Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Addamere posted:

best friends when i was a kid were the next door neighbour kids who were only a couple years older than me and also black

it was an odd kind of bonding thing because both them and me lived with our respective grandparents for whatever reason

anyhow when the sister was graduating high school her grandma came over and showed mine her graduation gown picture

just as happy and sincere as she could be my grandma blurts out in the middle of the conversation "oh my goodness she looks so pretty for a friend of the family" and the conversation just keeps on going like its nbd

a great uncle meanwhile taught me that pontiac is an anagram for "poor old friend of the family that isnt a cadillac" and it is apparently very good and funny to say this joke

this all happened about 20ish years ago so but for cancers people with this mindset are probably still alive and kicking and blissfully unaware or uncaring

after all friend of the family is just a corruption of negro which is the spanish word for black and well what else do you call them thats what they are they are black

no racist no racist youre the racist

bless your heart

namaste

lol if those next door family and grandma didn't immediately log that into their memory banks with all the other racist poo poo they've accumulated in a lifetime of being black, and just didn't want to say anything until they got home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Is sessions in goblin jail yet?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

best friends when i was a kid were the next door neighbour kids who were only a couple years older than me and also black

it was an odd kind of bonding thing because both them and me lived with our respective grandparents for whatever reason

anyhow when the sister was graduating high school her grandma came over and showed mine her graduation gown picture

just as happy and sincere as she could be my grandma blurts out in the middle of the conversation "oh my goodness she looks so pretty for a friend of the family" and the conversation just keeps on going like its nbd

a great uncle meanwhile taught me that pontiac is an anagram for "poor old friend of the family that isnt a cadillac" and it is apparently very good and funny to say this joke

this all happened about 20ish years ago so but for cancers people with this mindset are probably still alive and kicking and blissfully unaware or uncaring

after all friend of the family is just a corruption of negro which is the spanish word for black and well what else do you call them thats what they are they are black

bless your heart

namaste

holy poo poo, I feel awkward just reading that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shageletic posted:

lol if those next door family and grandma didn't immediately log that into their memory banks with all the other racist poo poo they've accumulated in a lifetime of being black, and just didn't want to say anything until they got home.

probably but you see they were some of the good ones so they did not get uppity and

ok uhm im tired of ironically channeling my grandma here but the point is yeah just like that male announcer in the jigaboo clip they didnt even flinch just kept on talking like whatever whenever my grandma would say some dumb racist thing

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/837446520454660096

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

here friend instead of focusing on the awkward past focus on the happy future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol @ the shook racist elf and retard president.

again and forever

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
that is certainly umm

im gonna process that for a bit but enjoy your sixer while I do tho, thx 4 sharing.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

bless your heart

namaste

let me tell you what IROC stands for

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Addamere posted:

probably but you see they were some of the good ones so they did not get uppity and

ok uhm im tired of ironically channeling my grandma here but the point is yeah just like that male announcer in the jigaboo clip they didnt even flinch just kept on talking like whatever whenever my grandma would say some dumb racist thing

You build up a lot of reflexes hearing poo poo all the time.

On a completely different note, this loving bit on the earlier article about the Yemen raid

quote:

Three additional service members were wounded when an approaching MV-22 Osprey lost power and hit the ground.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.64e54ec98a0a

Why didn't I figure an Osprey was involved in that mess.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Between all the confederate poo poo and all the handwaving going on with Russia perhaps our conservative brethren just have disloyal America hating traitors blood that turns them all into benedict arnolds whenever the chance comes up?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tormp bad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

eonwe posted:

tormp bad

:wow:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

No? No, I don't know about the cleansing ritual that the orientals used to do.

He's referring to the infamous "struggle sessions" where dissidents had to confess their "crimes" and then get yelled at by Red Guards before being beaten up. While I condemn torture, that might actually be a productive use of the Congressman's time in his case.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/837400171906482176

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/837401996399345665

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/837418527950778369

the hero america needs right now

:patriot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That Osprey cost as much as housing all homeless veterans in the US for 17 years would

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eonwe posted:

tormp bad

https://i.imgur.com/zbvFWPX.mp4

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

bless your heart

namaste

ok god drat i cringed real hard and groaned in pain from reading this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The richer get richer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
guys i think we're hosed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

guys i think we're hosed

what makes u think we weren't before :confused:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

eonwe posted:

guys i think we're hosed

not as hosed as those pig buttholes

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Epic High Five posted:

That Osprey cost as much as housing all homeless veterans in the US for 17 years would

I'm sure whatever high-explosive bunker buster we shot at it to blast the wreckage into unsalvagable dust cost us a pretty penny too.

Can't let the muslims get our alien technology.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Lastgirl posted:

that is certainly umm

im gonna process that for a bit but enjoy your sixer while I do tho, thx 4 sharing.

Agrajag posted:

ok god drat i cringed real hard and groaned in pain from reading this

it is important to realize that these people exist and they vote and people like donald trump milo yiannopoulos did not magic(k) them into existence and are merely avatars of a much bigger problem which is that america racist as h*ck

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

I bet this doctor makes his living by taking shortcuts

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

well i mean its nice that the GOP are now openly admitting that there was criminal activity going on i guess

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a C-SPAM patriot :911:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I'm sure whatever high-explosive bunker buster we shot at it to blast the wreckage into unsalvagable dust cost us a pretty penny too.

Can't let the muslims get our alien technology.

I love that we were terrified they would try to reverse engineer that thing into something that killed as many ISISers as ours do Marines

Like how stolen F35 plans set China's own next gen fighter program back years when they tried to incorporate them. Just leave the Osprey there intact, with manuals in multiple ME languages just for good measure

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
trump's not gonna like the laffo way sessions recused himself in his press conference

poor presentation

it just looks like he's worried, even trump can see that

he looks like he's trying really hard not to bust out laughing sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWZQhPe9H0

all this smiling, a basic primate tell of nervousness

licking his lips LIKE A DOG,

his wrinkled cheeks so dry as the word-turds drop out

this is the rear end of Sauron

the more i watch however i guess he's just weirdly wrinkly and that makes him look like he's smirking

nevertheless, my post stands

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
dude looks tense he should smoke some weed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
WHERE ARE THE loving TWEETS DONNY

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Everyone in my family uses the word friend of the family on a regular basis. I've managed to shame my mother out of using it, but I think every adult I regularly interacted with when I was a kid used it so much to the point where I just thought it meant "guy" or something. I said it too sometimes around age 5 or so. This is not uncommon in the poor white south.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

WHERE ARE THE loving TWEETS DONNY

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
How hosed is Jeff sessions with this Russia poo poo

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

moveable shape posted:

swamp jobs; must be drained

for sale:
swamp job,
never drained

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Tonetta posted:

How hosed is Jeff sessions with this Russia poo poo

lots of smoke but no real fire yet

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
no wait!

he IS smirking

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Utz posted:

trump's not gonna like the laffo way sessions recused himself in his press conference

poor presentation

it just looks like he's worried, even trump can see that

he looks like he's trying really hard not to bust out laughing sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWZQhPe9H0

all this smiling, a basic primate tell of nervousness

licking his lips LIKE A DOG,

his wrinkled cheeks so dry as the word-turds drop out

this is the rear end of Sauron

the more i watch however i guess he's just weirdly wrinkly and that makes him look like he's smirking

nevertheless, my post stands

he also confirmed his own guilt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Origami Dali posted:

Everyone in my family uses the word friend of the family on a regular basis. I've managed to shame my mother out of using it, but I think every adult I regularly interacted with when I was a kid used it so much to the point where I just thought it meant "guy" or something. I said it too sometimes around age 5 or so. This is not uncommon in the poor white south.

drat even my PA Nazis don't say the n word casually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

lots of smoke but no real fire yet

the perjury is real but the news is fake

• Locked thread