Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh my God I'm reading that sub right now.:gonk:

"Being tolerant regarding race, ethnicity, and religion is the "in" thing to do right now, thanks to the ultra-lib PC patrol squad. This will only increase with people like Trump becoming president, Le Pen possibly becoming president of France, and other "nontraditional" politicians who come into power.
Tall people can do no wrong, so always expect the short man to get singled out no matter what. We'll never become part of the PC agenda, since every society needs their punching bag and we're it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
short people should just buy some lifts and get over themselves

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

gently caress off cuny. i swear to god, i havent gotten that much spammy poo poo from russia mmo fan sites

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

just so we are clear, that is city university of new york

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Duggler posted:

Not putting Israeli special forces in the game because of idiot racists is dumb and bad and I hope that isn't the reason they were replaced with Polish ops
:qq: gibe me idf to play

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Is this racist or regular dumb?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Is this racist or regular dumb?
this is just lame linguistic grouping

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

height supremacist is too good to not be a joke, i think you got owned

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Somehow I actually entered the Siege thread and did not notice because it has both Shy Nudist Girl and kalstrams posting in it as well as DnD-ish conspiracy theories. :psyduck:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

this is just lame linguistic grouping

I was going to say there's no way all that space including Spain and Italy has common culture.

My garbage country could use more boarders. I have more in common with south Jersey than Redding

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Randler posted:

Somehow I actually entered the Siege thread and did not notice because it has both Shy Nudist Girl and kalstrams posting in it as well as DnD-ish conspiracy theories. :psyduck:

Geopolitics rarely comes up in that thread you had good timing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I was going to say there's no way all that space including Spain and Italy has common culture.

My garbage country could use more boarders. I have more in common with south Jersey than Redding
redding the county seat in norcal?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

The Duggler posted:

American and Russian operators being removed when?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Geopolitics rarely comes up in that thread you had good timing

I almost shared my deeper insights into the national character of the Polish citizen which I have acquired from an ancient Teutonic grimoire in the wrong thread!

The Polishman likes to play shootmans and will collectively lay down more cashmoney for playable GROM operators than Israelis would put down for some flavor of IDF operators.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, :allears: at that new borders map alloting territory to Germany where's virtually nobody speaking German lives anymore. Looks like "Restoring the old borders!" bullshit.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

redding the county seat in norcal?

The bumble gently caress county in Pennsylvania

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cause giving danzig to west slavia solved everything last time

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

mandatory lesbian posted:

height supremacist is too good to not be a joke, i think you got owned

r/short is completely loving crazy and sincerely complains about "heightism" constantly so I really wouldn't put it past them

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rhesus Pieces posted:

r/short is completely loving crazy and sincerely complains about "heightism" constantly so I really wouldn't put it past them
i finally know why rotd is so twee, this is just his off-reddit persona so he can reach balance in real life

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

rear end struggle posted:

cause giving danzig to west slavia solved everything last time

Lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5x2m20/marine_le_pen_loses_eu_parliament_immunity/ lmao the comments, its like hoi4 release all over again

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Please do not remind me of the perfidious Swedes slandering the German legal system!

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

rename united romance kingdom into Kingdom Hearts and make goofy presidebnt

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Rodatose posted:

rename united romance kingdom into Kingdom Hearts and make goofy presidebnt

a hyuck

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The bumble gently caress county in Pennsylvania

all those areas in different states in the chesapeake bay area really should be their own state

then while we're at it make delmarva a state

a lot the us could use some restatifying. let's make there be 100 or more states.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
some colonists are drawing up a plot for where to grow tobacco. a drunk guy accidently spills a bunch of loose tobacco onto the paper they were going to use. they take a look at it, hit the table with their hand in conviction, and say, "I call it, maryland."
-fact

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Imo the only good borders are no borders and the establishment of a world syndicate

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

maryland is named after mary jane, true fact

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
make one or two majority african american states in the southeast. the first step to

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I love it when after buying stuff you suddenly find new review about it that contradict the previous ones!

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

rear end struggle posted:

Imo the only good borders are no borders and the establishment of a world syndicate

we're only going to end up in a syndicate war if we go down that road

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

btw randler, if you havent finished your placements yet, you may potentially want to wait - they just patched ptr with new hero and nerfed bastion

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

I love it when after buying stuff you suddenly find new review about it that contradict the previous ones!
i usually buy poo poo on amazon that has like 5 1 star reviews so i can read through them and figure out if it is a problem or are people just complaining that pepper mill cant grind their favourite titanium bolts or something

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

speaking of buying things on internet, i just spent 60 euro on a toothbrush

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Eh, I'm 8/10 and will just roll with it. Probably going to get distracted by some other thing instead of going all in on ranked OW anyway.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

speaking of buying things on internet, i just spent 60 euro on a toothbrush

Electric toothbrushes are one of the best purchases you can make with regard to quality of life and personal health.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Electric toothbrushes are one of the best purchases you can make with regard to quality of life and personal health.
so i got told by my dental hygienist on the annual checkup, when i was asking if i should change the brush type i use. she recommended phillips sonicare one, so i bought the cheapest "fully-fledged" model, which was 60 for brush, travel bag, and several replacement heads

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

What a goony thing to say

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

What a goony thing to say

They're super useful and way better than manually brushing, though. So unlike electric razors, there is actually a point to them besides "being lazy in the morning".

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/afp/status/837369723939663873

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

state-funded nepotism bad?! whoa if true

• Locked thread