Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that was thoughtful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kids and animals and jeff gerstmanns

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

me after synthy sent me to the own zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sigh once again the Cartridge Lickers are hosed over.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Sigh once again the Cartridge Lickers are hosed over.

that raises a good point, why did someone find this out in the first place?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to taste one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

that raises a good point, why did someone find this out in the first place?

I don't know you tell me. Dumbass

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

"smell my finger dude"

"nice dude, got some switch?"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

I'm going to taste one

You'll be sorry.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

doughvakiin posted:

I'm going to taste one

i shant

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

making a kid lick a nintendo switch cart is gonna be the new, exciting way to bully

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

You'll be sorry.

Don't patronize me.. I know what I'm getting myself into

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KocRT9K_gck very important

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i want one of those slimes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

i hope it good game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Barnes And Body Works posted:

i hope it good game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played the first one and thought it was a very standard musou + AAA tier dragon quest visuals, polish and charm. was the second one just more of the same or did it correct some of the issues?

i got really tired of slowly walking around the huge maps in the first one lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You get zoom in like the third mission

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Barnes And Body Works posted:

i hope it good game

you're more than capable of imagining what a musou game will be like

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

jerry bean of my mind / i cry my eye out over you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm excited that apparently Nintendo is ok with releasing games that require the touch screen and can't be played in TV mode because in my mind it all but guarantees a new Mario maker

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I'm excited that apparently Nintendo is ok with releasing games that require the touch screen and can't be played in TV mode because in my mind it all but guarantees a new Mario maker

im excited about shovel knight fairies http://yachtclubgames.com/2017/03/meeber/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm going to try to wait in line for a Nintendo Switch tonight. Pray for me, Imps.

Soral
May 30, 2009

man nurse posted:

I'm going to try to wait in line for a Nintendo Switch tonight. Pray for me, Imps.

me as well. a friend and i have picked out a location already, a walmart that is within spitting distance of an eb games and a best buy... i'm hoping one of the three will hold the switch i need

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Soral posted:

me as well. a friend and i have picked out a location already, a walmart that is within spitting distance of an eb games and a best buy... i'm hoping one of the three will hold the switch i need

My local Gamestop is only getting four units for walk in buyers. Gonna scope the line this evening, and if it looks dire, haul rear end to Best Buy. Failing that, I gotta door bust on Target when they open.

3 chances...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im going to walk into gamestop, pick up my switch, zlda and pro controller and walk out the door

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i'm going to gamestop and picking up my pre ordered copy of zelda botw wii u version after waiting in line for hoever long it takes cause the girl on the phone (her name was stacey lol) said thjere was gonna be hella people there. but i get to play zelda tonight and i will NOT cry at work from the frustration of waiting

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
shameful amount of imps didnt secure a preorder

Soral
May 30, 2009

i walked into my local game store the day after the big switch stream in january and they told me they were sold out of pre-orders lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1W9ib-hqc&t=132s

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

me too.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm officially in line at Best Buy. Apparently they got like 100 in stock. Quite a line, but far from that number. Godspeed all you Imps out there looking for a switch tonight. Wish me luck!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Why does Nintendo still want to force the Jingle all the way meme in 2017. loving ship more than 5 units per state U loving basterds

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Why does Nintendo still want to force the Jingle all the way meme in 2017. loving ship more than 5 units per state U loving basterds

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Nintendo.