Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Epic High Five posted:

It's almost like those two sources in particular are extremely, extremely bad about covering US politics

Ah, I see... more fake news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
I couldn't help but notice that the whole "alabama leprechaun" viral video years ago was from Mobile, where sessions is based

probably a coincidence tho

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Squizzle posted:

if at the end of successfully outrunning a man-hungry bear you broke yr ankle tumblin down a ravine, the ravine tumble isnt more interesting than the bear even if the bear never actually hurt you and the tumble did

you have more legal basis for a lawsuit against the ravine company than u do against the bear

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jazerus posted:

could you hypothetically describe him as a goblin??

this is important

i always thought that goblin was (((goblin)))

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Real Talk: I don't presume to know wtf all this Russian poo poo is about and I don't think it's prudent* for Dems to accuse him of being bought off or a Manchurian candidate, but anyone seeing this much smoke without at least wanting to check for a fire is a loving giant stooge and should get hosed bigly.

*note: maybe not prudent but we do now live in an age where Trump came to power by calling people's dads the JFK shooter and talking about rigged elections before they even happened so whatever, give it a shot. Just don't back down and demure when someone points out what you're doing.

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOURE THE PUPPET

if you can casually explain that outburst I'll indulge this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jazerus posted:

this is important

hes more of a spriggan

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

Fullhouse posted:

he's giving a press conference in 20 minutes to tell you all about it! announce raids on marijuana dispensaries.

Fixed this for you. He's gotta get started fast before more damaging info gets leaked.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

also not surprising that the dude who hates weed also hates america

nopants
May 29, 2004
sessions is holding a press conference to announce that the south won and he was the general that won it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

theflyingexecutive posted:

Someone pls post a pic of young lindsey, homo

all i have is this card he left me

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

sessions is a russian puppet, is an irl elf (standard bog-elf, not magical elf), has just a ton of marbles or hard candy in his mouth & refuses to remove them when speaking

hes a sludge elf

and im downloading patch 0.13 :smuggo:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

Sessions lied about having contact with Russians
Trump did a speech on a boat and grinned like the retard dumb child he is
Lawmakers went on a quest throughout the Capitol building to find a healthcare bill that doesn't exist
Rand Paul carried around a copier
Hoyer talked to a statue of Lincoln
Pelosi took her dogs into congress

was rando carrying a printer so america would pay attention to him????

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sessions will regale us with the tale of that one time he was in a barber shop and a kid wearing leg braces ran by real fast.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

Jazerus posted:

this is important
sessions probably cannot mount a warg without getting a herniated disc, so no

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
This ambassador guy isn't very discreet about talking with people he shouldn't be and has given the whole game away. Wouldn't be shocked if he got a visit from the polonium fairy soon.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

sessions probably cannot mount a warg without getting a herniated disc, so no

can dicks even get hernias

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh, disc

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

zen death robot posted:

What the hell happened with Sessions

https://twitter.com/spacecrone/status/837323737389203456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

can dicks even get hernias

No but they can break

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

I couldn't help but notice that the whole "alabama leprechaun" viral video years ago was from Mobile, where sessions is based

probably a coincidence tho

No way. I live here and I've seen him in the night spinning hay into gold and stealing newborns.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

prefect posted:

The offence being considered is "publishing violent images", which under certain circumstances can carry a penalty of three years in prison and a fine of 75,000 euros ($78,930).

I'm not sure that should be illegal.

Europe is really repressive on poo poo that we'd consider a basic human right over here. That it's going to be used to lock up someone who is a major rising political star is also not a good sign. Otoh if every single person who voted for Le Pen and Le Pen herself died tomorrow in an act of God France would be better off, so I'm not particularly conflicted over it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

you have more legal basis for a lawsuit against the ravine company than u do against the bear

you can file vexatious suits against the bear until hes financially ruined from having to fight them tho

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Headlines for 3/3/17: Rand Paul beats Trump with Nintendo GameCube

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sessions is going to deny deny deny and blame obama plants

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/837404220181590017

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Radium code gonna poo poo itself in 10 minutes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

big weed conspiracy

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

anyone got a link to the thing

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
That 4chan dude is gonna look real stupid

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i liked the xfile that tweet name references, just letting you all know

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
jeff sessions gonna seppuku on stage in t minus 10 mins

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Business Gorillas posted:

*in a bad thread voice*

bad dems are desperate for trump to be a manchurian candidate because that way they can point to that so they don't have to change anything. reminder that since clinton lost to the orange idiot the clinton wing has begun being purged at the local level all over the country

Yeah, I mean it's obvious the Clintonian wing is using this to cover the stink of failure but anyone who thinks that's where this is all coming from, rather than a rather lucky break on their part, is hosed up and dumb. There was really weird Russian poo poo going on with his campaign all the way back to the primaries and all through the general.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Alter Ego posted:

That 4chan dude is gonna look real stupid

He made that post at 11:30am eastern time.

MAYBE HE KNOWS????

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

anyone got a link to the thing

https://www.c-span.org/video/?424859-1/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-holds-news-conference

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jesus the notSOTU feels like it was last month

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

you know Obama plants would be a good name for weed (marijuana)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Jeez, the first rule of compromising information is to show that you dont care about it, if at any point you care then they know it can be used against you and try to extort you through it. Now sessions probably has a russian spymaster telling him that he got him by the balls

• Locked thread