Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

calling it now

everyone in trumps administration has been compromised by russia

except friend ben... he's a sleeper agent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

NEEEERD

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

paranoid randroid posted:

also who's leaking proprietary thread content to twitter

it's me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gringostar posted:

calling it now

everyone in trumps administration has been compromised by russia

except friend ben... he's a sleeper agent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMuo7GFXa0k

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
MAKE THE TWEET PRESIDENT SMOOTHBRAIN

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ironicat:

but what about his e-mails

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For some reason, Pence has been pushing hard to have his e-mails during his time as governor from becoming public record like they would for anybody else

Current Gov released some, but is unwilling to release a lot from his private e-mail server he was conducting sensitive government business on because they consider them to have confidential and sensitive material

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Awesome, the final piece of the puzzle.

Now we just have to take both chambers with berniecrats, impeach them both, vote bernie speaker, and bernie can still win this!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

MAKE THE TWEET PRESIDENT SMOOTHBRAIN

i'm waiting for the leak saying why he isn't personally tweeting anymore that seems more likely

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

STAC Goat posted:

Wait. He was using an AOL email? Seriously?

boomers.txt

also it says america in the OL bit, very important :911:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

Awesome, the final piece of the puzzle.

Now we just have to take both chambers with berniecrats, impeach them both, vote bernie speaker, and bernie can still win this!

how much won would a bernie win if a bernie would've won

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
i'm gonna loving buy a slab of estruscan limestone and carve it into latin magiscule "SED EMAILVS" and loving bury myself inside of it like some sort of retard sarcophagus

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

boomers.txt

also it says america in the OL bit, very important :911:

GOODBYE

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

:ironicat:

but what about his e-mails

quote:

Pence spokesman Marc Lotter called any comparisons between Pence and Clinton "absurd," noting that Pence didn't deal with federally classified information as governor. While Pence used a well-known consumer email provider, Clinton had a private server installed in her home, he said.

:lol:

oh and a few paragraphs up

quote:

Cybersecurity experts say the emails raise concerns about whether such sensitive information was adequately protected from hackers, given that personal accounts like Pence's are typically less secure than government email accounts.In fact, Pence's personal account was hacked last summer.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
like i'm super happy that this idiot shitshow is going down exactly how i had hoped but it's still a crash course in rapid blood pressure increases. i want to loving die, fam

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Epic High Five posted:

For some reason, Pence has been pushing hard to have his e-mails during his time as governor from becoming public record like they would for anybody else

Current Gov released some, but is unwilling to release a lot from his private e-mail server he was conducting sensitive government business on because they consider them to have confidential and sensitive material

"I will tell you this, Russia: If you're listening, I hope you're able to find the emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Clinton was irresponsible because it was a PRIVATE server

Pence is okay because it was a trusted ISP, America Online

That's the justification they're using

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao they really think that's better

"In addition, we got hacked bigly while she did not"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A tomb painting of an email vaulting a bull

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Ah, Denny's. Brightening up poor fuckers' days since 1953.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

TwoStepBoog posted:

with that sessions press conference i almost forgot Rand Paul carrying a copier around congress looking for the new healthcare bill
lol today

& Nancy Pelosi brought her dogs in to help search

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

like i'm super happy that this idiot shitshow is going down exactly how i had hoped but it's still a crash course in rapid blood pressure increases. i want to loving die, fam

:chillout: and :rznv:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
*sigh* Aye... slow Sigil day it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/837460161329430530

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pence logs in one day and instead of "You've got mail" his computer just shouts "CYKA BLYAT" at him but he doesn't notice, just continues to sell off parts of Indiana to oligarchs as usual.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

CherryCola posted:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/gener...etary-fallujah/

Here's an article from December. Other than Mad Dog, his nicknames have been Choas and Warrior Monk. So yeah, not really news.

my boy has been around since forever, jesus. talk about old school cold warrior.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/serge...-photos-sergei/

quote:

2. Kislyak Is Considered Moscow’s ‘Top Spy Recruiter’ in the United States Who Was Known For His Lunches

According to CNN, “Current and former US intelligence officials have described Kislyak as a top spy and recruiter of spies.”

Moscow has denied that account, saying that Kislyak is a diplomat. The Russian media site Sputnik News brandished the CNN account, writing, “US intelligence bodies consider that Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergei Kislyak could be a spy, due to his alleged association with Russian secret services.”

CNN is also reporting that Russia is angrily denying that Kislyak is a spy, questioning the reporting with anonymous sources and calling the Russian a respected diplomat.

Asked about whether Kislyak is a spy, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said to CNN, “Nobody has heard a single statement from US intelligence agencies’ representatives regarding our ambassador. Again, these are some depersonalized assumptions of the media that are constantly trying to blow this situation out of proportion.”

The former U.S. ambassador to Russia told CNN that Kislyak had held “all the most important jobs in the Foreign Ministry — except one,” describing him as “effective and experienced.”

CNN reported that Kislyak was also known for the “fantastic lunches” at his residence.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/837460278723952641

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Just got out of work and home what did I miss today boys

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

what's alyssa milano's screen name and what subform does she post in?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Normal day

No news

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

if god is merciful there will be one about hillary's emails in there

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how is making fun of somebody for sitting oddly on a couch right in front of a generic photo op sexist?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

the entire trump administration along with a portion of republicans in congress might be are probably russian stooges

slow day

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

CherryCola posted:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/gener...etary-fallujah/

Here's an article from December. Other than Mad Dog, his nicknames have been Choas and Warrior Monk. So yeah, not really news.

my nickname is the same as the nickname of the plane in the background

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

c-spam miles ahead on the t-t-t-tip :mmmsmug:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

turns out the Presidential Pivot stuck and Trump mostly spent the day filling vacant staff positions and setting up processes to keep messaging consistent across the administration

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

what's alyssa milano's screen name and what subform does she post in?

if she posts its here in cspam

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/837442525086392320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Pence really is the buttmonkey in this parade isn't he

• Locked thread