Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

for every policy they enact they have to remove two

and also for each ed balls we must remove two farages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/837285490936119296

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Insanely good

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Does that mean a special investigator?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

r'eccuse!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
On the whole Russia thing;

I find it very hard to believe the Russian meddling is anywhere near as bad as lots of people want it to be. All the reports we have of Russian hacking have been anonymous or lack any specifics whatsoever. The idea that a foreign (enemy) superpower hacked the United states of America and basically installed a puppet ruler makes absolutely no sense in light of the government's (non)response to this whole Russia thing. Said response consisted of John Kerry saying some empty words and then adding some new minor sanctions on top of the old ones.

Another thing, the Obama administration and US intelligence community knew about these hacks relatively early into 2016. You're telling me they sat on something as serious as election rigging by a foreign power for most of the year and then did basically nothing about it?

I still support pushing this Russian poo poo hard just to humiliate the trump regime and maybe even get more of his people fired.. But I honestly think it's just a bunch of bullshit.

I'm confused as to why government officials are still leaking stuff about this Russia business though. I'm not sure what their goal is

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Scent of Worf posted:

On the whole Russia thing;

I find it very hard to believe the Russian meddling is anywhere near as bad as lots of people want it to be. All the reports we have of Russian hacking have been anonymous or lack any specifics whatsoever. The idea that a foreign (enemy) superpower hacked the United states of America and basically installed a puppet ruler makes absolutely no sense in light of the government's (non)response to this whole Russia thing. Said response consisted of John Kerry saying some empty words and then adding some new minor sanctions on top of the old ones.

Another thing, the Obama administration and US intelligence community knew about these hacks relatively early into 2016. You're telling me they sat on something as serious as election rigging by a foreign power for most of the year and then did basically nothing about it?

I still support pushing this Russian poo poo hard just to humiliate the trump regime and maybe even get more of his people fired.. But I honestly think it's just a bunch of bullshit.

I'm confused as to why government officials are still leaking stuff about this Russia business though. I'm not sure what their goal is

Sir, this is a taco bell

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

Does that mean a special investigator?

nah you missed the "if necessary" part. of course it isnt necessary

brand name canned soup
Aug 20, 2009

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
(clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
(clap clap clap clap)
now would be the perfect time for trump to pull the ol switcheroo and appoint a special prosecutor to Lock Her Up

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

FDR's "well, communism now for a couple months, then we pretend capitalism is in effect while everything runs as a command economy during the war I had to drag this stupid dumbfuck racist country into" worked for a while

Listening to the episode on the Dollop about this:

http://gizmodo.com/how-american-nazis-used-summer-camps-to-indoctrinate-th-1743267747

America is always going to be a racist shithole isn't it?

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

Sir, this is a taco bell

You can't taco bell your own post!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

in 20 years out themselves as deepthroat, publish memoirs

or patriotically topple a mancunian, either or

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:perfect:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

punchymcpunch posted:

in 20 years out themselves as deepthroat, publish memoirs

:capitalism:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

WMain00 posted:

You can't taco bell your own post!

the only one who's going to savagely own me is myself!

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Scent of Worf posted:

Much like with Flynn, they are probably trying to purge the administration of undesirables. If I were Bannon, I'd probably be a little concerned about what skeletons I've got hidden away, because he is probably next on the chopping block.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The research shows that vouchers don't work.

Jeff Sessions lied about meeting with Russia.

Trump gets credit for not melting down while reading.

Well oiled machine indeed...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

poo poo he must have been one very chill dude

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Is this German?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whats coeliac slang for in scotland?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eat poo poo sessions

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
This Sessions thing got legs?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Woodchip posted:

This Sessions thing got legs?

Like the piss tape is real legs.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6Tq2nTuMc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Brown Menace posted:

great idea picking the most left-wing part of the UK which has previous major beef with you and where people have gently caress-all to do as your safe space

does trump not understand that he will face major protests in any large metropolitan area he goes to

he depended on it for controversy back on the campaign trail

but i do not think the scottish are going to be as invested in appearing a lawful counterpart as the protestors on this side of the pond

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump's schedule for today is mostly a trip to the newport news naval shipyard. looks like that gets spicey of the hook for the day since the white house reporters will probably be traveling with trump

10:30 AM Receive the daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
11:40 AM Departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
12:40 PM Arrives at Langley Air Force Base
1:05 PM Participate in a PCU (Pre-Commissioning Unit) Gerald R. Ford CVN 78 operations briefing – PCU Gerald R. Ford
1:25 PM Participate in a PCU Gerald R. Ford CVN 78 leadership meeting – PCU Gerald R. Ford
1:50 PM Tour the PCU Gerald R. Ford
2:30 PM Deliver remarks at the PCU Gerald R. Ford
3:55 PM Depart Langley Air Force Base en route to Joint Base Andrews
4:50 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/837295037969010688

extremely good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Rwm is circling the wagons hard today

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

congratulations on the new assignment to special investigator david duke

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lawman 0 posted:

Insanely good

my wife is in for surgery this morning (her first) and i put on NPR on the car ride over and said to her "hey, you want to listen to something else? i don't want you to be depressed-" and then jeff sessions turned out to have lied under oath at his confirmation hearing and it put us both at ease

thanks for being a corrupt piece of poo poo Jeff Sessions you really made our day :buddy:

here's hoping he resigns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/jeffbercovici/status/837051060250300416

it me

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This is getting an edgy something matters vibe to it. I don't like this one bit.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

buy Stars of Shadow

http://store.steampowered.com/app/464880/

Its a indie 4x with real heart
its simple, fun, and really gets to the core of the 4x experience!

Ty for this recco, i got the civ humble bundle and 5/BE are like way over my head. I need to ease into this

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

the only one who's going to savagely own me is myself!

why would you admit to being an ex ron paul supporter?
shameful

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LIBERALS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress jeff sessions

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/837290054385033218

flip flopper