Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's a Hickman issue of FF (if memory serves) where he and Medusa converse in their "head space."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Serinda Swan has been cast as Medusa. She was really good on Graceland but that's about the only thing I've seen her in more than an episode or two.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

She was Zatanna on Smallville.

I don't remember much but "on Smallvile" is not usually a compliment.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Everyone who was a TV actor at the time was on Smallville at some point. You can't hold that against them. For instance the guy that played Green Arrow is currently killing it on the best new network show of the year.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O posted:

Everyone who was a TV actor at the time was on Smallville at some point. You can't hold that against them. For instance the guy that played Green Arrow is currently killing it on the best new network show of the year.
He doesn't appear to be on Riverdale.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Endless Mike posted:

He doesn't appear to be on Riverdale.

I mean, Riverdale is good in a "this is fun to watch" way but in any other metric not so much.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The only network TV shows I watch are that and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. :shrug:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Amy Adams was on Smallville.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I was on smallville, I played the badly done CG glow around one of the characters.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I was in Smallville. I played Kent's Superman costume.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

She was Zatanna on Smallville.

I don't remember much but "on Smallvile" is not usually a compliment.

She was a regular on Breakout Kings which I watched far too many episodes of because a friend wouldn't stop raving about it.

was bad show.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I actually was on Smallville. In yhe background as an extra as I visited my brother in vancouver. Same with the flash.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hello my name is Stride Gum.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
I played Lionel Luthor's amazing hair, and was very disappointed in season 4 when they finally took Remy Zero's advice from the opening credits and somebody shaved him.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I wonder if John Glover's ever not been the best part of something he was in.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

I wonder if John Glover's ever not been the best part of something he was in.

Statistically unpossible.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Ken Leung (Lost, the Night Shift) has been cast as Karnak in Inhumans.

https://deadline.com/2017/03/marvels-inhumans-ken-leung-karnak-1202034415/

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

lomzus posted:

Ken Leung (Lost, the Night Shift) has been cast as Karnak in Inhumans.

https://deadline.com/2017/03/marvels-inhumans-ken-leung-karnak-1202034415/

Yuck. Would have rather they got Steven Yeun or Daniel Wu (probably couldn't cuz he's on Into the Badlands).

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I love Miles from Lost.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pubic works project posted:

Into the Badlands

Is that any good?

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

To continue the Fox/Marvel TV pissing contest, Fox announced Amy Acker for their still untitled X-Men show.

MacheteZombie posted:

Is that any good?

The fight scenes are good, the plot can be disruptive in transitioning to move fight scenes.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Miles was a great character, especially after the 70s season.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MacheteZombie posted:

Is that any good?

Very stylish, very well choreographed fights but not much depth. For some reason nobody has guns but despite people knowing about science and have cars, electricity and motorcycles they can't figure out gunpowder.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Into The Badlands is made by the same goobers that made Smallville. That should keep anyone away.

Also Ken Leung is great and should make a really good Karnak.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Very stylish, very well choreographed fights but not much depth. For some reason nobody has guns but despite people knowing about science and have cars, electricity and motorcycles they can't figure out gunpowder.

RevKrule posted:

The fight scenes are good, the plot can be disruptive in transitioning to move fight scenes.

Got me interested

X-O posted:

Into The Badlands is made by the same goobers that made Smallville. That should keep anyone away.

And there it goes.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Didn't they make Flash and Arrow too? Both shows have been rough lately but they're a lot better than Smallville

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

omg chael crash posted:

Didn't they make Flash and Arrow too? Both shows have been rough lately but they're a lot better than Smallville

No, if the makers of Smallville were behind Arrow it would have starred Justin Hartley.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

omg chael crash posted:

Nope. Those are Greg Berlanti shows. Smallville was Alfred Gough and Miles Millar.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

X-O posted:

Nope. Those are Greg Berlanti shows. Smallville was Alfred Gough and Miles Millar.

Creators of chronicles of shannara and aquaman!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol, Mercury Reef.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Alexander Siddig from Star Trek: DS9 and Game of Thrones has been cast as Ra's al Ghul in Gotham, the role I've been begging to see him in for years, but on the wrong god-drat show! He would've been WAY better than Matt Nable, and probably still will. This may also be the first time a person of Arab descent has played the part.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 2, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MacheteZombie posted:

Is that any good?

I only watched the first episode and then I just forgot about the show. I might give it a go this summer when I need a show to marathon.

I'm just not a fan of Leung. He annoyed me in LOST and I didn't care for him in Force Awakens. Maybe he'll impress me as Karnak.

Gaz-L posted:

Alexander Siddig from Star Trek: DS9 and Game of Thrones has been cast as Ra's al Ghul in Gotham, the role I've been begging to see him in for years, but on the wrong god-drat show! He would've been WAY better than Matt Nable, and probably still will. This may also be the first time a person of Arab descent has played the part.

It is a loving travesty that until now he has never been played by someone with Arab descent. I hate Gotham, but I will watch it for Siddig. That dude is loving awesome. I also hate the fact that they made Ra's into a Green Arrow villain for that show (although I did like Nable).

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Siddig is going to be great hammin it up with the other Gotham folk.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
My favorite bit about Arrow was how half the characters pronounced it "Rahz" and half pronounced it "Raysh."

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Skwirl posted:

My favorite bit about Arrow was how half the characters pronounced it "Rahz" and half pronounced it "Raysh."

:argh:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hollywood Reporter is saying they've cast Polaris in Fox's untitled X-men show, which as far as I know is the first actual character that's been cast. Also Amy Acker will be the mom of the mutant son.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

zoux posted:

Hollywood Reporter is saying they've cast Polaris in Fox's untitled X-men show, which as far as I know is the first actual character that's been cast. Also Amy Acker will be the mom of the mutant son.

Blink was cast.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I know, right? Don't they know Raysh is wrong?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

I know, right? Don't they know Raysh is wrong?

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

zoux posted:

Makes sense, if you're going to have a lot of CGI shiny metallic objects are probably one of the easier ones to do on the cheap.