Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what does ryan even have in the tank to burn beyond "cut ss and raise taxes on everyone who isn't rich"

that fuckboy didn't have poo poo even in 2012 as a Policy Wonk

hes got an amazing sitcom-esque ability to get pushed into positions of power that he doesnt actually want and isnt cut out for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Churkin was the one who snitched and that's why they had him killed.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

If he changes his last name to Kane and starts preaching the truth of Peace through Power, well, he has my votes

he already has a truth, the truth of friendship

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Corny posted:

lol remember how for the past eight years the tea party loving CRIED about how Obama was betraying america and now guess what, we have a presidency that has no legitimacy whatsoever due to what is looking more and more like collaboration with russia and oh hey, the attorney general lied under oath saying he didnt have contacts with russia when it turns out he did!!!!

traitors, the lot of them. all of them .

tbf at least the trump block has been consistent since the civil war

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I started up this new Torment game and died in 1 minute through text and got booted to the main menu, game owns.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Yinlock posted:

to be fair the usa has a department specifically to stop things like this

it was just headed by a total chucklefuck

and it's called the house committee on science, space, & technology

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
RYAN: "Oh no you don't! Oooohhhhh no you don't! You got me once with this Speaker of the House trick, but no way, no how, am I letting you make me president!"

*smash cut to Ryan sitting at the Oval Office desk*

RYAN: "Aw, peanuts!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Admiral Ray posted:

If he changes his last name to Kane and starts preaching the truth of Peace through Power, well, he has my votes

poo poo, i'd vote for an immortal indestructible alien god-man who has been guiding us since prehistory

who the hell wouldn't

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

donald trump is our first russian-american pissident we should all be very proud

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

paranoid randroid posted:

RYAN: "Oh no you don't! Oooohhhhh no you don't! You got me once with this Speaker of the House trick, but no way, no how, am I letting you make me president!"

His name isn't even Peter. :mad:

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

OhFunny posted:

Yes. The US government as setup really has no way in which to held this.

Although the irony of US elections being meddled with in an attempt to destabilize it is rather rich. You'd think after doing it to other countries we'd know how to guard against it.

American exceptionalism means even in the highest halls of power we literally could never conceive of a thing happening here that happens anywhere else until it does.

Osama bin Laden had been bombing things for a decade before 9/11, I remember reading about him in a loving scholastic news magazine when I was like 10, but no one in america gave a poo poo because terrorism didn't happen in the US.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I would welcome a coup with open arms at this point.

I wanna see F16's sonic booming over DC and hellfire missiles blowing up breitbart.

:jackbud:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erjP1P8FCY

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

to be fair the usa has a department specifically to stop things like this

it was just headed by a total chucklefuck

the chucklefuck department? let me pass you through

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

*paul ryan ascends to godhood, becoming responsible for the happiness of alll beings made in his glorious image*

"well shucks ill nver get to implment my tax plan now"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Homeless Friend posted:

I started up this new Torment game and died in 1 minute through text and got booted to the main menu, game owns.

I won't be happy until I get a game that kills my character for picking the wrong option from the main menu

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

poo poo, i'd vote for an immortal indestructible alien god-man who has been guiding us since prehistory

who the hell wouldn't

McNeil wouldn't.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Homeless Friend posted:

if your constitution is high enough you regenerate p quick

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
what if the pisstape comes out but is actually really classy and the hookers are very attractive PHD students and everyone awakens to their deepest desires

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

Yea it's good good good

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

cumshitter posted:

*paul ryan ascends to godhood, becoming responsible for the happiness of alll beings made in his glorious image*

"well shucks ill nver get to implment my tax plan now"

"Gosh darnit, Ayn told me this position wasn't supposed to exist."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I won't be happy until I get a game that kills my character for picking the wrong option from the main menu

"well you did choose impossible difficulty, what did you expect"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Duscat posted:

the chucklefuck department? let me pass you through

"hello yes this is the white house switchboard"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a real chump posted:

what if the pisstape comes out but is actually really classy and the hookers are very attractive PHD students and everyone awakens to their deepest desires

those ladies are certainly no longer drawing breath

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i dont think most countries have a plan for widespread election fraud. its just not a thing that happens in first world countries.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

H E R M A N C A I N

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

i dont think most countries have a plan for widespread election fraud. its just not a thing that happens in first world countries.

yeah about that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc&t=34s

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

Yea it's good good good

planescape doesn't support accelerationism??? :sad:

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i took like a week-long break from politics, is sessions going to jail?!?!?!?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Were the journos only sucking Trump's dick this morning because they knew this was coming??? :psyduck:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Also I hope the first like one tenth of the new Torment is hilariously lethal just to gently caress with people used to having the Nameless One's permanent reset button unless you gently caress with the Lady, don't gently caress with Her Serenity

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

a real chump posted:

not sure we'd be able to tell the academic achievement levels of russian hookers based on their bed-pissing performance, but who knows

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
720 p trump

release the psis tamps drumpf

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

nah, but its a huge stinky mess thats going to knock Donald's Big Boy Speech out of the public memory lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I'm Herman Cain's nihilistic NC speechwriter making a joke

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quadrophrenic posted:

no

but you are

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

"Gosh darnit, Ayn told me this position wasn't supposed to exist."

whenever i'm reminder about how a religious randian ran for vice president and somehow presented support for both of those things to the national public it makes me smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

a real chump posted:

if it takes down pence you get ryan lol

there is literally no upside to any of this

Pence upsides:

All the Brietbart folks are out of the white house
No Muslim ban
No tariffs/border taxes
No chance of war by twitter
Pence doesn't owe anything to Russia
no wall (just more ICE agents)
Slow burn of regulations and social safety net instead of gutting as much as we can, as fast as we can.
Will lose re-election because he's boring and the Trumpists will probably see him as illegitimate, not come out to vote in full force.

Downsides:

Replace Muslim camps with gay camps
Can't wait to gut medicare/Medicaid/social security
An administration that's boring as gently caress.

• Locked thread