Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The bill doesn't exist and will never exist inshallah/inshEdBalls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Truly these are the End Times

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Top half of Rand Paul's head surprisingly decent as av material

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ahaha what the gently caress

also poor kitty

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

lol so they are guarding a room that doesnt have the bill? wut?
Hoodwinked again lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Coolguye posted:

nah you'd just have to use it sparingly

and/or exclusively in the Tides thread in games

It's kind of intriguing tbh. My first attempt at a gimmick account didn't pan out so well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

so whats going on with sessions

is it mattering or do things still not matter

bill mitchell says it doesn't

we're still locked in the construct of the mind while we let the Adversary out, woops~

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Kansas Supreme Court just ruled that basically Kansas schools are third world levels of funded and the legislature must fix the shortfall by June 30th or basically any high school diploma out of Kansas is essentially worthless.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's a mad, mad, mad, mad congress

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thoguh posted:

That's because they're going about it all wrong. He didn't commit purjury based on the question that was asked and the answer that was given. He committed loving treason and that question and answer session had nothing to do with it. Go after him for what he did discuss with the ambassador. not him saying "no" to whether he'd talked about the campaign.

how did he commit treason?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Thoguh posted:

That's because they're going about it all wrong. He didn't commit purjury based on the question that was asked and the answer that was given. He committed loving treason. Go after him for that, not him saying "no" to whether he'd talked about the campaign with the russian ambassador

you know that mcdonald's post i made about how hard it is to build a bulletproof case

take every concern i raised there and then multiply it by 10,000 and you have the bar for treason

i think the way the constitution's written it's literally impossible to convict someone for treason without an active declaration of war

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

did Jeff Sessions resign yet

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lol they wanted to have just a few house reps say the bill is real, has actual writing on it and does everything Trump wants bigly but not have anyone actually see it and the whole thing blew up in their faces.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

loquacius posted:

lil homie defend the constitution-rear end

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Chokes McGee posted:

is there a single goddamn senator who isn't garbage

any of them

Before anyone says it I want to see Bernie's vote record since Trump took office, don't just give me a knee jerk reaction

He's 4-way tied for senators least-voting Trump's way, along with Merkley, Booker, and Warren (Gillibrand is least)

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

zeal posted:

i convinced that guy to go get an education, gold/blue 4eva

Nah, gently caress it, he doesn't want to be a mutant anymore and now he looks like a normal (albeit kind of shrimpy) dude.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol they wanted to have just a few house reps say the bill is real, has actual writing on it and does everything Trump wants bigly but not have anyone actually see it and the whole thing blew up in their faces.

they're setting a pretty good new bar on incompetency :discourse:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
They got Chris Avellone to write the press briefing and he left out the anticlimactic ending where there is nothing, at all, as a replace plan. Press men are going to bust into a room where it's just Steve Bannon and Dr. Ben Carson sat staring at a blank wordpad doc... forever...

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/837352892642299904

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot drat liberals he got you good there!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Nicholas Cage arrives on the scene to begin the hunt for National Healthcare.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:stare:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

pathetic little tramp posted:

must fix the shortfall by June 30th or basically any high school diploma out of Kansas is essentially worthless.

lol

just got the same laugh I got when I read the Colorado letter to the editor where the lady was afraid that if they legalized pot that all the snowboarders on the mt's would be zooming around while stoned.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:getin:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ryan doesn't have a bill what the gently caress is he doing lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

silvergoose posted:

sex sax saxby chambliss???

Chamby sexbliss

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

lol so they are guarding a room that doesnt have the bill? wut?

The oldest trick in the book.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fuschia tude posted:

He's 4-way tied for senators least-voting Trump's way, along with Merkley, Booker, and Warren (Gillibrand is least)

Booker being on this list is why I'm worried about "opposing Trump" being the new bar set for "leftist" btw

Like, start with opposition to Trump being the baseline for being a Democrat and judge individuals by their policy goals instead as per usual, just no Booker/Cuomo 2020 pls

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a good omen me thinks

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Those turkeys are gonna eat that cat.

I'm not kidding.

Even deer are known opportunistic carnivores.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

bill mitchell says it doesn't

we're still locked in the construct of the mind while we let the Adversary out, woops~

yeah yeah we get it you worship the ground bill mitchell walks on

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Coolguye posted:

i think the way the constitution's written it's literally impossible to convict someone for treason without an active declaration of war

Or unless you leak proof that the government is violating the constitutional rights of every American citizen en masse.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

it's easy to forget that rand is like kibbler elf sized

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agrajag posted:

yeah yeah we get it you worship the ground bill mitchell walks on

he's a funny looking man :sun:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

Kansas Supreme Court just ruled that basically Kansas schools are third world levels of funded and the legislature must fix the shortfall by June 30th or basically any high school diploma out of Kansas is essentially worthless.

eh, im fine with kansans keeping their ratfucked population from spreading outside of their state

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

today is good

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've seen that shirtless pic of Alex Jones and I gotta say: He IS chubby, but he is that strange kind of chubby that makes SOME men look like a bear. Don't know how to describe it. YOU can be fat with a chubby belly that just hangs there, or you're chubby/fat and you also have a belly but it's not hanging there, it looks kinda massive.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

*in extremely axilimi voice* Mat.... ter?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

loquacius posted:

Booker being on this list is why I'm worried about "opposing Trump" being the new bar set for "leftist" btw

Like, start with opposition to Trump being the baseline for being a Democrat and judge individuals by their policy goals instead as per usual, just no Booker/Cuomo 2020 pls

🚫👟⬅️️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DrPlump posted:

I've seen that shirtless pic of Alex Jones and I gotta say: He IS chubby, but he is that strange kind of chubby that makes SOME men look like a bear. Don't know how to describe it. YOU can be fat with a chubby belly that just hangs there, or you're chubby/fat and you also have a belly but it's not hanging there, it looks kinda massive.

it's called dadbod, we've been over this. The weird part is that he's totally hairless

• Locked thread