Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the confusion came because in universe blue garfield is a boy but in universe red garfield is a gender neutral moeblob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Celery Jello posted:

you say that like she has no input as to the name of her own show

The Vagina Power Hour was her pitch

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

please let that be a maga hat

Must be windy on deck, or just a bad hair day.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

paging jastiger

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shageletic posted:

The Pelosi newser on this page is a scorcher.

i said last night that lawyers getting caught committing perjury is super loving bad especially for other lawyers... and congress is filled with lawyers so yeah sessions is turbo hosed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

How long is the inevitable Hollywood adaptation of post-Escalator America going to be? Honestly, I'm envisioning a trilogy or more of movies. One two hour movie is definitely not enough.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Lawmaker's college diploma actually a t-shirt he got for finishing a 55 ounce ribeye.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

what is it with Chapelle coming back into the spot light during republican era presidents?

im all for it, its just curiously morbid~
people with 'biting' humor don't do well when they don't have someone to bite. trump is dumb and easy to bite. chapelle is the upside though, the down side is that michael moore is guaranteed to show back up again too if trump survives the first 18 months in office, and i've seen enough of his fat whiny rear end to last me the rest of my life already

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

quote:

c. Indoor Wear. Indoors, personnel shall remain uncovered at all times unless directed otherwise by higher authority for a special situation/event. Those service members in a duty status and wearing side arms or a pistol belt may only remove headgear indoors when entering dining, medical or FOD hazard areas or where religious services are being conducted. Tiaras may be left on indoors.

posting official navy uniform guidelines concerning cover because lol that last line probably applies to trump

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

i cannot believe that lawmakers of the United States are currently doing a Scooby Doo doors routine around Capitol Hill looking for the loving health care bill

unironically require a dude in a spooky mask to chase rand paul around

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm glad 2017 has finally tipped over from farce to absurdity.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
tbf sizzler ads kind of look like campaign spots already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YGtQ40Qvs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh boy its almost the luckiest page

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

im a big fan of the wolf's grin on this woman

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Farsurdity

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

MariusLecter posted:

The Vagina Power Hour was her pitch

oh really? I'm... unsure whether I like that better or not, tbh, they've each got their pros

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

I got my degree from Sonic Schoolhouse

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Celery Jello posted:

you say that like she has no input as to the name of her own show

comedians rarely get to name their own shows

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

rand paul currently trying to solve a troll's riddle to get to the healthcare bill
hoyer talking to two identical lincoln statues, but one always lies and the other always tells the truth

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/spacecrone/status/837323737389203456

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hi I'm the loving doofus wearing a trucker hat with my slogan on it during a meeting, a meeting with generals as I, the president, sit there in the hold of a ship wearing a stupid hat and learning fun facts

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Big Fat Iguana posted:

[day crewishly] huee are you hypernormalized yet

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

paging jastiger

I was wondering what he thought about Iowans voting for trump after he called them all idiots

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

kaleedity posted:

quote:

unless directed otherwise by higher authority for a special situation/event.
posting official navy uniform guidelines concerning cover because lol that last line probably applies to trump

Trump is the highest authority in the military.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

rand paul currently trying to solve a troll's riddle to get to the healthcare bill
hoyer talking to two identical lincoln statues, but one always lies and the other always tells the truth

then David Bowie shows up in a codpiece and poo poo goes real sideways

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

quote:

Trump is the highest authority in the military.

but obama didn't salute the marine?!?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone knows there isn't a bill why is the media even pretending there is? They do not have plan to replace Obamacare still. The right wing has people who call Hillary a treasonous liar and her supporters pedophile child traffickers. Surely the left wing media has someone willing to at least make the accusation that the bill isn't real?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/nickconfessore/status/837376453280935937

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fkn :lol::lol:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Whatever happened to the CNN leak that was going to megadestroy CNN from Project Veritas

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I been busy all fucken day but i just sat down n took like infinity bong rips

Last i saw was pelosi sayin beauregard 3 needs to resign, what happened in yhe episodes i misses please catch me up fam

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

dude...

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

paranoid randroid posted:

then David Bowie shows up in a codpiece and poo poo goes real sideways

... if you mean awesomely sideways yeah

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Whatever happened to the CNN leak that was going to megadestroy CNN from Project Veritas

turns out

and this may be hard to believe, but

it was nothing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hmbol allah is p ackbar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

pathetic little tramp posted:

like 3000 hours of unedited audio, basically he has a whole lot of nothing and hoped that the volume would convince broke brains it was something

• Locked thread