Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Cowcaster posted:

guess we should ask the mods to close the thread in the meantime?
Absofuckinglutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

you're a dipshit
Whatever you want to believe, I guess.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

BrianWilly posted:

Absofuckinglutely

This playground slapfight is getting tedious, so sure.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Unlike Clancy Brown, I'm not here to be your daddy. I'd say that the rules of the forum say to make posts worth reading, but I just checked the Games Rules thread for the first time in a long time and it's basically just satirical nonsense now, so what do I know?

This is not, nor has it ever been, a Bioware “Safe Space.” We have been making fun of and arguing about Bioware and their problems since the first page, because this is basically the All Things Mass Effect thread. You are entirely entitled to make fun of their dumb poo poo and gently caress ups here. From the whole franchise! Bitch about their dumb comics or goofy animations! That's fun, because a lot of it is very, very silly, and some or a lot is pretty bad! But you can also post the stuff you like about this franchise, too. And if something you're looking forward to happens to be the game in the title text, that's great. Makes all my time digging corn nuggets of news out for you guys feel a little bit more worthwhile.

Let's at least try to make the thread interesting or fun to read. Don't get mad about video games. Stay cool; have fun; make jokes; talk about Mass Effect. I liked BARON CYBER SKULL's shrinking Ryder gag. That was funny!

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 2, 2017

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

There's also using ignore, or actually not reading posts you don't like.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I think the ignore function would be better if it just hid the entire post, rather than basically spoilered the words in it. If you ignore a poster why should you even see their ratbastard ugly avatar/name in a thread?

On topic - the degloved Jarl alien is the first time I've seen them without their bulky clothes (and I guess skin, :lol:) and it looks like it's not tentacles, but just some really loving huge front-rotated lats. Kinda like the Kardassians from one of those Star Treks.

I'm not sure which design I liked better - when I thought they had tentacles, or when I saw they had weird muscles.

Bioware's Keeping up with the Kardassians.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 2, 2017

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

SgtSteel91 posted:

Lol this guy

You'll be the first sacrifice to SmallRyder

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Ein Sexmonster posted:

And yea I don't expect another Doom. That game looked incredibly mediocre pre-launch and turned out to be the best SP shooter of the year

I thought that game was going to be good! Or I guessed right, pretty much. I also think this will very likely be good! In both cases a dev with a track record of games I mostly liked spent years making another game in a genre they've done well in before. And I like what the devs have said about the game. Didn't see a lot of the single-player of either game ahead of time. I think people put too much stock in the marketing materials, but I guess that's what we have to go on, that or the track record of the dev and speculation about how you think this particular project has gone. I go with the latter, unless I see something in a gameplay video that is appalling or something.

tl;dr, who knows, could be good, I'm interested. Unlike DOOM I may not pre-order this one, but I'll play it sometime for sure. Possibly right when it's out, if I beat Zelda by then.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

SgtSteel91 posted:

Much like Brad Pitt, I can't read. I use a text-to-speech program when I need my Something Awful.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

I think everyone in here is way too mad about this game that isn't even out yet, but this is funny as gently caress

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

marshmallow creep posted:

Much like Brad Pitt, I can't read. I post on the forums with a text-to-speech program.

Oh christ you have to hear all of this I'm so sorry

You're the true hero, take a ryder

I hear their pocket sized

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Error 404 posted:

I think everyone in here is way too mad about this game that isn't even out yet, but this is funny as gently caress

:yeah:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Makes all my time digging corn nuggets of news out for you guys feel a little bit more worthwhile.

I read them! Sometimes!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Ahh poo poo Ryder got into the loving air vents again god damnit. Someone get a broom and a very small net.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

"Ryder, when I said I wanted you deep inside me, I didn't mean my bloodstream."

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
Bighead Ryder dildos seem an obvious blackmarket opportunity for someone.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Bighead Ryder dildos seem an obvious blackmarket opportunity for someone.
I didn't know there was a market for miniature dildos

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

PureRok posted:

I only watched the first few seconds of the video, and that's all I needed:

when the game mirrors your reaction to it

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Maybe it's more of a butt plug with an extended handle.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Pictured: Small Ryder and Bigger Luke embark on a life of adventure

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ein Sexmonster posted:

There's a sounding joke in there somewhere

The only thing I want to know about the ME A multiplayer is what race class combos are going to be in from the jump. Also if we're going to be able to equip melee weapons to our Multiplayer character like the Single Player character. I'd love to be some sneaky sneak assassin and then pull out a giant gently caress off hammer to smash dudes

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Can someone post that female Ryder doing Elaine dance animation from the peebee video? I can't find it and that poo poo is tight as gently caress Bioware animating.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Burkion posted:

There's a sounding joke in there somewhere

The only thing I want to know about the ME A multiplayer is what race class combos are going to be in from the jump. Also if we're going to be able to equip melee weapons to our Multiplayer character like the Single Player character. I'd love to be some sneaky sneak assassin and then pull out a giant gently caress off hammer to smash dudes

Only if there's a tiptoe animation for the Krogan holding it.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Error 404 posted:

Pictured: Small Ryder and Bigger Luke embark on a life of adventure

Lmao I forgot about this image

Embarrassing

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Is that a pic of ME3 star child finally at home

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

JBP posted:

Can someone post that female Ryder doing Elaine dance animation from the peebee video? I can't find it and that poo poo is tight as gently caress Bioware animating.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Hell yeah that's the ticket.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Thank loving god you can create your own character. I'm gonna be a huge oval office to my ugly stupid looking autistic sibling and I cannot wait.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I liked Inquisition and the Tresapsser Dlc got me really interested in the next Dragon Age game

But I got nothing for whatever Sara is doing

edit:

Glenn Quebec posted:

Thank loving god you can create your own character. I'm gonna be a huge oval office to my ugly stupid looking autistic sibling and I cannot wait.

I don't know if any sort of CC can make that OG Star Trek shaking work

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Embarrassing

I saw it and did not remember it was from mass effect until you mentioned it

Drone Jett
Feb 21, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
College Slice

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Embarrassing

In the future babies are born with adult proportions, it makes everything easier as they grow up.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

SgtSteel91 posted:

I liked Inquisition and the Tresapsser Dlc got me really interested in the next Dragon Age game

But I got nothing for whatever Sara is doing

edit:

loving lmao no the animations have and always will be terrible.

I'm not sure how I'm going to make RYDER a celibate warrior monk like Shepherd had been. I mean Shep could just harp on the REAPERS and focus on that. But if you're just kind of exploring as a pathfinder or whatever you def would be slamming some alien tail or butt cloaca puss I dunno the right anatomy.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

SgtSteel91 posted:

I think it's that her feet are bolted to the ground that gets me. So she's a swiveling action figure like the GI Joes I had as a kid.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I think the best part about mass effect is the hooters on that reporter

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lmao at riker also YouTube the compilation of riker sitting on chairs

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Of all the stuff, I don't really find that gif objectionable.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

I think it's that her feet are bolted to the ground that gets me. So she's a swiveling action figure like the GI Joes I had as a kid.

All those suits have magnetized boots. But yeah, you're right. Aside from the DEATHRICTUS her legs should be moving to maintain her balance, or she should take a step or two to face her new direction.

It's just a really bad Neo Matrix bullet dodge.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

This comparison is a good way to show why the badness of ME is nbd to me. Its star trek. I love star trek, its always been bad, but I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Drifter posted:

All those suits have magnetized boots. But yeah, you're right. Aside from the DEATHRICTUS her legs should be moving to maintain her balance, or she should take a step or two to face her new direction.

It's just a really bad Neo Matrix bullet dodge.

Look at her hand.