Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Did I say that? What I'm saying is it's incredibly upsetting and unsettling that if Donny goes down, the Republicans will not take nearly as much fault for this as they deserve. They ran a literal Russian spy and we all knew that as early as Spring 2016. They still get to keep the White House until 2020. How the gently caress is that fair? In an ideal world, there would be a special election because clearly 2016 was fraudulent on multiple levels.

Or hell, just give it to McMuffin and I'll stop complaining.

nichale u are being a nattering nabob negative nelly and we just don't need ur negativity right here because this is a HAPPY occasion right here

look here is ED BALLS who materializes from the ether every time a new page appears

observe his tomfoolery, that is some ballsy ed balling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/...ww.nytimes.com/

Everyone should read this

Pretty clearly implying the election was hacked

So much of 2016 was blatantly criminal and morally bankrupt. Again, this is why an ideal world wouldn't result in President Ryan, it'd result in a re-do because clearly 2016 was a sham.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

logikv9 posted:

it's a nothingburger until it becomes a somethingburger

I don't eat at somethingburger they don't have veggie patties

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

nichale u are being a nattering nabob negative nelly and we just don't need ur negativity right here because this is a HAPPY occasion right here

harsh words! *faints like lindsey graham*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quote:

On Jan. 2, administration officials learned that Mr. Kislyak — after leaving the State Department meeting — called Mr. Flynn, and that the two talked multiple times in the 36 hours that followed. American intelligence agencies routinely wiretap the phones of Russian diplomats, and transcripts of the calls showed that Mr. Flynn urged the Russians not to respond, saying relations would improve once Mr. Trump was in office, according to multiple current and former officials.

Beyond leaving a trail for investigators, the Obama administration also wanted to help European allies combat a threat that had caught the United States off guard. American intelligence agencies made it clear in the declassified version of the intelligence assessment released in January that they believed Russia intended to use its attacks on the United States as a template for more meddling. “We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned,” the report said, “to future influence efforts worldwide, including against U.S. allies.”

:dogbutton:

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Cory Booker is high as gently caress

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

quote:

This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

lol wtf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i mean let's talk some milk theory for a second

what's stopping sessions from telling everyone to gently caress off? not like trump is gonna fire him

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
motherfuckin dennys

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Picard did nothing wrong

Picard violated the prime directive by letting data beam down and bring some primitive kkid back to the enterprise and then wipe her memory when he should have just saved the planet and not given prefence to data's friend above the rest of the barbarians

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

logikv9 posted:

motherfuckin dennys

yeah idk what's going on with that twitter but its very spicy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nichael posted:

So much of 2016 was blatantly criminal and morally bankrupt. Again, this is why an ideal world wouldn't result in President Ryan, it'd result in a re-do because clearly 2016 was a sham.

I blame the Cavs and the Cubs winning a title for breaking reality and making nothing matter

If the Warriors had won, Hillary would be president and struggling to convince a barely blue senate to pass a minimum wage increase that will die in the house

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Did Trump ruin everything yet?

Have the military revolted over the seals wife?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

what's stopping sessions from telling everyone to gently caress off? not like trump is gonna fire him

He fired Flynn

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

skaboomizzy posted:

Pence survives just long enough to be President for a week or so before he goes down too

But first, he'll have to name his own VP; none of them suspect this new VP will soon become president

and that's how we get...

PRESIDENT DAN QUAYLE

*monkey paw closes*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey, SNL is going to be live again this coming weekend and i wanna see mckinnon doing her jeff sessions impression again

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Nichael posted:

I say the ethically correct compromise would be to give it to JEB!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ShutteredIn posted:

Cory Booker is high as gently caress

Cory Booker doesn't exist.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Cold War 2 straight into my veins :getin:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tick tock

tick tock

piss clocks ticking seshie

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I say the ethically correct compromise would be to give it to JEB!

yeah, sure

i'll clap for that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That's the first time we've learned what Flynn said I think

Jfc

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

Yeah, I don't think there's much to suggest besides possibilities.

... but if there was actual vote tampering, holy hell.

Malachy
Dec 20, 2013

euphronius posted:

Jfc

what did he say?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

euphronius posted:

Jfc

wait what did he say

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
since hwne is purjury a thing white politicians ever had to worry about

this guy's president is on record of saying "so-called" judge

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

Even if you take a look at what could have been or the military coup option, every single path is annoying dogshit garbage.

What if Clinton said on November 9th "gently caress you, I got more votes. I'm the President."? Complete and total shitshow

What if Trump somehow gets impeached? Oh great, President Pence who is a good little boy and not bogged down with ridiculous amounts of obvious corruption.

What if the deep state makes a move? Lol @ democracy

What if Clinton won the EC? 2018 and 2020 are complete and total blood baths with an insurgent GOP wave.

Everything is fuckin' terrible.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Office Pig posted:

Yeah, I don't think there's much to suggest besides possibilities.

... but if there was actual vote tampering, holy hell.

Think that article and obama are clearly pointing to that

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Duscat posted:

HENRY offenses:
Russian spy.
Terrible taste in furniture.
Incest.

Punishment: Death by guillotine.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Wanna read that wiki

Intellipedia, tell me who really killed JFK

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Malachy posted:

what did he say?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wait what did he say

scroll up my dudes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

indeed nothing would stop donald from assuming the title of caesar imperator augustus right now if he wanted to

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Jfc

I could've sworn I've seen that before but I can't remember all this poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Malachy posted:

what did he say?

I quoted it lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
You'd think someone who was nominated to be a federal judge would know what perjury is!!!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

im going to loving lol forever if rare pepes and economically anxious sisterfuckers unintentionally exposed a web of russian plants in the american government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love how all the players in the russia thing made a fausfian deal for the dumbest poo poo and now its coming back to haint them. to spite a dude who made fub of you once. really hatinc black peoples. trying to ride the wave describedj in a bullshit history book. to spite yuor high s bool class. lool trumps campaign was like rhe light on an angler fish for the worst nost broken peopl

• Locked thread