Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

"clarify his testimony"

he lied under oath, lol

there's nothing to clarify, Beauregard needs to resign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Did trump break out into song?

white people reminiscing about a past that never existed and way overhyped I guess

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Baloogan posted:

buy Stars of Shadow

http://store.steampowered.com/app/464880/

Its a indie 4x with real heart
its simple, fun, and really gets to the core of the 4x experience!

what does 4x mean? are you on the salvia now?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
@jasoninthehouse

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

^^^^
😙👌

Mirthless posted:

"clarify his testimony"

he lied under oath, lol

there's nothing to clarify, Beauregard needs to resign

lol forevs at Jason's twitter handle

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

theflyingexecutive posted:

I used to be peeved that you could put somebody's name in giant letters on a book and put the real authors in smaller font (jokerman font) but who cares now lomarf

*nods sagely at this reference*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I laughed a lot at gonnae no do that because i got stoned last week and watched a bunch of that sketch show by the plunky neds who do Still Game

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/837295556917592064

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Good morning traitors. This is probably old but so am I!

hooooo boy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

brand name canned soup posted:

now would be the perfect time for trump to pull the ol switcheroo and appoint a special prosecutor to Lock Her Up

I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone say trump down and explained that if he locked Hillary up he would be opening up the door for it to be used on him too, sort of like how he backtracked on libel laws

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

what is recusing

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/837176344509317121

Bless this man so much.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

I prefer speeches that remind me of movies that didn't lose

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yeah i trust poeol that can walk barefoot on the beach more :colbert:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What does it matter who so long as someone's doing the loving? :shrug:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/nhstein/status/837160598718722048

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

of course a cop would say he isn't worried about ethics violations

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oddium posted:

what is recusing

come over tonight and ill show uyo

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

:yooge:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oddium posted:

what is recusing

There's different kinds but the most deadly is the Brown Recuse.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Junkyard Poodle posted:

what does 4x mean? are you on the salvia now?

i am the salvia now

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHUbLv4ThOo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

what is recusing

formally removing oneself from a position of authority on a specific matter, usually due to conflict of interest

for example, a judge might recuse himself from trying a case involving a family member

or the attorney general of the united states might recuse him from being involved in an investigation into whether or not the attorney general of the united states talked to some russians

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oddium posted:

what is recusing

its like excusing yourself from investigating because conflicts of interests which is very damning :grin:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I mean he's right. Trumpsters don't give a poo poo about this, but our allies and armed forces definitely do

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

And if he's not racist, then what the hell did we confirm him for!?!?!?!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thank you for the real answer and not the rude rowdy boy answers. so shines a good deed, in trump's america...

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

thank you for the real answer and not the rude rowdy boy answers. so shines a good deed, in trump's america...

[Addamere: Gain Minor Favor]

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

its like excusing yourself from investigating because conflicts of interests which is very damning :grin:

innocent until prven guilty and all but you only have to recuse tourself when some serious poo poo happens

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I think "if necessary" is the key phrase here.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nitrousoxide posted:

nitrous is always fukken necessary :wom:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

The key thing about recusing oneself is that one otherwise maintains the office, and its privileges and powers; one just forfeits them for the limited scenario from which one is recused. So the guy could still be involved in trying to prosecute Hillary's emails, or making a bunch of Department of Justice regulations, or whatever else he wants to do, because in every other aspect he remains the Attorney General of the United States. The other key point is that it's entirely a self-initiated thing as opposed to being temporarily relieved of duty by a superior, so he can just un-recuse himself if he likes.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean he's right. Trumpsters don't give a poo poo about this, but our allies and armed forces definitely do

How many votes are they worth?

MAGA beeotch

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Nitrousoxide posted:

after seeing how fast they turned on flynn when flynn became a weakness, i don't doubt for a second that donald trump will "string him up" for this, so to speak

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

I hope he was as insanely stupid as Flynn and just called the Russians over the phonelines a child could figure out were bugged by US intelligence 24/7.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oddium posted:

*puts away law school books*

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao bin laden won so hard he even got the gop to be russian stooges lmao just lmao we got cucked by a dead man

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

recuuuuuse me princess!!

e: feel free to make that a title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Mirthless posted:

after seeing how fast they turned on flynn when flynn became a weakness, i don't doubt for a second that donald trump will "string him up" for this, so to speak

Will this usher in Reek?

• Locked thread