ungrateful assholes.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLXMZ5Ijju4/

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

What kind of currency is P?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/buzzfeedtastyy/status/822875817785131008

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

botswana pula

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Cease to Hope posted:

tbh your posts are well above the dad chat average

I get it. Sorry. I'll stop posting.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

why are quoting majoran quoting unfinished garfield comic

Everything I post is beautiful.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

STOP POSTING BAD FOOD WHEN IM THIS HUNGRY

I would almost consider eating that.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

STOP POSTING BAD FOOD WHEN IM THIS HUNGRY

I would almost consider eating that.
have you tried eating

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Furnaceface posted:

ask trump

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I didnt realize I was hungry because I was so busy with work but now that Im home I feel hollow and empty.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

I didnt realize I was hungry because I was so busy with work but now that Im home I feel hollow and empty.
ah, you're the sisu of america

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

have you tried eating

I bought 2 massive ginormous steaks, the oven is preheating.

Going to steam some green beans too.

Also making beef stroganoff. I think I found a way to hide the mushrooms so my family will eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hey gently caress you Im not American. You dont see me calling you a Finn. :mad:

• Locked thread