Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have here in my hand a list of liberals who had premarital sex before taking the holy vow of public office

Nice Steve Miller cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Laverne Cox for 2020 imo

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/status/837084047578959873

Hmm, on one hand Trump is telling me they have mountains of intel from the raid on the other the Fake News needs to be corralled into work camps.

Vilerat's mom cried that Hillary lied to her face and now Trump drug out Ryan's widow to do it in front of millions lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Laverne Cox for 2020 imo

she'd be great for employment, considering she always gave JD the business - lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

that dead seal's widow got the longest applause ever so that means donald made the good decision.
the GOPers in the room immediately stopped clapping as soon as Donald did, so he's got them wrapped around his finger with this poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ah i remember when that moron smugly proclaimed that he was too cool to vote

i hope he gets CTE and does suicide

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
imagine how much applause he would get if trump killed everyone in the military.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Regular Nintendo posted:

This was just literally on my loving tv

I know they put RuPaul in there as a ha ha joke, but in all actuality, RuPaul would be amazing.

DON'T gently caress WITH HENNY.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

skaboomizzy posted:

How much does the brass hate him that like a dozen of them are leaking to the media saying "no, Trump is full of poo poo, this mission was a fiasco, we got nothing from it except Yemen telling us to gtfo, a dead SEAL and a wrecked Osprey"
yes, but

Admiral Ray posted:

that dead seal's widow got the longest applause ever so that means donald made the good decision.

is what 99% of the population will unironically believe

so :shrug:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

imagine how much applause he would get if trump killed everyone in the military.

the blood spilled on the sand

the pact was sealed

the standing ovation broke the record

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if donny gets applause when he gets soliders killed, and the president is commander in chief of the military... if he kills himself he'd probably get the bigliest applause of all time!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we recovered intelligence from the yemen raid indicating that ba ba booey ba ba booey howard stern is the greatest. officials believe it to be some sort of code, and are still analyzing.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

if donny gets applause when he gets soliders killed, and the president is commander in chief of the military... if he kills himself he'd probably get the bigliest applause of all time!

I like this line of thinking

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

skaboomizzy posted:

a wrecked Osprey

how very

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Regular Nintendo posted:

This was just literally on my loving tv

this would've been really funny two years ago but now it just seems like a reasonable alternative

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

hell, id applaud

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Nichael posted:

Worked for hitler

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"please clap."
/
/
/
:suicide:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Laverne Cox for 2020 imo

The 2020 race is getting crazy and it's still 2017. I remember them keeping a podium warm in case Joe Biden decided to join the race. I want something like that to happen at every debate. Just shocking new candidates surprising the audiences. I want, mid-debate, the mics to be cut and music kick in as Gaga rappels down from the rafters to announce that she's running for President.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Brown Menace posted:

Worked for hitler

nice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

youd think republicans would appreciate a guy who shoots first

Republicans have only seen the lovely special edition

:sad:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I'm 28 so not quite there yet. Also "savings" don't exist when you work paycheck to paycheck.

I have some tucked away I'm not totally hosed, but the idea of saving enough to stay alive after retirement (if the current trends in wage stagnation and cost of living/healthcare/housing increase continues) is just so depressing that I try to not think about it.

Maybe I'll just rob a bank at 65 or something.

I'm in his exact same boat. Save here and here and want to start investing if I can, but holy gently caress, money is tight.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

DryGoods posted:

The 2020 race is getting crazy and it's still 2017. I remember them keeping a podium warm in case Joe Biden decided to join the race. I want something like that to happen at every debate. Just shocking new candidates surprising the audiences. I want, mid-debate, the mics to be cut and music kick in as Gaga rappels down from the rafters to announce that she's running for President.

turns out to fight against spectacle and bullying means even crazier spectacle and bullying

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

triumph the insult comic dog/neil hamburger 2020

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

moveable shape posted:

turns out to fight against spectacle and bullying means even crazier spectacle and bullying

we learned long ago that it isn't the water that puts fires out, but fire fighting itself to escape the water.

Burn It Down 2020

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

ah i remember when that moron smugly proclaimed that he was too cool to vote

i hope he gets CTE and does suicide

he's from, california, yo. cmon

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vertical Lime posted:

you probably lost money if you bet on this popping up today and won

https://twitter.com/tomtomorrow/status/837083824454578178

wolfonjeopardy.png

This is it

We found cnn.jpg

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Lol the media has the memory of a goldfish

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Lol the media has the memory of a goldfish

they just want to be let into the spicy gaggle.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
if oprah or any other celebrity is the best the dems can push out of their collective assholes, then death to america long live the new flesh.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

if oprah or any other celebrity is the best the dems can push out of their collective assholes, then death to america long live the new flesh.

-some guy who has learned nothing

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm in his exact same boat. Save here and here and want to start investing if I can, but holy gently caress, money is tight.

I'm not kidding when I say my retirement plan is dying before I have to retire

I mean being in my 60s and having grandchildren would have been nice but it doesn't solve racism sooo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Regular Nintendo posted:

This is it

We found cnn.jpg

if you want cnn.mov hold wolfs beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I honestly wonder what goes through the head of the press Corp. like they know about all these famous journalists and anchorman and how they stood up to corrupt politicians and then when given the opportunity to do the same they do... jack poo poo.

do they even realize that this exact scenario is pretty much perfect for making someone's career?

like seriously is there where they dump all the journalistic versions of failsons?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Agean90 posted:

I honestly wonder what goes through the head of the press Corp

"where's my clicks at?"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Agean90 posted:

I honestly wonder what goes through the head of the press Corp. like they know about all these famous journalists and anchorman and how they stood up to corrupt politicians and then when given the opportunity to do the same they do... jack poo poo.

do they even realize that this exact scenario is pretty much perfect for making someone's career?

like seriously is there where they dump all the journalistic versions of failsons?

anchormen are literally paid tens of millions of dollars. they are not going to do poo poo.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Agean90 posted:

they're saving their journalistic capital for when a really good chance to stick it to him comes up. don't worry, they'll know when the time comes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trumps

wine

germk

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tbf it's been like a month into his term and we all know for sure the best is yet to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
everyone else gets marching orders. you know who gives those marching orders?

also millionaires only interested in ad revenue.

• Locked thread