Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

speaking of wwb how is the liberated north these days? lots of targets, pvp and content?

Content migrated south for the winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

one might say the vendetta between PL and GSF is gone

To be honest it was more on the goons side anyways.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

didn't want that vendetta anyways already replaced etc.

is wishing he'd bought a titan instead the same thing as this

because that is what i would have liked :sweatdrop:

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003

Stealthgerbil posted:

Dumb question but why did Goonswarm help PL with anything? Why does anyone help them with anything? Like if I had to guess, there is some super top secret deal between GSF and PL but I am just an idiot who barely plays this game.

If you are talking about the fortizar fight last night, it was mutually beneficial to team up since Team Boonie had overwhelming numbers.

If you are asking in general terms, it's really not that complicated? Almost everyone in EVE has worked with every other group at some point or another. We (PL) have worked with Team g00nie when our interests line up.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

is wishing he'd bought a titan instead the same thing as this

because that is what i would have liked :sweatdrop:

it's kinda funny that he bought this awesome ship and all he managed to use it for was a bit of ratting, for like 2 weeks

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

Landsknecht posted:

it's kinda funny that he bought this awesome ship and all he managed to use it for was a bit of ratting, for like 2 weeks

He mined it, so it was free (less BPC).

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

meatmccartney posted:

He mined it, so it was free (less BPC).

really PL is the loser, because we paid ISK for our ammo

check&m8, m8

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This thread is really a form of performance art, wherein PL posters and GSF posters do a sideways crab dance around each other while yelling and loudly denying that they desperately want to gently caress.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
"wish they'd go the gently caress away" isnt the same as "want to gently caress"

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

ahem, no, WRONG

he also shot blue ESS with it :cripes:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
So this is our largest loss due to ESS since JU- right?

:bravo:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

gwrtheyrn posted:

So this is our largest loss due to ESS since JU- right?

:bravo:

idk, was an ESS involved with this loss?

i just saw a KM of the guy shooting a blue ESS with the vendetta

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Yea I remember the whole drama back when EO left GSF. It kind of sucked because I had gotten into the black ops SIG around that time and then all the cool people who were good at that aspect of eve left :( I figured that we were against working with PL because of previous history but its cool that people were able to put that aside last night in order to shoot testco. Mostly because GSF + PL working together really makes the pubbies froth with anger. Maybe I should actually start going on fleet ops, they sound kind of fun.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Stealthgerbil posted:

Yea I remember the whole drama back when EO left GSF. It kind of sucked because I had gotten into the black ops SIG around that time and then all the cool people who were good at that aspect of eve left :( I figured that we were against working with PL because of previous history but its cool that people were able to put that aside last night in order to shoot testco. Mostly because GSF + PL working together really makes the pubbies froth with anger. Maybe I should actually start going on fleet ops, they sound kind of fun.

i think the only real barrier to gsf and pl working together is that nobody in PL can stomach working with mittani

dude is worse than vince+lady scarlet

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

i think the only real barrier to gsf and pl working together is that nobody in PL can stomach working with mittani

dude is worse than vince+lady scarlet

then why are they always tryna get on his nuts

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

idk, was an ESS involved with this loss?

i just saw a KM of the guy shooting a blue ESS with the vendetta

Some guy said they anchored an ess and parked a hictor on it just waiting for the vendetta. I have no idea if this is true or not

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

gwrtheyrn posted:

Some guy said they anchored an ess and parked a hictor on it just waiting for the vendetta. I have no idea if this is true or not

yeah, me either

but i believe it

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
he was a hyperspatial hic so it could be anything, pretty sure if the plan was to anchor an ess and cloak off of it and wait he would've fit something other than hyperspatials

also does karmafleet have to pay someone since it was an awox or what's the dealio with that?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

doesn't a hyperspatial hictor also decelerate out of e-warp faster

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
when you're roaming and not poo poo at dscan it's pretty easy to catch anything, the trick is having the firepower to kill it

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

he was a hyperspatial hic so it could be anything, pretty sure if the plan was to anchor an ess and cloak off of it and wait he would've fit something other than hyperspatials

also does karmafleet have to pay someone since it was an awox or what's the dealio with that?

I mean he could have just waited for the message in local and then warped in or something. It's not like the hic needed to do anything aside from landing initial tackle since it was blue.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

doesn't a hyperspatial hictor also decelerate out of e-warp faster

yeah ok i can see that

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

That game is buggier than eve and doesn't even have combat yet.

Well, yea, it's pre-alpha.

But it has more than Star Citizen and at a less price.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Landsknecht posted:

when you're roaming and not poo poo at dscan it's pretty easy to catch anything, the trick is having the firepower to kill it

ok

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Itt If you say a posters name 3 times they appear.
Who do you call?

Paco

Paco

Paco

:ohdear:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hello, I am capo.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Whoa there buckwheat, no you aren't.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

orange juche posted:

This thread is really a form of performance art, wherein PL posters and GSF posters do a sideways crab dance around each other while yelling and loudly denying that they desperately want to gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El9d0lgh3vQ

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

It came down to common objectives, and in a way an early cultural similarity? Back in 2010-2012 I think there was more bitterness about the GS vs PL enmity, since many players could remember a time when they had been good friends

Even last night, it just came down to a common objective. We wanted to dumspter dumpsterco, GSF wanted to dumpster dumpsterco, and together we dumpstered dumpsterco

I don't usually serious respond to a garr_khan post, but this is really not a correct description of the goonfleetwaffeswarmCO vs PL happening. There's a loving lot more to it than that.

Far be it from me to issue this directive, but loving post better, garr_khan.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="469908669"]
If you are talking about the fortizar fight last night, it was mutually beneficial to team up since Team Boonie had overwhelming numbers.

If you are asking in general terms, it's really not that complicated? Almost everyone in EVE has worked with every other group at some point or another. We (PL) have worked with Team g00nie when our interests line up.

Shut up you loving retard, the spinzone is located at https://www.reddit.com/r/eveonline.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

L0cke17 posted:

To be honest it was more on the goons side anyways.

Not really. In the six years I played literally every time PL wanted to be snuggle boos for a short period GSF leadership lapped that poo poo up. Not viewing them as an enemy is what always frustrated me.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

orange juche posted:

It's not even just this thread. It's the past several threads for the past several years.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Syndic Thrass posted:

Shut up you loving retard, the spinzone is located at https://www.reddit.com/r/eveonline.

:nono:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

I don't usually serious respond to a garr_khan post, but this is really not a correct description of the goonfleetwaffeswarmCO vs PL happening. There's a loving lot more to it than that.

Far be it from me to issue this directive, but loving post better, garr_khan.

that's ordo garr you moron, garr khan is narciss

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Kheldragar

Kheldragar

Kheldragar

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Pretty sure you misspelled that.

Edit: Nope my bad.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Syndic Thrass posted:

no actually it's kugutsumen.org

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

which is also back and can be visited at https://www.kugutsumen.org

see you tryhards there

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Thank Christ now maybe the SA EVE threads can be consolidated back into the one chill thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

Thank Christ now maybe the SA EVE threads can be consolidated back into the one chill thread.

im not leaving and i doubt anyone else is hth

• Locked thread