Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Coolguye posted:

😣✋🙏....🙋☝️️❓

🤥😟😱! 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️!!!

Updated my journal...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Look, I ain't getting yelled at by no orientals!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Fallen Hamprince posted:

my fav was when that one R called an oppo guy watching his speech a 'macaque', that was one deep-rear end racism cut

Who was that one TV lady who got in hot water for calling Lady Gaga "jigaboo" music? That was old-school as gently caress, I'm surprised she didn't go with "golliwog".

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

huh weird I feel like there was a way to have him removed from office like 4 months ago.

there still is an easy way to remove him from office, which is why he's literally hiding from his own constituents

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Spicer is so stupid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Cosmik Slop posted:

Who was that one TV lady who got in hot water for calling Lady Gaga "jigaboo" music? That was old-school as gently caress, I'm surprised she didn't go with "golliwog".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1htU-hjnI

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

What in the drat hell

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I think its becoming pretty clear that everyone in the WH is at the end of their proverbial rope. So many unforced errors.

They're tired, understaffed and have 0 direction.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cosmik Slop posted:

i have never even heard of either of those terms so they must be really really oldschool

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it is loving astonishing how much contact the trump campaign had with the russians

i like josh marshall's analogy of these news stories being like the event horizon that we can detect a black hole by, where the black hole itself is whatever monster scandal must be lurking invisibly at the center of all this
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-gravity-is-strong

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

ive got olds in my extended family who talk about not being able to trust slant eyes and dumb poo poo like that

its loving amazing what a race problem we got

"the orientals"

lol.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
as a one of the 900 people who used to yell at the Orioles i find it extremely cathartic and productive and i hate baseball

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i cant go out there again, Bob, those drat celestials are hollering about pissing in my coke now

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Montasque posted:

Serious Question: What's so bad about meeting that old Russian KGB guy? Sure he's KGB, but I'm sure he has great stories of the old times. What if they were just talking about old cool spy poo poo? People assume so much and when you assume it makes an rear end out of you and me.

he lied to congress

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Montasque posted:

NSA is spying on the Trump admin and leaking info.

LOL.

literally their job to monitor national security threats.

LOL.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ah good. i usually just throw drunken swings around randomly st patrick's day

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Lastgirl posted:

as a one of the 900 people who used to yell at the Orioles i find it extremely cathartic and productive and i hate baseball

O's magic will rise again

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Bread Liar

moveable shape posted:

he lied to congress

If we only had some standard of what happens to people that lie under oath.......................

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Fake news! :trumppop:

Real leaks! :smugdon:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I am both comforted and disturbed by the fact that the only thing stopping us from sliding into a fascist government is that everyone trying to implement it is dumber than a bag of hammers.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Montasque posted:

Despite all this mattering happening I still believe Trump will serve a minimum of 8 years.

Tom Perez will make sure of that

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
edit: :salt: haha

paranoid randroid posted:

i cant go out there again, Bob, those drat celestials are hollering about pissing in my coke now

everybody groans as Bost busts out the calipers again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cosmik Slop posted:

I am both comforted and disturbed by the fact that the only thing stopping us from sliding into a fascist government is that everyone trying to implement it is dumber than a bag of hammers.

That and an unaccountable spy agency just leaking poo poo everywhere

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Brother Friendship posted:

holy poo poo that Chesapeake number. :lol: another reminder why I voted for Clinton and not the crazy con artist who has zero understanding of the challenges the world faces

😨

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

lol

ive got olds in my extended family who talk about not being able to trust slant eyes and dumb poo poo like that

"the orientals"

lol.

i bet your olds would have a nice story that goes, "its to refer to people who live in the orient, it aint racist cos you know like one of those jappo o nese paintings about the geisha and the swirly clouds on that poo poo int he mountains and theyd just be high as a kite cos they didnt have a christian god or whatever and theyd just be goin at it like some kind o savages, hard to believe but i reckon thats just how it wuz back in these days in the 70s or some poo poo, buncha chimese warlords comin into those oriental villages n just choppople peeps head off and puttin them on pikes and i reckon they had that buddha feller to knock that poo poo off cos jeezus came down and whispered into his ear about how that poo poo wasnt very cool yanno, dang it ol and gods not happy and whatever"

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Cosmik Slop posted:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cosmik Slop posted:

america is actually too big, diverse, disorganized, and stupid to successfully implement fascism and it owns

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

I think its becoming pretty clear that everyone in the WH is at the end of their proverbial rope. So many unforced errors.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

moveable shape posted:

literally their job to monitor national security threats.

LOL.

But who will watch the watchmen?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/status/837419651156045824

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/postpolitics/status/837426307583651842

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Montasque posted:

Serious Question: What's so bad about meeting that old Russian KGB guy? Sure he's KGB, but I'm sure he has great stories of the old times. What if they were just talking about old cool spy poo poo? People assume so much and when you assume it makes an rear end out of you and me.

In all seriousness, this is the one thing that the Trump administration has done that isn't all that different from previous presidents. The only real difference is that Trump is doing it and it involves Russia.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I missed this live, so thank you for this amazing summary.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

male anchor is a pro, doesn't even flinch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

those responses! :captainpop:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

dude

please

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

eonwe posted:

lol

"the orientals"

lol.

Yeah, my mom looks 100% japanese and has slanty eyes, and she forces her eyes to be more slanted and says "Ching chong ding dong" and gets really mad when I jokingly tell her "THATS RACIST"

We were also at a japanese restraunt, o god mom plz stop being a old white republican man.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

trump is president

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

they need someone who will whip them into some kind of shape and has actual expereince governing

:bahgawd: that's christ chrstie's music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3CB0jvdNb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

i bet your olds would have a nice story that goes, "its to refer to people who live in the orient, it aint racist cos you know like one of those jappo o nese paintings about the geisha and the swirly clouds on that poo poo int he mountains and theyd just be high as a kite cos they didnt have a christian god or whatever and theyd just be goin at it like some kind o savages, hard to believe but i reckon thats just how it wuz back in these days in the 70s or some poo poo, buncha chimese warlords comin into those oriental villages n just choppople peeps head off and puttin them on pikes and i reckon they had that buddha feller to knock that poo poo off cos jeezus came down and whispered into his ear about how that poo poo wasnt very cool yanno, dang it ol and gods not happy and whatever"

orient is asian for east, so its no different than westerners, and

• Locked thread