Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Ok I have to ask: since you're seeming to imply you're currently working position, how are you posting from the cab?

WithoutTheFezOn turn right heading 6-niner...contact Boston departure on 127.200, g'day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

NPR and BBC Radio were both leading their sessions articles with "under scrutiny for his communications with Russian ambassador."

Wtf?! No he's under scrutiny for LYING UNDER OATH TO THE SENATE about those contacts. Why is every news source pussy-footing around the word PERJURY?

people seem to care a lot more that hes a secret nkvd infiltrator than that he made lying words to al franken

its like how no one really gaf that capone was technically charged w tax evasion, he was de facto gotten for being a gangster

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jBrereton posted:

To avoid libel cases if he has in fact not committed perjury hth

Nah

There is no risk of defamation

He's a public figure

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

WithoutTheFezOn turn right heading 6-niner...contact Boston departure on 127.200, g'day

I remember reading some article about air gateways leading to NYC being titled with each word of the speech given just after 9/11

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Real Talk: I don't presume to know wtf all this Russian poo poo is about and I don't think it's prudent* for Dems to accuse him of being bought off or a Manchurian candidate, but anyone seeing this much smoke without at least wanting to check for a fire is a loving giant stooge and should get hosed bigly.

*note: maybe not prudent but we do now live in an age where Trump came to power by calling people's dads the JFK shooter and talking about rigged elections before they even happened so whatever, give it a shot. Just don't back down and demure when someone points out what you're doing.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

page 900

something trump's probably done often in his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVA8iSGgDc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

perkele

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

come on, this can't be the actual guy's actual Twitter account, it just can't :shepface:

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/714602927306854400

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Coolguye posted:

this reads like a welcome to night vale intro, only it's real

yes, it's extremely real, and if you could convince other people that things make sense and reality is a real thing rather completely subjective that would be greatly appreciated. Also, please remember that water boils at 100 degrees fahrenheit and does not, just as an example of things water doesn't do, start turning into a gelatinous semi-solid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm always real talk mate

Have you been fake talking question mark exclamation mark

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Squizzle posted:

people seem to care a lot more that hes a secret nkvd infiltrator than that he made lying words to al franken

its like how no one really gaf that capone was technically charged w tax evasion, he was de facto gotten for being a gangster

one is a lot easier to prove than the other, that one being the one recorded on publicly available video

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

is this a recreation of a charlton heston scene or am I going face blind

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

eehehehe

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

what developments have trickled down today friends??

nopants
May 29, 2004

zegermans posted:

is this a recreation of a charlton heston scene or am I going face blind

It's from the remake

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

oh boy :yum:

yer gonna wanna sit down

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312?lang=en

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

shiksa posted:

when given the option of goony windbreaker and sick rear end leather bomber jacket who in their right mind goes windbreaker

if you put trump in leather it becomes obvious how fat he is a windbreaker hides it better

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

What the hell happened with Sessions

Lied to congress about being a Keebler elf

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
POWERMAN NINE HUNDRED

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Jazerus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRMeRszw4

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zen death robot posted:

he's giving a press conference in 20 minutes to tell you all about it!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

so what's the new plan with the healthcare bill since the hidden room thing blew up into a fiasco

trump should make ryan have a healthcare in the bank match imo, i'd pay money to see rand paul get hit with the steel chair

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Celery Jello posted:

doesn't outright accusing him of a criminal act open you up to actual non-bullshit libel charges if he gets exonerated?

It's not accusing when he admitted to it though?

Are you saying there's a chance someone will exonerate him for perjury? I thought his own department decided that.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

someone found his pot o' gold

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 379 days!

Jazerus posted:

sessions is a russian puppet, is an irl elf (standard bog-elf, not magical elf), has just a ton of marbles or hard candy in his mouth & refuses to remove them when speaking

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Real Talk: I don't presume to know wtf all this Russian poo poo is about and I don't think it's prudent* for Dems to accuse him of being bought off or a Manchurian candidate, but anyone seeing this much smoke without at least wanting to check for a fire is a loving giant stooge and should get hosed bigly.

*note: maybe not prudent but we do now live in an age where Trump came to power by calling people's dads the JFK shooter and talking about rigged elections before they even happened so whatever, give it a shot. Just don't back down and demure when someone points out what you're doing.

*in a bad thread voice*

bad dems are desperate for trump to be a manchurian candidate because that way they can point to that so they don't have to change anything. reminder that since clinton lost to the orange idiot the clinton wing has begun being purged at the local level all over the country

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Lindsey Graham is a really good-looking man, especially his eyelashes and eyes in general, no homo.

Someone pls post a pic of young lindsey, homo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

The latest trump croney caught by the ever increasing Russia investigation.

Even dunnoer is the Scooby doo episode revolving around the health care replacement

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Sessions lied 8 year olds died

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

POWERMAN NINE HUNDRED

Why stop at 900?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

one is a lot easier to prove than the other, that one being the one recorded on publicly available video

if at the end of successfully outrunning a man-hungry bear you broke yr ankle tumblin down a ravine, the ravine tumble isnt more interesting than the bear even if the bear never actually hurt you and the tumble did

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

zen death robot posted:

He hosed with Russia and got caught

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Jefferson Bureaugard Sessions, third of his line, is a big dumb baby and totally incompetent.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

I'm always real talk mate

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

NPR and BBC Radio were both leading their sessions articles with "under scrutiny for his communications with Russian ambassador."

Wtf?! No he's under scrutiny for LYING UNDER OATH TO THE SENATE about those contacts. Why is every news source pussy-footing around the word PERJURY?

because calling it that before formal charges are brought poisons the well on bringing those charges.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Jazerus posted:

Sessions lied about having contact with Russians
Trump did a speech on a boat and grinned like the retard dumb child he is
Lawmakers went on a quest throughout the Capitol building to find a healthcare bill that doesn't exist
Rand Paul carried around a copier
Hoyer talked to a statue of Lincoln
Pelosi took her dogs into congress

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

sessions is a russian puppet, is an irl elf (standard bog-elf, not magical elf), has just a ton of marbles or hard candy in his mouth & refuses to remove them when speaking

could you hypothetically describe him as a goblin??

this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Epic High Five posted:

It's almost like those two sources in particular are extremely, extremely bad about covering US politics

Ah, I see... more fake news

• Locked thread