Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Agrajag posted:

ill be awfully honest since the leaks started happening ive been glued to shitposting more than i have ever posted in my loving life

work? what work?

I know what you mean. Every f'in refresh brings up a new scandal. Session meets with Russians. Kushner meets with Russians, Pence uses private email--it would be hilarious if I wasn't living here. Instead it is terrifying.

And stay safe--Dent is out there somewhere.

And ed balls...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBa0_zhG8ek

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ash1138 posted:

alyssa milano is gonna say "the piss tape is real" and i'm gonna lose my loving mind

i will need clarification honestly.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Weeping Wound posted:

Stephen Miller, thinking harder than he ever has in his life, "it is... ...a witch hunt"

reminder that miller worked for manafort before he worked for trump

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I would have loved if someone on that house committee would've just given Rand Paul a drawing of dick butt and said it was the draft legislation.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
It is a witch hunt, only the witches are real this time.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

That's an editor for NBC so if he didn't there's probably gonna be a job opening

No. I'm kind of trying to point out the fact that Donald Trump doesn't speak or write nearly that clearly.

The person who made that statement has a far greater command of the english language than Donald Trump.

It's probably Bannon's doing.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

NecroMonster posted:

No. I'm kind of trying to point out the fact that Donald Trump doesn't speak or write nearly that clearly.

The person who made that statement has a far greater command of the english language than Donald Trump.

Not trying hard enough to imitate purple prose.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Venuz Patrol posted:

chesapeake bay defunding will end some regulatory jobs, sure, but then six months later the entire delmarva area will explode with the force of a thousand suns as pollutants kill the last remaining crab populations in the bay

Maryland blue crabs all come from North Carolina now, so no worries.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Origami Dali posted:

It is a witch hunt, only the witches are real this time.

warlock hunt imo

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

HycoCam posted:

oh okay. cool

new world order will hold as long as the crabs are still flowing

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

the absence of 'fake news' is weird too

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

STAC Goat posted:

I think some Democrat Congressman said she seemed "familiar" with that position and people are scandalized by that.

And like moments before Tim Scott (a Republican) said "Don't talk about the couch, I don't want to remember what it saw in the 90s", which seems like a way more overt sex joke but I guess it was about Democrats so whatever.

Like, the Dem Congressman probably crossed some line and should apologize (I believe he did) but its all incredibly laughable considering the poo poo Conway has defended that came out of Trump's mouth. She can really go gently caress herself.

Why did he apologize; I guarantee Conway has sucked more dick to advance her career than a whore on Cedar Springs in Dallas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i thot we were huntin an elf

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i think steven k bannon is my fav trump admin nemesis...like i hope he's the final boss and goes down like this~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cPyhEg5odc

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

bog elf can slip through any foul water undetected

this makes them an expert escape artist in the big city, sewer is just one big nasty ol' bog

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

i legit saw this logo in the store the other day and it freaked me the gently caress out

Have you ever ordered a pizza before

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I know its said a lot about the Trump Administration, but if you ever listen to Gorka its pretty clear he's like a legit crazy person. Its like listening to Baloogan or something.

My favorite thing about Gorka speaking is how he clearly forces his speaking voice into an unnaturally low register because he thinks it makes him sound distinguished.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

an elf?

no no, it is a goblin :bern101:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

radical meme posted:

Why did he apologize; I guarantee Conway has sucked more dick to advance her career than a whore on Cedar Springs in Dallas.

:chloe:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Well now we know why he was wearing the hat

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
what was pence's AOL email? Can that be tied to other poo poo, like how he probably went into gay chat rooms or something?

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

euphronius posted:

i will need clarification honestly.
we all win either way

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I saw Goody Proctor consort with Ayman alZawahiri in the woods at the Witching Hour.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/837470828186959872

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

what was pence's AOL email? Can that be tied to other poo poo, like how he probably went into gay chat rooms or something?

Shouldn't be hard to find it alongside the eight other people who still have active AOL accounts.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I never paid much (or any) attention to Maddow prior this, but I'll be damned if she's not a trooper.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Office Pig posted:

Shouldn't be hard to find it alongside the eight other people who still have active AOL accounts.

My dad?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

warlock hunt imo

men can be witches too you sexist

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I'm sorry Euphronius, but your father is a Russian bagman.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HycoCam posted:

nah something like 90% of maryland crabs come from asia

the really expensive ones come from north carolina

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

BREAKING: Muslim ban is.... dumb and lovely

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Reminder that any pre-announced game changer is the nothingest of burgers.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agrajag posted:

men can be witches too you sexist

wrlong

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I missed it a few pages back but the best sonic 2 song isn't even in the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZzANSpUNk

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

thanks eichenwald

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

quote:

"Cybersecurity experts say Pence’s emails were likely just as insecure as Clinton’s. While there has been speculation about whether Clinton's emails were hacked, Pence’s account was actually compromised last summer by a scammer who sent an email to his contacts claiming Pence and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and in urgent need of money."

:stonk:

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I'm so torn on this reality. On one hand, we have Donald Trump. On the other, we have Warp Records putting out solid gold hip hop albums. Danny Brown 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Trash Trick posted:

I wanna quote the person who posted "We live in a parody." itt

I can't.. I can't go on like this... I'm gonna die laughing...

• Locked thread