Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

how can a person's face be this funny

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
I hope Rand brought enough pendants to get past the temple guards. :ohdear:

nopants
May 29, 2004

Mordiceius posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON TODAY?!

trump seized an entire carrier gorup and is fleeing t o russia

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

crazy butt posted:

does it's okay if you are republican extend to perjury? I suppose trump already confirmed that it extends to benghazis, so

trump used his power to absorb the field. he's teflon now and forever, but the republicans are without their usual protections. once the democrats realize this, the GREAT MATTERING can begin in earnest.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
as someone who hasnt read the thread today why yall in a tizzy

i know about sessions but i guess rand paul is going crazy? wut

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/837391642004975616

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Uncanny.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

yorkinshire posted:

honestly as long as he can do the drat silver monkey without dropping one of the pieces directly on his dick and/or taco the day's a win

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

financially racist posted:

how can a person's face be this funny

Because it's the face of a man that is hiding a large sausage somewhere on his body.

And he wants you to look for it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

Good. They should call it "almond juice".

its not some novel confusing use tho, milky colored liquids have been called milk forever. almond milk follows a solid convention of the language and the idea that mothers milk is the only kind worthy of the name would be a major prescriptive shift

its doubly silly because almond, soy, rice, etc milks serve the same role as cow milk in a lot of peoples culinary/dietary lives, meaning there are linguistic and practical reasons to call them all milk

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

yorkinshire posted:

god drat it, rand, its only three pieces!

efb

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gently caress

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

put pence in a plane and it'll break the arresting hook and fall into the ocean

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Baller Ina posted:

god drat it, rand, its only three pieces!

I remember watching this show and getting irrationally angry whenever the kids who did it couldn't solve this drat puzzle.

Ah, better days.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Baller Ina posted:

as someone who hasnt read the thread today why yall in a tizzy

i know about sessions but i guess rand paul is going crazy? wut

rand paul is wandering around the basement of the capitol with a copy machine in tow trying to view the draft republican health care bill, and another congressperson was seen talking about the ACA to a statue

none of that is an exaggeration

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squizzle posted:

its not some novel confusing use tho, milky colored liquids have been called milk forever. almond milk follows a solid convention of the language and the idea that mothers milk is the only kind worthy of the name would be a major prescriptive shift

its doubly silly because almond, soy, rice, etc milks serve the same role as cow milk in a lot of peoples culinary/dietary lives, meaning there are linguistic and practical reasons to call them all milk

"Soy juice", "rice juice". There I just fixed them.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Someone photo shop his wide grin onto the goldeneye n64 box art

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Under Steve Bannon, Breitbart grew to be the premier website of the ‘alt-right’ and began using the term “Big Gay Hate Machine” in 2015 in stories related to “the militant LGBT lobby.” Breitbart News filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to trademark the term on May 20, 2015, according to records from the office.

NY Daily News reports that the site applied for the use of the term for “goods and services” to include….deep breath…paper, stationery, badges, stickers, labels, photographs, stationery, pens, pen cases, pencils, pencil cases, playing cards, envelopes, backpacks, umbrellas, sports bags, carry-all bags, duffel bags, travel bags, tote bags, wallets, business card cases, key chains, key cases, money clips, mugs, cups, cup holders, bottle openers, shirts, sweatshirts, T-shirts, sweaters, pants, shorts, dresses, jackets, footwear and hats.

The application was abandoned on March 4, 2016 and the right to the trademark on the term was forfeited.

oh, what could have been...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sessions and the Russian ambassador get together once a month to LARP scenes from "The Hunt for Red October" no big deal.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Add Heller to the "recuse" column

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

eat poo poo le pen

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Wolfsheim posted:

I fell asleep early last night and have been actually working all morning, do we know if the Sessions thing matters yet or is it still in that nebulous piss-state of uncertainty

Dems calling for his resignation, repubs saying he should recuse himself from any Russia investigation. Trump has faith in him. Seems like it's possible some hay may be made. It would be awesome if he resigns.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i just swapped 'ed balls' for 'echo bravo' to the annoyance of Aeroflot Flight 101 :q:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Alter Ego posted:

Because it's the face of a man that is hiding a large sausage somewhere on his body.

And he wants you to look for it.

plot twist: it's not a sausage, it's the new healthcare bill

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

put pence in a plane and it'll break the arresting hook and fall into the ocean

Look that was Trumps spare plane and at the time he was thinking he made a bad VP pick and a terrible death would bump his numbers.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Robert Plant posted:

Just wanna say now that, in the future, when we're all clapping on our holovisions and kicking back to watch Bigly: The Rise And Fall of Donald J Trump (And Also America) , that I didn't think Galifianakis could pull off a dramatic turn as Bannon, and I've never been so happy to be wrong

There's a British movie on Netflix where he plays an assassin in a clean suit. Final Examination or something dumb like that maybe, he's got more range than you'd think.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bethamphetamine posted:

"Big Gay Hate Machine"

Bow down before the one you therve

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

rand paul is wandering around the basement of the capitol with a copy machine in tow trying to view the draft republican health care bill, and another congressperson was seen talking about the ACA to a statue

none of that is an exaggeration

call the janitor we got a gas leak oh whoops trump never picked one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

"Soy juice", "rice juice". There I just fixed them.

well i think we gotta agree to disagree on this friendo, i guess the slow grind of time and law and language will sort it out with or w/o us haha!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bethamphetamine posted:

oh, what could have been...

This is a huge opportunity to release some ironic merchandise actually.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

yorkinshire posted:

this is not an apt analogy because the green team always wins in hidden temple

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

Add Heller to the "recuse" column

No surprise. He's one of the few vulnerable Republicans in 2018 and desperately wants to keep his job.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

i just swapped 'ed balls' for 'echo bravo' to the annoyance of Aeroflot Flight 101 :q:

:nitecrew:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/837393257365655552

god this poo poo is getting so shady

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

plot twist: it's not a sausage, it's the new healthcare bill

*pulls healthcare bill from behind your ear. Points over there. Eats healthcare bill. Bows.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he looks like a happy version of my rain frog.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wow

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I'm Yellow Finn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm a bit behind on the thread. Is it to late to be making Nick Cage/National Treasure jokes about the health care bill?

• Locked thread