Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

How long is the inevitable Hollywood adaptation of post-Escalator America going to be? Honestly, I'm envisioning a trilogy or more of movies. One two hour movie is definitely not enough.

I think it would take six hours just to read the 2016 edition of This loving Election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kiss of death

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
here's the thing

flynn having ties to russia is suspicious but not a smoking gun

sessions not only having ties to russia but lying under oath about it means it's time for kremlingate / cyka blyatgazi

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Field marshal Sessions trivia: he was one of the few people who got to wear the ultra-rare MMGA hat

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

sessions comitted perjury

like fully on tape no defense or way to get out of it perjury

does it's okay if you are republican extend to perjury? I suppose trump already confirmed that it extends to benghazis, so

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/837380251068006400

yeah hes getting canned

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

that's a kiss of death if i ever saw one

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Crazy page 88

I'm too slow :downs:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I heard the healthcare bill was in the basement of the alamo

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pathetic little tramp posted:

Whatever happened to the CNN leak that was going to megadestroy CNN from Project Veritas

O'keefe's mom started charging him rent

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump just can't take a hat off mate

It's complicated

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

"Mr. President, are the nukes flying???"

"Probably."

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Coolguye posted:

nah even snowden was gonna go down for espionage, that is not the same and a much less srs business charge than treason

it's still srs business enough that it'll ruin your life forever so the point is kind of academic but it wasn't gonna be no treason, dadgummit

I thought they were trying to use some 1800s military treason law to prevent him from seeing a real court.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kiss of death for trump, sessions, or "yes"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Shnorkles, please use your jinx posting responsibly

post saying that Donald Trump won't resign from the presidency but in your usual like you're serious and you mean it and 100% believe it so it can count as a jinx :pray:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Probably testified truthfully lol

Probably

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

Flynn'd

another one bites the dust

I too hope sessions spontaneously explodes

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Former Everything posted:

WHY IS HE WEARING HIS COVER INDOORS AND WHY IS GENERAL MATTIS JUST SITTING THERE INSTEAD OF KNIFE-HANDING TRUMP OUT OF EXISTENCE

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823146987117772800

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did he commit a crime ?

:shrug:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk posted:

kiss of death for trump, sessions, or "yes"

right now sessions

if there is a special investigation into russia tump and the election (which is looking more likely by the day) yes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Flynn was not nearly as important to Trump as Sessions is, and was already in the proverbial dog house when everything leaked.

Sessions is a lynch pin.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

A Handed Missus posted:

Field marshal Sessions trivia: he was one of the few people who got to wear the ultra-rare MMGA hat

that fuckign hat will never get old

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Much like the coach of a 4-10 football team just before the season ends, Jeff Sessions had received the dreaded Vote Of Confidence

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Oh ok.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol. fuckin russian stooges

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'm kind of shocked since sessions was a trumpster from day one but then again if there's anything I can safely assume it's that trump will personally drown everyone associated or related to him if it means he can keep afloat for another 2 weeks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

Sessions is a lynch pin.

Wording

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I thought they were trying to use some 1800s military treason law to prevent him from seeing a real court.

yeah people talked about that but there was the little problem of snowden not being a military man that basically made that dumb idea DOA

at the time there was a lot of bluster about WELL HE WAS WORKING FOR THE DOD AND THEREFORE MILITARY EMPLOYEE but that argument wouldn't have flown 5 feet in front of a judge that actually knows what the definition of "military employee" is

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

Flynn was not nearly as important to Trump as Sessions is, and was already in the proverbial dog house when everything leaked.

Sessions is a lynch pin.

checks out, sessions is an expert on lynching

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

no, thing matters

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/836301968125661189

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Just wanna say now that, in the future, when we're all clapping on our holovisions and kicking back to watch Bigly: The Rise And Fall of Donald J Trump (And Also America) , that I didn't think Galifianakis could pull off a dramatic turn as Bannon, and I've never been so happy to be wrong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gringostar posted:

checks out, sessions is an expert on lynching

:drat:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh god Rick Perry is now the secretary of the Energy Department.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"i havet full faith in you mr. sessions*

*trump slides handgun with a single bullet in it across the table*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nermal is a boy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump's little boat speech should be coming up in about 10 minutes on this stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBDKUKjYjE

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

nermal is a boy

true story

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Schnorkles posted:

Sessions is a lynch pin.

Is that the singular term for a member of a lynch gang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

Sessions is a lynch pin.

i agree but i dont think sessions would ever testify against trump's administration. everybody involved with this knows that however things shake out, whoever ends up as president will pardon everybody involved without a second thought. sessions, flynn, bannon, everybody all have the same goals in trump's white house so they're not going to start ratting each other out

• Locked thread