Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

what is it with Chapelle coming back into the spot light during republican era presidents?

im all for it, its just curiously morbid~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i cannot believe that lawmakers of the United States are currently doing a Scooby Doo doors routine around Capitol Hill looking for the loving health care bill

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
It's only been two loving months.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

it's a town in New York idiot

how did both of you get the word Scheherazade wrong smdh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

i cannot believe that lawmakers of the United States are currently doing a Scooby Doo doors routine around Capitol Hill looking for the loving health care bill

maybe the easter egg hunt started earlier this year :shrug:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

If Sessions is forced to resign over this, will it finally prove that, in fact, some Things Do Matter?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Office Pig posted:

In hindsight I wonder if that should not have been greater cause for alarm.

It should have been cause for extreme alarm, but I think the military conducting autonomous policy and just sort of bombing the middle east on auto-pilot seemed like a less dangerous prospect than Trump-directed FP/military ventures.

I'm not sure that assessment has actually changed either.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Paul Ryan jumping out of closets in spooky costumes going WOOOOO DO NOT SEEK THE BIIIILLL

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/837358100353069056

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

we at war with yemen now? the gently caress?

we're funding a proxy war between the saudis and iran

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

LGD posted:

It should have been cause for extreme alarm, but I think the military conducting autonomous policy and just sort of bombing the middle east on auto-pilot seemed like a less dangerous prospect than Trump-directed FP/military ventures.

I'm not sure that assessment has actually changed either.

It seemed to be a trial abloon from the pentagon and mattis to see how much they could do on their own

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alter Ego posted:

If Sessions is forced to resign over this, will it finally prove that, in fact, some Things Do Matter?

My friend: nothing matters.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ZOINKS LINDSEY ITS THE PHANTOM OF THE LEGISLATURE!!!!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I hope Christie gets the A.G. job and then NJ immediately passes the legalize weed bill sitting in the statehouse to spite him.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also low key this week was W calling trump a racist

W was never this active under obama . Hmmm

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Alter Ego posted:

Let's decide that in hindsight.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Paul Ryan jumping out of closets in spooky costumes going WOOOOO DO NOT SEEK THE BIIIILLL

a reporter fimds a napkin with "healthcare bad" scribbled on it only for Paul Ryan to pop out in a mummy costume, ordering him to return the bill or suffer his curse.

THE MAN IN THE GAUZE, THE MAN IN THE GAUZE

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol republicans

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Things probably don't matter but major federal institutions are in open war fare and the Russian backed White House is being -maybe- closed out by the pentagon

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
No Spice today?

Sad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

And the congress can't pass a bill

At all

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Alter Ego posted:

shut up you will jinx it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Hi Paul Ryan, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems healthcare-related. Is it yorus?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

christie about to roll through to the AG job as everyone realizes he can't be working for russia, because no one gives a gently caress about chris christie

nopants
May 29, 2004
Step 1: Find bill
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Pass it!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Schnorkles posted:

ryan doesn't have a bill what the gently caress is he doing lmao

i still can't believe it's been 7 years and the best replacement plan they've come up with is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

And it isn't even the most absurd thing that's happened this week.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Sessions staff and people are all through the WH in key positions.

It's really hard to see him resigning as it would probably bring down everything. Some form of independent something is possible though.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fart blood posted:

It's only been two loving months.

not even 2 yet

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

ZOINKS LINDSEY ITS THE PHANTOM OF THE LEGISLATURE!!!!

Not so fast!
*Pulls off mask*
It turns out it was only the corpse of an 8 year old American girl all along!

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

euphronius posted:

Also low key this week was W calling trump a racist

W was never this active under obama . Hmmm
It is difficult for the last president to talk about the current president.

I just thought - if they remake Point Break in 2025 then someone can wear a Trump mask. His gimmick can be that he's the shittest bank robber in history.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

what is it with Chapelle coming back into the spot light during republican era presidents?

im all for it, its just curiously morbid~

a straightforward enemy is much easier to deal with than a questionable ally

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 380 days!

Digital Jedi posted:

No Spice today?

Sad
Would YOU show your face around if you congratulated @realdonaldtrump on his confimration as HUD Secretary? He's probably in a corner crying after getting yelled at

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

You know this is probably the precursor to something worse but it's just so drat funny I don't care

nopants
May 29, 2004
Is that Russian spy ship still anchored off the Rhode Island coast and is Sessions a strong swimmer?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/837361203211079682

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

Sessions staff and people are all through the WH in key positions.

It's really hard to see him resigning as it would probably bring down everything. Some form of independent something is possible though.

He just got thrown under the bus. The sword falling is coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alter Ego posted:

No Things Matter

• Locked thread