Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

wow cher calm yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CNET/status/837414967813025792

:madmax:

also related to cher tweet: jobs knew

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

want to know the intersection between people who would buy this and people who'll ever get the chance to use it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
breaking down sex into numbers = lame

excerpt lol if the number is sixty naine

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

that's called a death spiral or circular milling. when a group of ants gets separated from a long column, the ones in front look for any other ants to follow and find the ones in back, so they follow them and the ones in back follow them around in a circle until they all die. ants can be kind of stupid.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

echinopsis posted:

breaking down sex into numbers = lame

excerpt lol if the number is sixty naine

ign review: solo campaign is rock solid if a little short, couldn't seem to find a connection for co-op play. 9/10

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

all hail the dawn of the internet of dongs

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Moshpits of the world

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Moshpits of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuIZl27VmU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol, they're following each other blindly like some kind of animal

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

im just going to assume that she said icloud but meant twitter

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

big scary monsters posted:

want to know the intersection between people who would buy this and people who'll ever get the chance to use it

:whatup:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

im just going to assume that she said icloud but meant twitter

well she is 70

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

vodkat posted:

i have this thing where i remember the geography of place I've dreamed about. like sometimes even years apart i'll have a dream where i'm in a place that doesn't exist and i'll be like 'oh yea i was here years ago, if i take this street down there and turn left at the bakery i'll be wherever i need to be'

yeah me too, the post i made about dreams where i quoted fishmech reminded me that that series of dreams had a whole dream geography that tied into some other series of dreams too. it was made up of most of the places i've lived in my life and some other towns where family members lived who i have visited a lot. also funny enough for a post quoting fishmech is that the geography involved cool passenger rail services that will never exist irl

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

http://i.imgur.com/xsl3kvy.gifv

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

ign review: solo campaign is rock solid if a little short, couldn't seem to find a connection for co-op play. 9/10

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

poo poo i cant find it, but i wanted to post the billy madison-esque hitlist written in lipstick on teh canopy with someones name crossed off of it. It was basically the same shot/angle/context (jet pilot, refuel, flying in cockpit)

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lmao

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
dreamchat: i used to have this recurring dream about being a giant sprawling city slash university campus where the architecture changed every few blocks and i half-recognized everything in it. anyway one time i was walking down a street and passed a wedding chapel, like in vegas, and there was a price list of extra services you could order (fresh flowers, live music instead of recorded, thrown rice, etc) and i distinctly remember one of the services offered was "hex the homeless"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Dillbag posted:

When I took antimalarials because I was working in South Africa I would wake up weeping with tears running down my face from whatever I was dreaming. Never went crazy during waking hours, but man sleep was exhausting.

mefloquine gonna get ya

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
the cutest version of the ant mill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDa0z0gEvI4

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

that's called a death spiral or circular milling. when a group of puppies gets separated from a long column, the ones in front look for any other puppies to follow and find the ones in back, so they follow them and the ones in back follow them around in a circle until they all die. Puppies can be kind of stupid.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

:3:

https://i.imgur.com/PVRsYEz.gifv

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

TontoCorazon posted:

that's called a death spiral or circular milling. when a group of puppies gets separated from a long column, the ones in front look for any other puppies to follow and find the ones in back, so they follow them and the ones in back follow them around in a circle until they all die. Puppies can be kind of stupid.

A puppy mill was first described by William Beebe in 1921 who observed a mill 1200 ft (~370 m) in circumference.[3] It took each puppy 2.5 hours to make one revolution.[4]

:allears: youtube :allears:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmao the best comment about LA Beast doing this was that it was akin to punishment from a Mexican drug cartel.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Video Nasty posted:

lmao the best comment about LA Beast doing this was that it was akin to punishment from a Mexican drug cartel.

the average american 20-24 yo male has a dominant hand grip strength of about 45kg, those are all baby grippers

also that's down from the previously reported strength of about 54kg in 1985, and grip strength was found in one study to be a predictor of mortality so the weak-handed youth of today are all going to die young, possible losing their grip hanging from a crane where their brawnier forebears would have been saved at the last minute by their feisty costar

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
sorry that wasn't very funny comptuer but i used grippers for a bit when i broke my finger and tore a pulley and i did a bunch of research that i never get to bring up usually

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/UyRv2cK.gifv

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

baseball players are really good at catching things

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

baseball rules

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

thought this was a cum town / car boys crossover and got real excited

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

niiiiick… this changes everything!

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

cum 2 vlc for an rear end kicking

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

duTrieux. posted:

niiiiick… this changes everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

the average american 20-24 yo male has a dominant hand grip strength of about 45kg, those are all baby grippers

also that's down from the previously reported strength of about 54kg in 1985, and grip strength was found in one study to be a predictor of mortality so the weak-handed youth of today are all going to die young, possible losing their grip hanging from a crane where their brawnier forebears would have been saved at the last minute by their feisty costar

cool, guess i'm immortal or maybe i just jack it a lot

• Locked thread