Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Do we have a date yet on the meeting?

It seems rather ridiculous sessions didn't really have a good idea about the Russian Election Interference.

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
i loving can't get over that the literal top lawyer in our nation said 'in retrospect I should not have said the opposite of the truth, while under oath to congress, anyway bye, not guilty!!!!'

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I saw Bellows/Told Slant as opening acts in the past year and let me say this: Felix is a nice, sensitive boy and SXSW should be nice to him

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm still lolling at Sessions just noping the gently caress out of there as soon as he realized what he had just said.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Nichael posted:

Can I just say that The Americans is a really great show because it involves Russian spies like Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys who, get this, are a lot more attractive than our 70 year old, obese POTUS?

most underrated show on TV

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Kushner really offends me, this nothing billionaire boy bro who's largely deciding American foreign policy.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Thoguh posted:

I'm still lolling at Sessions just noping the gently caress out of there as soon as he realized what he had just said.

:same:

guess i shouldn't have lied under oath WHOOPS LOOK AT THE TIME GOTTA GO!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Nichael posted:

Can I just say that The Americans is a really great show because it involves Russian spies like Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys who, get this, are a lot more attractive than our 70 year old, obese POTUS?

I love our fat retarded president, I don't know what you're talking about

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

'I shouldn't have done a perjury'

'....poo poo I said that out loud? BYE'

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RUM HAM posted:

most underrated show on TV

it also somehow became the most relevant show on TV in the course of a year

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cosmik Slop posted:

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Im dying holy poo poo

TRUMP

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Shageletic posted:

Kushner really offends me, this nothing billionaire boy bro who's largely deciding American foreign policy.

Can't push the Kush.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i feel like people who expect this to end sessions are underestimating the complete and utter shamelessness of the trump administration

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Shageletic posted:

he looks like such a soft little baby man who's never had to struggle for anything in his life either

he makes me irrationally angry

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this stupid bitch is gonna destroy our nation but at least it's the funniest possible apocalypse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i did not have sexual relations with that woman, except for all the bjs

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
so Russia's plan is going well?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

well no loss there, who even goes to sxsw lmebo

people only care about bonnaroo now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shageletic posted:

samo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cosmik Slop posted:

no, no, no, I love him too and in the americans you can witness his weekly, wacky Russian exploits but like, watch Keri Russell instead. it's a good deal. it's the art of the deal.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Montasque posted:

Can't push the Kush.

You'll be able to once Sessions resigns :420:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Trivia: Senator Leahy is in The Dark Knight, as the man at the party who tells the Joker that he is not intimidated by his thugs

He's also in superman v batman, right before they see the jar full.....of.....piss.

My god check duckworth's wheelchair

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Nichael posted:

it also somehow became the most relevant show on TV in the course of a year

they're now adding an additional season/flash forward to present day where they win

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/837408450162360320

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/837408624444129282

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/837408857894825985

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Despite all this mattering happening I still believe Trump will serve a minimum of 8 years.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Tatum Girlparts posted:

'I shouldn't have done a perjury'

'....poo poo I said that out loud? BYE'

i knew he was something of a fringe figure in terms of senate Rs but i definitely did not appreciate until now just how not-ready-for-prime-time of a player jeffy seshes was

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

loquacius posted:

:toot: Legal weed in MA is already facing enough threat from the incompetent and corrupt state government, we really didn't need this fucker piling on

yeah, im still seriously pissed off at the MA democrats being shits about legalization. they keep delaying it hoping it will never happen. it will and i will cannibalize any poo poo democrats here

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Because twitter = sworn testimony

Not only that, Armed Services != Foreign Affairs. McCaskill was on Foreign Affairs, and it IS their job to meet with diplomats.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

bigger implication here is that kushner knew so trump must have known, but flynn still chose to lie to pence?

it's almost as if they're trying to be incompetent and then failing at that

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

i did not have sexual relations with that woman, except for all the bjs

i should have slowed my roll on the oral

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i feel like people who expect this to end sessions are underestimating the complete and utter shamelessness of the trump administration

the admission he did something he asserted, in sworn testimony, he did not do is gonna be pretty hard to shake and has nothing to do with shame

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Montasque posted:

Despite all this mattering happening I still believe Trump will serve a minimum of 8 years.

in prison (i hope)

gregday
May 23, 2003

Leahy is a huge batman fan and has cameos in several films.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

He's also in superman v batman, right before they see the jar full.....of.....piss.

My god check duckworth's wheelchair

dudes been a bunch of batman media including writing essays on batman

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i knew he was something of a fringe figure in terms of senate Rs but i definitely did not appreciate until now just how not-ready-for-prime-time of a player jeffy seshes was

it was seriously amazing for me to watch everyone freaking out about what a cunning ideologue Sessions must be if hes in Bannons inner circle. because even with limited exposure to the man, i could tell you that Jeff Sessions is a huge loving dumbass who got where he is by being a good ol' boy.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/837417566385618945

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Trump twitter people seem shook by this. They're getting VERY UPSET by all this Russia stuff, which is all the demon-rats have and which the Trump administration most certainly did not repeatedly kick themselves in the dick with.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

i should have slowed my roll on the oral

slowed my roll on the balls

the ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quality tv