Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I Was The Fury posted:

:confused: Why can't he just use the same FEMA death camps that Obama built?

They dismantled them right around the same time Obama had to give back all the guns his jackbooted thugs took.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

LOL, that should be enough to make a wall from Socorro to San Elizario in El Paso County

Only 2000 more miles to go!

lol, 'sup EP?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Director of National Intelligence Nominee: "Holy poo poo, India can launch satellites?!"

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/nominee-for-top-intelligence-post-shocked-by-indian-satellite-launch/

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Holy Loly y'all. I just learned that Ancient Egypt expert, Ben "But isn't He's a Surgeon?" Carson is going to be involved with this administration filling the role of head of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

every week is a bouquet of lol just lol

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
quote is not edit

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Holy Loly y'all. I just learned that Ancient Egypt expert, Ben "But isn't He's a Surgeon?" Carson is going to be involved with this administration filling the role of head of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

One of these days someone's gonna give sleepy Ben a cup of coffee and we'll get to see some real poo poo

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/837323275990679557

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The orange is spreading

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

ben carson is now potentially in line for the presidency lol

Sleepy Time Ben Carson government mandated nap time hour every day for all Americans. Sign me up.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

would

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Scary! posted:

Sleepy Time Ben Carson government mandated nap time hour every day for all Americans. Sign me up.

id be all about a nice mid day siesta

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Go on, get out of here. Shoo." Dr Carson says, chasing the layabouts out of their public housing units. "It's time for my nap and I want you out."

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
It's not like he'll be doing any work anyway since apparently he knows the best people and will hire them to do the job.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

who is this and where are the lols

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Archaic posted:

It's not like he'll be doing any work anyway since apparently he knows the best people and will hire them to do the job.

problem: all the people who ben Carson would hire live exclusively in his imaginarium

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Lucky Guy posted:

She was the white lady who dressed in blackface and was president of her local NAACP chapter and got outed on TV by her parents. She claimed she "identified as African-American".

The real lols came when people were like "she's a weirdo because she identifies as black and yet we allow men to identify as women and vice versa!?!?!?!" because that's the same apparently.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lucky Guy posted:

A white lady that worked for the naacp and pretended to be part black. Her white parents and family outed her. Dunno what it has to do with tRump, but still lol worthy

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

The Archaic posted:

The real lols came when people were like "she's a weirdo because she identifies as black and yet we allow men to identify as women and vice versa!?!?!?!" because that's the same apparently.

I would like to know more about the difference

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

And he does not really take security reports/intelligence reports seriously at all.

which is such a mindbogglingly dumb ignorant thing. imagine the crazy secrets that you would have access to whenever you wanted it. you could learn all sorts of crazy things that 99.9999% of the world will never know and Trump is like "meh i dont care".

Waterbed Wendy posted:

you're eating some stale, stale bread dude. Betsy DeVos is the Sec. of education as well, and her bio is equally nuts as far as choosing her in that role.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 2, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im still pretty sure he doesn't realize he has command of the CIA/NSA/whoever

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
White House Intelligence briefings?

nah, just fox and friends, cuz

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bag em and tag em posted:

"Go on, get out of here. Shoo." Dr Carson says, chasing the layabouts out of their public housing units. "It's time for my nap and I want you out."

Lol he chases after them rattling a tin can full of pennies

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

tbf he probably de facto doesn't lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

hopefully the fake news media keeps him too busy to realize that

Arrhythmia posted:

tbf he probably de facto doesn't lol

yea im pretty sure the intel organizations are going to give him the training wheels version of control for his entire term

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 2, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"NSA find out who is doing all the bigly immigrant crimes!"
"Okay"

*nsa returns to rousing game of darts*

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

"NSA find out who is doing all the bigly immigrant crimes!"
"Okay"

*nsa returns to rousing game of darts*

Trump: "I want a drone strike on.... ISIS. Get the big guys in charge that's what we should be doing!"
CIA: "Good idea! Let's watch it live!" *Loads up that YouTube video where the Apache chopper kills a bunch of Taliban in IR, making a careful point to show the donkey pooping*
Trump: "THIS IS GREAT WORK. JUST TREMENDOUS. Rewind that pooping part. Does it pee too?!? I think it pees."
CIA: "It does pee as well sir, good eye."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4YR95IC4qk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna be a fly on the wall in the Pentagon room where there are the joint chiefs and poo poo and Trump comes and goes

"OKAY. TODAY. You will give me a plan for the defeat of ISIS."

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tumble posted:

you're eating some stale, stale bread dude. Betsy DeVos is the Sec. of education as well, and her bio is equally nuts as far as choosing her in that role.

Don't Trump all over my lols, I can lol at whatever and whoever I want to with out considering your opinions on who deserves the lols and who does not. Please suck on it.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

I wanna be a fly on the wall in the Pentagon room where there are the joint chiefs and poo poo and Trump comes and goes

"OKAY. TODAY. You will give me a plan for the defeat of ISIS."

My guess is that every intelligence official has prepared some sort of important briefing and every time they reach a talking point they look over at trump who's on his phone just typing away

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

My guess is that every intelligence official has prepared some sort of important briefing and every time they reach a talking point they look over at trump who's on his phone just typing away

Interdepartmental Intelligence Memo:

All intelligence briefings must be accompanied by a Presidential "tl;dr" summary.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Don't Trump all over my lols, I can lol at whatever and whoever I want to with out considering your opinions on who deserves the lols and who does not. Please suck on it.

Trump's probably got a few Waterbed Wendies in his administration too

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lol wtf

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://theslot.jezebel.com/sean-spicer-once-dressed-up-as-a-giant-rabbit-and-crept-1792891561

Spicer dressed as an Easter bunny

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Kumo posted:

lol, 'sup EP?

Drat, I've been discovered

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Madcosby posted:

White House Intelligence briefings?

nah, just fox and friends, cuz

Get briefings about the important stuff going on in the world daily? nah, I'm a genious, I need them once a week.

Multilake fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 2, 2017

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Interdepartmental Intelligence Memo:

All intelligence briefings must be accompanied by a Presidential "tl;dr" summary.

Executive summaries are already a thing. The policy is they'll need to summarize the executive summary into a a tl;dr summary to be printed on thick, sturdy cardboard like those books for toddlers.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Intelligence summaries have a 140 character limit

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
New CIA summary posts: North Korea released nerve agents on dissidents. Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Trump's congressional speech getting called out by the Daily Show was amazing and you should go watch it. Basically it shows footage of Trump performing at a rally back in April talking about how easy it is to act presidential. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-acting-presidential-easy/story?id=38621656

Trump's speech is a total loving farce and the media ate it up