Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

lmao you're not referring to the election where she went against the undefeatable Todd Akin

He won in part because McCaskill ran ads calling him "too conservative" during the primary. She picked her opponent and it worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

He won in part because McCaskill ran ads calling him "too conservative" during the primary. She picked her opponent and it worked.

Too bad Hillary and her team was so bad at her job she went against a reality tv b-list celebrity and managed to lose

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
can you imagine how many fundraisers hillary went to in 2015 and 2016? How many dinners she ate with donors and promised them that their taxes would get cut?

And she spent every nickel and dime... even Obama campaigned for her lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Too bad Hillary and her team was so bad at her job she went against a reality tv b-list celebrity and managed to lose

I have definitive proof that the failure lies with CC depriving the elderly of their lawn signs. They interpreted Bobby Mooks algorithms...poorly

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Nah actually I think you'll find that it was Putin and Comey and the media, Donald Drumpf is an illegitimate usurper.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

"It was Bernie Bros! It was Bernie Bros!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a lawn sign

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

HiHo ChiRho posted:

I have definitive proof that the failure lies with CC depriving the elderly of their lawn signs. They interpreted Bobby Mooks algorithms...poorly

I spit in their face. No one gets a yard sign from me. Not without paying for it.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I spit in their face. No one gets a yard sign from me. Not without paying for it.

With their blood :twisted:

Oh whats that? you're a rich wall street venture capitalist?

Lemme get my knee pads, i left them in my car

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all my lawn signs are artisan and handmade from locally sourced materials

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
available now: handcrafted deconstructed "porch" signs, $20

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

PROGRESSIVE PLATFORM 2017:

ITEM (1A): Free lawn sign for every American man, woman, and child :patriot:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

If his opponents couldn't handle an opponent blatantly picking their opposing candidate like that, then the other contenders weren't going to win anyways.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Neurolimal posted:

If his opponents couldn't handle an opponent blatantly picking their opposing candidate like that, then the other contenders weren't going to win anyways.

I mean, we can't see alternate futures but they would have done a hell of a lot better than Todd Akin did. McCaskill won in 2006 (a wave year) by 2 points and then won in 2012 by 15.5 points.

Concerned Citizen has issued a correction as of 03:14 on Mar 2, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

available now: handcrafted deconstructed "porch" signs, $20

can i get ones that don't say buttigieg 2020?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

Please don't troll.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i want buttigeig bumperstickers

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I printed a vinyl sticker of the "Sanderistas- 2016 - Riches Get Stitches" gang tag and stuck that sucker right on my skateboard

e: turns out the only one who got stitches in 2016 was Jeb!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I printed a vinyl sticker of the "Sanderistas- 2016 - Riches Get Stitches" gang tag and stuck that sucker right on my skateboard

e: turns out the only one who got stitches in 2016 was Jeb!

america got stitches in 2016

well they would have if they had the money to go to the ER

now the wound will festering until we all get sepsis and die in the gutter only to be discovered missing half of our face from rodents feeding off of our rotting corpse

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Baloogan posted:

i want buttigeig bumperstickers

gimme

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

HiHo ChiRho posted:

"It was Bernie Bros! It was Bernie Bros!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a lawn sign
If this was true there'd be plenty of lawn signs for Hillary fans to get a few this past election

:colbert:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

Sir I have notified the authorities

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Oh Snapple! posted:

Russia: "If they die, they die"

Sharlto Copely admitted as much during filming of Hardcore Henry.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Oprah/Buttgieg 2020

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Homeless Friend posted:

Oprah/Buttgieg 2020

:hai:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Sign making is fun I have a basement in my new place and im gonna hold sign making parties.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ace of Baes posted:

Sign making is fun I have a basement in my new place and im gonna hold sign making parties.

Remember to keep the receipts so you can get comped by Soros

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

UV_Catastrophe posted:

PROGRESSIVE PLATFORM 2017:

ITEM (1A): Free lawn sign for every American man, woman, and child :patriot:

yardsigns dont vote

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i'm at like defcon 2 after this on my gently caress obama meter now

maybe only 1 1/2

but no longer on 1

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

logikv9 posted:

Remember to keep the receipts so you can get comped by Soros

Once you get promoted to paid protestor tier 2 you get a company card, it makes the expensing so much easier

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Can we at least admit that the Pied Piper strategy is "high-risk" now?

Like, maybe you're more likely to win against a Trump than a Rubio or a Jeb!, but then you better loving win because if you lose to Trump you get President Trump. That's enough in my mind for a p big CAUTION sign.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
It certainly undercut their lesser of two evils argument when they tried to put the greater evil in a position to be competitive in the first place.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

Can we at least admit that the Pied Piper strategy is "high-risk" now?

Like, maybe you're more likely to win against a Trump than a Rubio or a Jeb!, but then you better loving win because if you lose to Trump you get President Trump. That's enough in my mind for a p big CAUTION sign.

"Decisions that make sense if their faulty premise is correct" may not be quite snappy enough for title for the the Clinton campaign tell-all but it certainly seems to sum it up.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

FuriousxGeorge posted:

It certainly undercut their lesser of two evils argument when they tried to put the greater evil in a position to be competitive in the first place.

Turns out if America has to vote for poo poo, they'll vote for the massive bowl-winding turd over the soft pile of rabbit pellets.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obama, week 415: "maybe pot should be legal"

obama, weeks 1-416: *does gently caress all about it*

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
oprah is an even bigger credulous dolt than trump

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

obama, week 415: "maybe pot should be legal"

obama, weeks 1-416: *does gently caress all about it*

Not enforcing the federal laws actually helped a lot. If a Republican was in office they could have stopped the industry before it started. Now, it's a much tougher sell to try and put the genie back in the bottle.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Not enforcing the federal laws actually helped a lot. If a Republican was in office they could have stopped the industry before it started. Now, it's a much tougher sell to try and put the genie back in the bottle.

wow, he could have done more and chose not to? super cool dude!! i'm starting to see why you hold the opinions you do- your bar is very low

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gringostar posted:

i'm at like defcon 2 after this on my gently caress obama meter now

maybe only 1 1/2

but no longer on 1

Remember when he was president and could have descheduled weed but he didn't? Or do anything to end the drug war, really.

Good times man, good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thoguh posted:

Remember when he was president and could have descheduled weed but he didn't? Or do anything to end the drug war, really.

Good times man, good times.

remember when his elder daughter was filmed smoking at coachella, and he still did nothing about weed as a whole because she personally is too priveleged to ever face repercussions for it

• Locked thread