Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Sessions will walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Nichael posted:

Yup. I'm happy some of this stuff is semi-mattering now, but it's incredibly frustrating that the "now" is March 2017, and not June 2016. Our most realistic "best case" scenario is President Ryan until 2020. That's a terrible state of affairs.

i dunno, watching a rowdy republican congress trash all of ryan's hopes and dreams at every oppurtunity would make me amused

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i guess one reason to expect sessions to get the boot is that the precedent was established literally less than a month ago. you lie about communication with russians, you get hosed

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
has anyone mentioned that sessions looks like a 70 year old baby

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/837163730005864450

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

also, if I'm looking to make cash, do I continue to post on here for (((Soros))), or should I start posting on 4chan for Putin? just curious

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

speng31b posted:

Corey Booker account tweeting about the really important issues in this crisis

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/837152785992921088

lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

our next president everyone

that's not oprah

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BgRdMchne posted:

i'm the drug tsar

overthrow the drug tsar, liberate the drugs for the consumption of the working class

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

BgRdMchne posted:

i'm the drug tsar

I'm the Drug Princess Anastasia, people will come up with elaborate stories of where I've been hiding when I was really just dead in a ditch

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
Justice Czar Hufflepuff Jackoff Sessions III.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemails

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Montasque posted:

Sessions will walk.

the more dangerous thing for sessions right now is that he has literally 0 control of DOJ.

the FBI is investigating him, the entire agency is leaking to destroy him.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/837162224703660032

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Duscat posted:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemails

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

personal emails even!!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

also, if I'm looking to make cash, do I continue to post on here for (((Soros))), or should I start posting on 4chan for Putin? just curious

the george soros paid protesting thing is just a mlm scam

you have you buy a bunch of cardboard and different colored sharpies out of pocket, and then you have to sell other people on cardboard and construction paper and scissors. I don't know man, it's complicated.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
plz dont kirkshame

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

like all of these doj and fbi sources

sessions is their loving boss.

They're trying to knife caesar in daylight

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
by now i assume wapo has a "Mike Pence Communicated Multiple Times with Russian Mafia, Spymasters" article all sussed out and ready to go, just waiting for the day of his swearing in

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Yup. I'm happy some of this stuff is semi-mattering now, but it's incredibly frustrating that the "now" is March 2017, and not June 2016. Our most realistic "best case" scenario is President Ryan until 2020. That's a terrible state of affairs.

oh noes ryan or DONALD loving TRUMP both are equally the same woe is us IF WE ARE DUMB AS gently caress

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jefferson blyat cyssions doesnt get his senate seat back after resigning, right?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Schnorkles posted:

It started at like 10pm EST, so like even on the worst coast, this doesn't hold up because it'd be 7pm.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

jefferson blyat cyssions doesnt get his senate seat back after resigning, right?

he already been replaced

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I know brands and all but lmao
https://twitter.com/dennysdiner/status/837041513649606656

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Venuz Patrol posted:

by now i assume wapo has a "Mike Pence Communicated Multiple Times with Russian Mafia, Spymasters" article all sussed out and ready to go, just waiting for the day of his swearing in

"Mike Pence was college roommates with Benjamin Ghazi and called in a favor to sink Hillary's campaign"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

oh noes ryan or DONALD loving TRUMP both are equally the same woe is us IF WE ARE DUMB AS gently caress
Did I say that? What I'm saying is it's incredibly upsetting and unsettling that if Donny goes down, the Republicans will not take nearly as much fault for this as they deserve. They ran a literal Russian spy and we all knew that as early as Spring 2016. They still get to keep the White House until 2020. How the gently caress is that fair? In an ideal world, there would be a special election because clearly 2016 was fraudulent on multiple levels.

Or hell, just give it to McMuffin and I'll stop complaining.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

plz dont kirkshame

quote:

a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and smears a line of it on my forehead.

"RAZOR" he murmurs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Phone posted:

It started at like 10pm EST, so like even on the worst coast, this doesn't hold up because it'd be 7pm.

evening twilight are you happy!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/...ww.nytimes.com/

Everyone should read this

Pretty clearly implying the election was hacked

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Venuz Patrol posted:

Pence survives just long enough to be President for a week or so before he goes down too

But first, he'll have to name his own VP; none of them suspect this new VP will soon become president

and that's how we get...

PRESIDENT DAN QUAYLE

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I'm starting to wonder if gushing about Trump's "strong, even speech" or whatever was a sucker play

I mean probaby not but daaaaang the last 24 hours have given me loving whiplash

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

speng31b posted:

Corey Booker account tweeting about the really important issues in this crisis

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/837152785992921088

🤔

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's a nothingburger until it becomes a somethingburger

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i think its almost about time to begin writing the names of trump admin enemies on each of my envelopes of hash and bags of weed like Jim Lahey

quote:

Piss moths, Randy. Piss moths. They started out as tiny little piss larvae, Randy, and then they grew into pissapillars, a pandemic of pissapillars. Everywhere you look, Randy, pissapillars. They almost drove me over the goddamned edge, boy. I tried to exterminate them, I tried put an end to the pissapillars life cycle. But I failed. And now? Piss moths, Randy.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Duscat posted:

woe it is then

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Picard did nothing wrong

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Schnorkles posted:

Caesar was at least somewhat competent. This would be like if Cato the Younger was mentally handicapped and everyone decided 'gently caress that guy'

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

they want to keep smoking weed too, man, even if they are racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

do not primary this one. good dem

• Locked thread