Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't like sand

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don't like sand

literal irl lol

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I do agree with the kill the 1% initiative.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i like trains

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Race, or more importantly, continental ancestry group, is actually becoming more and more important in drug development and therapies. We have known for years that some drugs work better in blacks vs. whites, or are less effective in Asians. Now with a better understanding of the human genome we are understanding why and are able to use that to our advantage in creating drugs that are more efficient at what they do. After that, who the gently caress cares what color you are.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

swickles posted:

Race, or more importantly, continental ancestry group, is actually becoming more and more important in drug development and therapies. We have known for years that some drugs work better in blacks vs. whites, or are less effective in Asians. Now with a better understanding of the human genome we are understanding why and are able to use that to our advantage in creating drugs that are more efficient at what they do. After that, who the gently caress cares what color you are.

Omg you can take penicillin, check your privilege.

Oh a serious question, does the same apply for the liklihood of contracting certain diseases, all else remaining equal?

Heard a new euphamism for taking a piss today. "Off to strain the potatoes". Its nice to learn new things.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
dear internet,

i think i need one of these

http://www.cycleworld.com/sites/cyc...ELG9QH&fc=50,50

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Metapod posted:

i like trains

Give everyone more vaccines so there's the political will for hsr

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I wish i had wolverins powers so i could ride motorbikes without thr fear of death and or injury.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/837105313429995524

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

BlindSite posted:

I wish i had wolverins powers so i could ride motorbikes without thr fear of death and or injury.

I enjoy it so much that it outweighs the fear of death or maiming.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Oh a serious question, does the same apply for the liklihood of contracting certain diseases, all else remaining equal?

Absolutley. There are a ton of genetic diseases that only exist within a certain ethnic group. Hispanic and asian people are more likely to get certain autoimmune disorders and those aren't entirely genetically controlled. A famous case of being less likely to catch an infection involves sickle cell anemia. People who have the trait and not the disease (like Ryan Clark) are far less likely to develop malaria, so much so that it is seen as a benefit if you have sickle cell trait and live in an endemic area.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Thanks for the house talk boys it's actually really appreciated. Just a weird time because I'm thinking about getting out of Boston for the summer/winter of 17-18 and heading back out west, maybe to Oregon. But also currently working for our family business which is by far my best chance as far as long term things go financially at least. Tiny violin and all that but just gotta decide what to do and at a poo poo or get off the pot time.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Trump found a way to turn Boston red...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the power went out at work

I have to stay here at work until it is restored because I have responsibilities

please advise

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Thanks for the house talk boys it's actually really appreciated. Just a weird time because I'm thinking about getting out of Boston for the summer/winter of 17-18 and heading back out west, maybe to Oregon. But also currently working for our family business which is by far my best chance as far as long term things go financially at least. Tiny violin and all that but just gotta decide what to do and at a poo poo or get off the pot time.

Portland's where we just bought our place last summer, prices are stupid expensive and certainly going up if you want to live anywhere cool/within 20 minutes of downtown, but if you don't mind outlying areas it's doable. We got an awesome place that's on the outskirts of town, but 5 minutes from the light rail, so my wife's commute to downtown winds up being about 45 minutes, which given our traffic situation and the distance to our home is quite reasonable.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Ehud posted:

I have to stay here at work until it is restored because I have responsibilities

please advise

Start the building in fire.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

please advise

Adapt to your surroundings by becoming an albino with useless pink eyes. Eat whatever you can find crawling in the dark. Breed and consume.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ehud posted:

please advise

Kill and eat Pats coworker.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

please advise

Whack it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

yeeee

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ehud posted:

please advise

write "dan marino goat" on the wall in your own feces

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

Kill and eat Pats coworker.

Haven't you heard, Pats Coworker went to a different office and pulled a Dudley Dursley and gave Ehud a friendly goodbye that was confusing to our friend poster.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Also Macedonia noted non-European country.

Since when did European mean white? :confused: the Irish, Jews, and some Turks are from Europe. Are they white now? What is a Russian, besides red? :downsrim:

And try telling Julius Caesar he is the same as the Gauls.: laffo:

Spoeank posted:

But Chiche is right in that loving up the world is relative to your point in history.

Also the concept of race itself!

swickles posted:

I'm imagining all of this coming from the mouth of Calvin Candy himself.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
There are two races, humans and arachnids

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Chichevache being intentionally obtuse well I never

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Bad Moon posted:

Haven't you heard, Pats Coworker went to a different office and pulled a Dudley Dursley and gave Ehud a friendly goodbye that was confusing to our friend poster.

lol

I'm so tired

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Chichevache posted:

Since when did European mean white? :confused: the Irish, Jews, and some Turks are from Europe. Are they white now? What is a Russian, besides red? :downsrim:

And try telling Julius Caesar he is the same as the Gauls.: laffo:

Also the concept of race itself!

I'm imagining all of this coming from the mouth of Calvin Candy himself.

The Irish are white....or at least I would consider myself white and im Irish....

However there are technically like 40 different kinds of "white" in Europe alone...which is why distinctions based on colour are loving retarded

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chichevache posted:

whiteness is an institution not a race, Irish and Italians weren't considered white 150 years ago and Germans weren't considered white earlier than that. Nowadays they are all under the umbrella of "white" which is just a catchall pseudo term for the non-Others. Whew I loved typing all that out, I feel like Edward Said

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
basically the Gangs of New York movie is a pretty good intro to how race relations have evolved in America amongst "white" people

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Zelda

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Elves aren't human so can't be white

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

Elves aren't human so can't be white

Actually, modern Elves are based on Norse beings, so...

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Detroit_Dogg posted:

There are two races, humans and arachnids

The only good bug is a dead bug

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I read this I immediately thought of all the idiots who shout "THE IRISH WERE SLAVES TOO YOU KNOW" during Black History Month

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hey Ehud, go to this thread already and post your dogs.

Also you other guys who have dogs.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Eli Wiggum posted:

When I read this I immediately thought of all the idiots who shout "THE IRISH WERE SLAVES TOO YOU KNOW" during Black History Month

as you should

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grittybeard posted:

Hey Ehud, go to this thread already and post your dogs.

Also you other guys who have dogs.

I'm not sure which dog to use because I love both of my dogs tho

maybe I should use this pic

or just go for the cute puppy pic...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ehud posted:

maybe I should use this pic

This one

• Locked thread