Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

CapnAndy posted:

Meanwhile, Albuquerque lies in smoking ruins.

bunnyofdoom posted:

And the sentry hasn't even gotten there yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I have facial blindness but the type where everyone looks like Mark Richt.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Sequel to Shallow Hal You've All Been Waiting For

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Pvt.Scott posted:

Ha! You've activated my trap chair!

Blue Upholstery White Finish deals 7000 damage to your Beetus Behemoth.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

Alaska is really nice, except for the state bird.

nerdz posted:

I had to look into this and it really is a lovely rear end bird

Memento posted:

I actually meant the mosquitoes. They're a serious problem in the summer. I really have nothing against the :squints eyes: Willow... Ptarmigan?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

somekindofguy posted:

Too bad the mods got rid of the MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS filter.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
How has vore been turned into a meme?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

VanSandman posted:

Because it's a wierd not too offensive fetish and idiots eat that up.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

They would, I guess.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Outrail posted:

Because it's a wierd not too offensive fetish and idiots eat that up.

More like it eats up them. HEYO.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hihohe posted:

More like it eats up them. HEYO.

:hf:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

VanSandman posted:

Through anything Griffin McElroy does, for starters.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Barudak posted:

Friends wedding had very little food for the tapas style infinite appetizers so the friend ripped into the catering company. Turned out distant family she had not wanted to invite but was pressured into ran a rotation where they stood by the kitchen door, took all the food, slid it into plastic bags, then took those full bags in their oversized purses before one by one going to the car to dump them into a waiting cooler. All told probably 20-30 odd pounds of food was taken this way. When confronted they stated it was a wedding and if she wanted everyone to eat it was her fault for not getting more food.
Maybe this isn't as funny to other people as it was to me, but the mental image of the train of people with giant purses was what sealed it for me.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Redeye Flight posted:

I don't care if it's a joke, I will not play in a clan with CUCK anywhere in the name. I'm perfectly fine with PANSY.

warcrimes posted:

hitting too close to home?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Palpek posted:

Another Kong poster:

ruddiger posted:

Reminds me of the 40 Year Old Virgin poster.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Jedit posted:

Jesus, this forum. People can't even succeed at kink. Someone links to a kickstarter for a fleshlight rip-off and within 45 minutes you'll have three goons saying "well I tried masturbation once but it felt too much like a social activity."

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
How Italian cars are like tea bags

InitialDave posted:

Seems like the thread to espouse my Tea Bag Engine Theory.

Now, y'all must've encountered teabags. Even those of you in the regions where "tea" is something you drink cold and sweet while contemplating how good your sister looks in those Daisy Dukes. I ain't judging (you're not wrong, she's nice), I'm just saying.

Anyway, teabags. They were invented by accident. Or "on accident" if you will insist (gently caress off back to English class). Well, anyhow. What's pertinent to this story is a chap named Thomas Sullivan. He's from New York, but we won't hold that against him. Y'see, Mr Sullivan, he recognised that when shipping relatively small quantities of tea, it being a light product, packaging was a waste of money. But you have what is effectively a premium product, and cutting down on packaging has to be done without seeming cheap.

So the solution is a light package in a classy (really classy, not "girl ordering a Babycham at a Newcastle bar in 1972" classy) material. That material? Well, what else, it's got to be silk. Ship those tea leaves out in little silk bags, and the people used to small wooden boxes won't think you're a bit of a peasant, but you still save on the shipping.

Now, you don't want to insult your customers, so we'll leave it as read that it's understood that the packaging is, well, packaging. That's a good idea, y'know, don't want to be seen to be talking down to people. Unfortunately, it wasn't "understood", and people just dunked those silk bags into hot water to release the brew held captive within. Over time, people realised that even the silk was unnecessary overengineering, and paper would last just fine for the duration of the dirty deed of dunking (that's what us big boys call "alliteration").

Which leads to InitialDave's Tea Bag Theory of Italian Automobiles.

You're really buying a beautifully engineered, premium engine. Everything else is just packaging to help you get it home, and will probably start to disintegrate when exposed to moisture.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

How Italian cars are like tea bags

this is trying so hard to be funny i wanna stomp on this guy's foot really hard

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Alaois posted:

It reads like that one chili recipe that goon put French onion powdered mix in

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Alaois posted:

The worst is the super try-hard fake southern accent voice he is shooting for.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
That sure was a decently cool little morsel of historical trivia used as a setup for a savagely mediocre punchline, alright.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The worst is the super try-hard fake southern accent voice he is shooting for.

except it insults the south in the first paragraph so I think they were shooting for a british accent???

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I thought the Accent was Korean?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Alaois posted:

except it insults the south in the first paragraph so I think they were shooting for a british accent???

It's bad either way. I never heard a british person say y'all though.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Alaois posted:

Now that you mention that, you could pretty much sell it as something from Stephen Fry in QI.

EDIT: Except Fry could probably make it actually funny.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nordick posted:

Now that you mention that, you could pretty much sell it as something from Stephen Fry in QI.

EDIT: Except Fry could probably make it actually funny.

An extremely erudite accent could definitely sell that last bit, yeah. More of a sensible chuckle joke than a guffaw.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
i am glad i learned something about tea bags but not about the rest

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Silver age GBS

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

human emotions totally incomprehensible to goon

Jestery posted:

Yeah that minion coffin is an emotion that English doesn't have words for.

Awfully sombre?

Solice Kirsk posted:

The word you're searching for is "sad."

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's bad either way. I never heard a british person say y'all though.

I'm from the west coast and I use y'all. I admire the South for inventing a convenient and non-gender-specific form of addressing groups. It's far superior to the contemporary Californian use of "you guys".

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Chichevache posted:

I'm from the west coast and I use y'all. I admire the South for inventing a convenient and non-gender-specific form of addressing groups. It's far superior to the contemporary Californian use of "you guys".

No one ever remembers Pittsburgh and "yinz". For good reason, mind you.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the d posted:

tea bag engine theory-

u know teabags?
a rich dude wanted to cheap out on shipping leaves to ppl in stupid wood boxes
so he said 'silk bags for my tea crew, more money for my me crew, lmao' and sold it in sacks
normies started putting the whole bag in water but it worked and made good tea so they went even cheaper with paper and thats teabags

*leans in close, fingers on bowtie* let me tell u about italian cars: the theory of the d
you get that primo tea (the engine is the tea) inside a cheap package (the car part is the teabag) that will fall apart when it gets wet (like a teabag in too long) ayyyyyyy

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Shugojin posted:

No one ever remembers Pittsburgh and "yinz". For good reason, mind you.

Probably racist

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Young Freud posted:

Yeah, Alien:Covenant went to one of those films this year I will now actively avoid. I mean, that comment about everything being completely quiet when it shouldn't should provoke a Rick & Morty "cob planet" reaction and everyone scrambling back into the ship. I can already see it's going to be the worst elements of Prometheus on display.

got any sevens posted:

A guy nicknamed Freud avoiding an Alien movie?

FreudianSlippers posted:

Hey, sometimes a dick-bug rapemonster is just a dick-bug rapemonster.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

well both bannons are race bannons, in a way

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Don't kinkshame :o:

RyokoTK posted:

:jamesjoyce:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

i wrote u a letter *eyebrowwaggle*

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

This one time I played Minecraft for way too long on my server, and then I looked and saw it was like 4 am, and I thought to myself "I should really go to bed, I'm exhausted" so I walked up to my cabin in minecraft and clicked on my bed.

That is probably the dumbest I've ever felt.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
John Wick Chapter 2 CineD thread

PJOmega posted:

Zeris posted:

There are no NYC trains you can board from both sides of the platform :colbert:

There are no assassin run hotels that accept gold doubloons as payment in NYC. :colbert: ^2

K. Waste posted:

There are cops in NYC.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BarbarianElephant posted:

The Russian ambassador must be very boring because no-one in the Republican party can ever remember what he said, or even if they ever met him. I imagine he just drones on about borscht.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

OMGVBFLOL posted:

bitcoins are good" -someone who played a night elf female 100% guaranteed