Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

The only failure is when a grown man picks up a video game controller to play a video game instead of having relations with his wife and bringing her to climax multiple times

i tired this but the left breast keeps desyncing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

loving easy Allies who the gently caress are they, who the gently caress gives a poo poo about them what have they done lately? Idiots, they're are idiots

They're former GameTrailers employees and my fav gaming channel cause they be happy, healthy, jolly and excited about video games; the opposite of SA.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm a gamer.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

yeah I guess those 2 shovelware garbage games are proof that the ps4 a failure

No, the ps4 is great. It's just funny that Nintendo gets the rap for having shovelware exclusively. It's also a little funnier that Sony themselves are actually actively promoting them. Anyway they are amazing videos, please watch. I'm honestly amazed they passed the approval process. It's like the 3D0 all over again in that aspect. Except you actually need Sony's license

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 2, 2017

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

lol @ people here that think the PS4 doesn't get complete shovelware garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI

the wii had loads and loads of garbage shovelware but absolutely nothing that looked like those. Those are videos uploaded by the official Playstation channel by the way

if you only watch video watch the last one. It's astonishing

i am the developer of Life of Black Tiger and am very offended by this post

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Shovelware simply follows the system with the most sales, and now a days with ports being a lot easier than they once were and digital buys being a thing pff don't blame Sony one bit for just embracing it. Someone's obviously buying this crap.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Did you watch those two videos

Those games are 15 bucks each

It honestly looks like N64, maybe worse

Nobody is buying those

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

LethalGeek posted:

Someone's obviously buying this crap.

Desperate youtube streamers.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR WATCHING THIS EPISODE OF WEEDBOY STREAMZ. TODAY I'M PLAYING SOME WACKY PHYSICS poo poo, LET'S DO IT.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Shovelware simply follows the system with the most sales, and now a days with ports being a lot easier than they once were and digital buys being a thing pff don't blame Sony one bit for just embracing it. Someone's obviously buying this crap.

yeah any popular console is going to have shovelware, they just follow the user base. which is why the wii had an astronomical amounts of shovelware, huge user base and cheap to produce non-HD games.

Can't excuse sony for advertising these garbage games though

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR WATCHING THIS EPISODE OF WEEDBOY STREAMZ. TODAY I'M PLAYING SOME WACKY PHYSICS poo poo, LET'S DO IT.

im down

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Console gamers comparing their meager amounts of shovel-ware. Another victory for the PC master race. Steam shits out tons of it every day.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Lmfao at the company's website

http://www.dragoon.ca/games.html

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

drat their games look almost as good as runescape

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

welp looks like I'll have to eat crow and admit this might end up being a good game (I was skeptical because it was the same guy responsible for Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess...maybe they yelled at him until he did good??)

Whatever happened to ethics in game journalism?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
What about when the shovel-ware is the actual console?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Very excited to play the greatest game of our generation: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao

Yeah my point was I was surprised Sony even allowed it to pass approval.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Very excited to play the greatest game of our generation: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Keep your hopes low, friend. It's made by the same team that did Skyward Sword :stonk:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Rasta_Al posted:

What about when the shovel-ware is the actual console?

it's been tried with with ouy...you know what, too easy.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Keep your hopes low, friend. It's made by the same team that did Skyward Sword :stonk:

Oh word? That was a great game.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lmao

Yeah my point was I was surprised Sony even allowed it to pass approval.

I just figured out what those faces remind me of:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I heard the switch has the wrong kind of ram.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
people bagging on the hardware and battery life -- that poo poo doesn't matter if the exclusive games are awesome

what you should be making fun of is the release lineup, because the last time i saw a console release that had only one good game and a hanful of poo poo was when the N64 came out

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

die

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Trunko posted:

The only failure is when a grown man picks up a video game controller to play a video game instead of having relations with his wife and bringing her to climax multiple times

The trick is to pretend her nips and genitals are a new Nintendo controller.
And that 'ohohohohohoooohhohhhoohhhhhhoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOHHHHHHHHHHH!' is Japanese for 'Congradulations, you have saved the princess from the castle!'.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Professor SJW posted:

people bagging on the hardware and battery life -- that poo poo doesn't matter if the exclusive games are awesome

what you should be making fun of is the release lineup, because the last time i saw a console release that had only one good game and a hanful of poo poo was when the N64 came out

Good thing the N64 had one of the greatest and weirdest library of games in console history.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol that's this guy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

hell yeah waffleimages

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Putty posted:

hell yeah waffleimages

It just wouldn't be the goldmine if you could see any of the pictures getting emptyquoted

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
sure I am already EFB here but just stopping in to LOL that Switch is still using fukken friend codes. LOL.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

uber_stoat posted:

sure I am already EFB here but just stopping in to LOL that Switch is still using fukken friend codes. LOL.

That's only because they didn't get the app done in time, lmao.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I am TotalBiscuit on the first page.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it doesn't use friend codes. You can add people by Twitter and Facebook too thank God

Edit: never mind, this has not been confirmed

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 2, 2017

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
where is the animal crossing

animal crossing is a good game full of neighbors that dont want to sexually assault me and i need to know what resetti is doing in the next gen of consoles

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

The Loin King posted:

where is the animal crossing

animal crossing is a good game full of neighbors that dont want to sexually assault me and i need to know what resetti is doing in the next gen of consoles

Not announced or even hinted at yet. Except for the fact that there's a bunch of Animal Crossing characters to choose from as a profile picture, that make up like 15% of the options. I'm not getting my hopes up for a core Animal Crossing game because sometimes Nintendo just doesn't get it.

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
I'm going to buy a Wii for $40 what should I do/ buy for it?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

His Purple Majesty posted:

hack that fucker and get monster hunter, mario kart, smash, and the mario party games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

His Purple Majesty posted:

• Locked thread