Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Venuz Patrol posted:

zegerman's living on borrowed time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mnoba posted:

really should stick with the sexist kellyanne stuff and couchgate, i think that had some momentum lmao

sexist? we mock her because she's literally the crypt keeper, not because she's a woman

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/837409097439903745

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Trivia: Senator Leahy is in The Dark Knight, as the man at the party who tells the Joker that he is not intimidated by his thugs

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mnoba posted:

really should stick with the sexist kellyanne stuff and couchgate, i think that had some momentum lmao

Troll level 2/10.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Handled it perfectly...... This was a big ole nothingburger. Sessions was even considering recusing himself from campaign investigations before this news broke anyways.
Dems and the media are simply pissing off the moderates with this nonsense.... They really want 8 years of Trump.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

Dat herb is stayin legal

:toot: Legal weed in MA is already facing enough threat from the incompetent and corrupt state government, we really didn't need this fucker piling on

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
I was so shocked by the allegations that I forgot they were completely true

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[the combined voices of van jones and katy tur:] captital P Presidential!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :unsmigghh:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

I also refuse myself from hot Russian probes

Don't knock it till you tried it at least once.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

Dat herb is stayin legal

https://twitter.com/dril/status/491724265784229888?lang=en

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I came into this election with a "well, yes our rival countries are going to stick their thumb on the scale to further their own interests"

And now I'm at, "golly, there sure are a lot of Putin connections within the GOP, Heritage Foundation, FRC, AFA, and the entire white house staff."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

In retrospect I should not have perjured myself

Lol

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Oh my god, were they sitting on this til right after the presser?!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[zapp branniganly] status report, and make it sexy :cheers:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
watch out guys r/thednald is on thea case and there going to shut thsi poo poo DOWN

BOOM, LIEBERALS

nopants
May 29, 2004
wow i cant believe amb kislyak has been sleeping in the same bed with trump head to foot this whole time

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

bah gawd, the safe space meme

After the last year or so, trumpers whining about safe spaces is the funniest loving thing

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

http://i.imgur.com/zbvFWPX.gifv

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

pathetic little tramp posted:

European intelligence agencies were apparently watching all the Trump-Russia meetings in Europe with a "wait are they... do they not know we can see them?" level stakeout. There is very possibly a lot of poo poo out there and they're just going to keep leaking it out in a few squirts here and there and maybe a really big splurt every now and then.

i am completely comfortable with a timeline where the entire globe basically spends the next 3-4 years completely airing out and ruining every ratfucker that comes anywhere near this administration

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
nice!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lmao @ today

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this dude is going to get recalled to russia asap

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Take kushner down plssssss

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

he could be cast as "buffoonish bureaucrat who ruins everything" in a movie, holy poo poo

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

I was so shocked by the allegations that I forgot they were completely true

Jeff Sesh pulling out his best Jeff Bridges for this presser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbIv7W7rhx4

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/837417779338821632

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

this dude is going to get recalled to russia asap

Idk he seems to be doing really well?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:same:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

cumshitter posted:

watch out guys r/thednald is on thea case and there going to shut thsi poo poo DOWN

BOOM, LIEBERALS

Because twitter = sworn testimony

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

shiksa posted:

Handled it perfectly...... This was a big ole nothingburger. Sessions was even considering recusing himself from campaign investigations before this news broke anyways.
Dems and the media are simply pissing off the moderates with this nonsense.... They really want 8 years of Trump.

Yeah he did. The only thing this whole mess did. And probably was calculated giving the timing. Was it detracted from Trump's wonderful speech. They've been sitting on this for a while. Just goes to show what we are up against. There is no compromise with these globalist.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Sessions committed perjury, and the end of that presser is loving hilarious, but nothing will directly come of this beyond his recusal. That's my prediction. I just don't see the guy facing concrete consequences for this.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

Idk he seems to be doing really well?

the heat is on him and now everyone is going to start digging.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

It is more important do you not remember her emails?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Louisgod posted:

hold the fries, thanks.

sir this is an dead comedy forum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Can I just say that The Americans is a really great show because it involves Russian spies like Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys who, get this, are a lot more attractive than our 70 year old, obese POTUS?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Old KGB man loves to meet America politicians!

Also is he hanging with the dems here?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

i was thinkibng more like "i never met russian diplomats inc apacity of serving armed forces committe"

not "i met russiian ambassadors for adoption thing + iran deal outside of serving armed forces committe"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mccaskill didn't contradict herself either

She was only talking about contacting the ambassador as a member of the armed sec comity e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Sessions committed perjury, and the end of that presser is loving hilarious, but nothing will directly come of this beyond his recusal. That's my prediction. I just don't see the guy facing concrete consequences for this.

people said this about flynn too

• Locked thread