Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This season of the TRump Presidency sucks rear end, time to bring in some new characters imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Agrajag posted:

this is loving retardedly weird as gently caress lol

someone should play the benny hill song there

Turkeys dancing around dead cats. Broken tornado alarms screeching demonically over Chicago. Congressmen trying to track down the legendary ACA killer in the byzantine Capitol Halls.

Just another day in Trumpville

Jove
Jun 18, 2004

He doesn't come to us...we go to him...BOW DOWN, SLAVE.
MSNBC reporting that the strikes on Yemen was not at all influenced by the raid on the 29th. Confirmed by 10 high ranking military officials.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

Things probably don't matter but major federal institutions are in open war fare and the Russian backed White House is being -maybe- closed out by the pentagon

Also, the CIA believes there are Russian ears in the Situation Room, so they're being careful with their info.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

This season of the TRump Presidency sucks rear end, time to bring in some new characters imo

its the first season, let it find its groove

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 380 days!
did seriously no one make a doc or pdf copy of the health care bill :pwn:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0&t=63s

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

you can find a blank sure of paper in any store

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

rear end cobra posted:

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
"He's right! There's nothing in the rulebook saying a loving piece of poo poo idiot pissdrinker CAN'T be president!"

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

oh goddammit the repubs let the treasure goblin get away :sigh:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

tenderjerk posted:

No, and now Paul Ryan's dog has eaten it. And it was the best thing ever, although nobody can remember what was in it. Dreadful shame.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
My feeling on sessions continues to be that he'll survive this, but the fact that the DOJ is open revolt against him places his long term future in serious doubt.

Ultimately the institutions do not appear to be responding nicely to Bannons "deconstruction of the administrative state"

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

kaleedity posted:

oh goddammit the repubs let the treasure goblin get away :sigh:

I hate that not only did I understand this, but it actually pissed me off for a moment. GODDAMNIT, DONALD, THAT WAS A loving MENAGERIST GOBLIN.

nopants
May 29, 2004
It turns out Ryan can't remember where he hid the GOP healthcare bill. They're going to have make another one from scratch. It could take months.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
lol just lol if you woke up this morning and didn't immediately pour whiskey into your coffee

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also Paul Ryan is completely impotent and is rapidly losing control and I'm having a lmao about it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/aaronzitner/status/837356340745994241

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

After a SEAL’s death in Yemen, questions persist on Trump’s decision-making process

quote:

In part because the operation had already been approved by Trump and in part because the meeting was also scheduled to cover other topics, discussion of the raid was as short as about 25 minutes, according to several accounts, and as long as 40, according to the senior administration official.

In either case, the brisk treatment of a high-risk operation stands in contrast to similar deliberations during the Obama administration, known for its extensive litigation of risks in military activities and tight control of tactical decision-making.

“In previous operations like this, we would sit around the table for two hours and scrub everything. The intelligence agencies would put down maps. We’d have congressional folks talk about reaching out to Congress. The State Department would do its political assessment,” Kahl said. “You can’t cover the complexity of a topic like that in 23 minutes.”

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6UKapbttc

i think im just gonna spend the rest of the afternoon getting high af and watching carmen sandiego to pass the hours until i can go back to playing torment

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lol just lol if you woke up this morning and didn't immediately pour whiskey into your coffee

poured baileys into my kahlua

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

lol republicans

nopants
May 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

My feeling on sessions continues to be that he'll survive this, but the fact that the DOJ is open revolt against him places his long term future in serious doubt.

Ultimately the institutions do not appear to be responding nicely to Bannons "deconstruction of the administrative state"

I'm glad Bannon reassured us that he only wants to destroy the administrative portion of the state.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

You idiot scion of a billionaire what do you need 50 large for

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
maybe queue up some beakmans world too :radcat:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tenderjerk posted:

what if i told you that their homework was due and these grown adults who are being paid taxpayer dollars to say that their dog ate it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

considering trump turned it into the "moral highpoint" of his first joint session of congress, I guess that goes to show how much nothing matters

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Oh garfield.

https://youtu.be/3wFnNB6ra3o

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

mormonpartyboat posted:

poured baileys into my kahlua

Cheers mate 😎 🥃

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Nah, piece of cake. Leahy's letter asks if he talked to Russians "about the election". Without a recording, it's easy to deny that.

lol if you don't think that's the next shoe to drop. The IC is coming!!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Trump's health care plan, just like his ground game, only exists in our hearts

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

kaleedity posted:

considering trump turned it into the "moral highpoint" of his first joint session of congress, I guess that goes to show how much nothing matters

I'll never understand the "Trump became president when he put the camera on a crying widow of a man he got killed through his own incompetence" line.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

maybe queue up some beakmans world too :radcat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68xyc9Q_BGU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Rand Paul is storming around the capital with a copy machine lmao

https://twitter.com/eyokley/status/837349317727903745

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

shiksa posted:

You idiot scion of a billionaire what do you need 50 large for

someone's gotta pay for parking

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

Also low key this week was W calling trump a racist

W was never this active under obama . Hmmm

He sees this as the chance to redeem his trash legacy

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

its the first season, let it find its groove

I'm considering cancelling my subscription and byuing a $350 Zelda machine instead

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

zegermans posted:

I'll never understand the "Trump became president when he put the camera on a crying widow of a man he got killed through his own incompetence" line.

You see she is crying because he is the best president and said her name. Like dear leader.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Watching these mutants dance around is driving me insane

Grand wizard sessions was confirmed on the grounds of his record and his hearing/testimony. He did not "omit" poo poo, he explicitly asserted a falsehood. He was then confirmed. There is no clarifying his testimony, the deed is done and he was confirmed with false information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Schnorkles posted:

Rand Paul is storming around the capital with a copy machine lmao

https://twitter.com/eyokley/status/837349317727903745

This is awesome

• Locked thread