Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

Trump could just pardon sessions lol

You seem to have confused conditional tense with future! Would you like help with that?
         \

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jose posted:

lol if you think "normal president" is happening again

lol if u think america is happening again

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so much poo poo going on i didn't even know ben wasn't confirmed til now

this is what they want

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Lol if you think we're having elections ever again

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

They tried to get a statement out of Rand Paul, but he was too busy vowing revenge and eternal combat against the house of Ryan

in response the lady in the drive thru asked if he wanted the medium or large combo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

lol if sessions resigns that's actually a huge deal

yeah like how flynn resigning meant that trump uh

had to hire a new guy? :shrug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

he was a senator from Con. He's retired.

he supported DeVos at her confirmation

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tainen posted:

Carson is the one person in the administration I would believe if he said the wasn't aware the person he was taking to was a Russian.

I thought the sable hat was just a bad haircut he says, while trying to find a remote for his computer

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FREND???

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Thoguh posted:

So just to confirm, Sessions is going to at worst have to resign with no charges or anything because nothing matters, right? I told y'all not to get your hopes up again last night.

Hot take: if Jeff Sessions remains free but removes himself completely from public life, that's actually an okay result IMO

I'd love for him to go to jail, but I will weep no tears for him breathing free air as long as he's doing it in a private home in Alabama

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Getting horned up imagining 2 trump officials having to resign

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

HOLY poo poo HOW ARE THEY SO BAD AT THIS LMAO

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Feminasty Slut posted:

If that racist elf burns I fear for the damage I'll do to my junk beating off about it.

:same:

i am also drunk already

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

she looks just like pre-nosferatu Giuliani

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/824668915041243136

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
warren's dead to me

franken's dead to me

are any of you fuckers actually decent human beings

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Addamere posted:

a new guy who wasn't flynn

lol if you can't pull yourself away from eeyoreing for one loving second to actually look at things that happen

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Addamere posted:

who had literally no way to refuse and is better than Flynn. Ignore the stupid THE FALL OF DONALD TORMP stuff, sessions is am objectly terrible person and getting him out of office is good for the nation in general.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Someone smart needs to figure out which direction we should be facing for the next spicey press conference so that the mass ejaculation pushes earth's orbit a bit farther out and solves global warming.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/AP/status/837331942752256000

lmao

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/837323085153972224

nice meltdown

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

a new guy who wasn't flynn

lol if you can't pull yourself away from eeyoreing for one loving second to actually look at things that happen

oh no not having to nominate yet another controversial person who supported my campaign whatever will i do welp better get in my helicopter and fly back to new york and take a nap in the gold plated apartment i keep my mail order bride in (also paid for by your tax money, thanks for that!) and then fly back to the white house and nominate someone else

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:whitewater:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feminasty Slut posted:

Someone smart needs to figure out which direction we should be facing for the next spicey press conference so that the mass ejaculation pushes earth's orbit a bit farther out and solves global warming.

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yinlock posted:

*desperately crawling across the sand* no, no there has to be a purely cynical outlook here, things can't matter, they just can't

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

warren's dead to me

franken's dead to me

are any of you fuckers actually decent human beings

we keep going on these standards everyone is literally hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhyVRuIbNM

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what is this girl's deal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i swear nothing gets the eeyores riled up like trump being opposed

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

a real chump posted:

also if somehow, in some amazing watergate like moment it takes trump down, you get pence.

literally everything in the pipeline goes ahead except maybe not the immigration ban

no. if somehow trump goes down the resulting scandals and shakeups and general wtfery will blunt the republicans aspirations. they'll be too busy dealing with fallout to make more, especially if they get hosed in 18 or 20 which they will if trump gets impeached.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FizFashizzle posted:

what is this girl's deal

lack of socialized heathcare in America and the prevailing stigma that surrounds mental illnesses

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

lol if sessions resigns that's actually a huge deal

He's essentially been accused of committing treason. If he's allowed to just say "my bad" and walk away that's a much bigger deal. Him just resigning won't impact Trump at all long term.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FizFashizzle posted:

what is this girl's deal

Whats she thinking..........

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Someone tell zoux

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chokes McGee posted:

Saw nonstop news articles today that Senate Ds were saying Sessions needs to recuse himself

Finally saw call for resignation today with Schumer

jesus christ do the dems even care about you know what I know the answer to that

calls for resignation were already coming out last night bro

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Addamere posted:

Sessions is a bit different because he was one of Trump's rare nominees that has experience in getting things done within the framework of the government. If he gets replaced with someone equally evil but less competent, that's a plus.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

She needs to go away

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Tibet women's football team 'denied US visas'

quote:

A Tibetan women's football team has claimed that they have been denied United States visas to take part in a tournament in Texas.

They say they were told they had "no good reason" to visit the US.

Most of the players are Tibetan refugees living in India, and had applied at the US embassy in Delhi.

:smugdon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vertical Lime posted:

we keep going on these standards everyone is literally hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhyVRuIbNM

there is literally zero excuse for supporting or approving anything about the Trump administration in any way shape or form and anyone who does so needs to be tossed out on their ear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thoguh posted:

He's essentially been accused of committing treason. If he's allowed to just say "my bad" and walk away that's a much bigger deal. Him just resigning won't impact Trump at all long term.

sessions is a huge player in the trump team and is part of the axis of poo poo with bannon and cheeto hitler himself

him getting the boot is huuuuuuge

• Locked thread