Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoId3PoLT2Y

lol loving russian foreign minitry using the same fake news poo poo as trump admin, COINCIDENCE??!?!

AWFULLY COINCIDENTAL! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

false balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i didnt add weeping widow lady cuz it dont seem memey/funny enough :shrug:
but i added the drive thru squizzle wanted n other dumb poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

haha yessss I, with my local sources, scooped all other posters in the thread with a big-ish story!

kyrpä

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a crack team of alyssa milano and teen vogue are going to destroy the republicans, and its about drat time they pulled their weight

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

lol loving russian foreign minitry using the same fake news poo poo as trump admin, COINCIDENCE??!?!

Assad Dismisses Report on Mass Hangings in Syria as ‘Fake News’

thanks bretibarr

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Harlock posted:

Clinton was irresponsible because it was a PRIVATE server

Pence is okay because it was a trusted ISP, America Online

That's the justification they're using

I honestly suspect that the majority of people making this argument have absolutely no concept why that's wrong and stupid.

Like, I feel like if I raised this story to people in my life I'd have to precede it with an extended explanation of "the internet" with like 90% of them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mariana Horchata posted:

only <10k m8

nothing matters

yessir

Pronounced "Fay-go"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gossipee soviet type ambasador

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

i didnt add weeping widow lady cuz it dont seem memey/funny enough :shrug:
but i added the drive thru squizzle wanted n other dumb poo poo

It's sad that I get every reference

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/837320769470357504

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

then he's probably going to be fine

i'm sure the current admin will find a way to weasel out of this if he's that important

This is my theory as well, but there's no real "win" scenario here, because going forward if he retains his position and this is never resolved he will be forever tainted

If it's "resolved" with a hyper partisan investigation that takes 13 minutes and is held over lunch, like seems most probable atm, it'll probably be worse than just ignoring it entirely, which is why I expect they will do this

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Pronounced "Fay-go"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I honestly suspect that the majority of people making this argument have absolutely no concept why that's wrong and stupid.

Like, I feel like if I raised this story to people in my life I'd have to precede it with an extended explanation of "the internet" with like 90% of them.

basic assumption: our team good, the other side is sub-human and must be obliterated

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

It's weird to think that, until Trump came along and willed it into being because he didn't want to take a break from being a forever imploding ball of scandals, the weekend news cycle wasn't a thing and it's where stories were sent to die

ill be awfully honest since the leaks started happening ive been glued to shitposting more than i have ever posted in my loving life

work? what work?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Flynn was big

Sessions going down would rend his administration in...well not two at this point, what ^2 are we at by now, 256?

He's the AG who was positively confirmed by every Republican and is massively influential in the admin
Sessions getting the boot and unable to return to the Senate.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:captainpop:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

Pronounced "Fay-go"

((it's a trainer))

Agrajag posted:

ill be awfully honest since the leaks started happening ive been glued to shitposting more than i have ever posted in my loving life

work? what work?

just do what feels good and fk the rest

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agrajag posted:

work? what work?

shitposting is a professional endeavor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/836776883249266688

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Epic High Five posted:

how is making fun of somebody for sitting oddly on a couch right in front of a generic photo op sexist?

I think some Democrat Congressman said she seemed "familiar" with that position and people are scandalized by that.

And like moments before Tim Scott (a Republican) said "Don't talk about the couch, I don't want to remember what it saw in the 90s", which seems like a way more overt sex joke but I guess it was about Democrats so whatever.

Like, the Dem Congressman probably crossed some line and should apologize (I believe he did) but its all incredibly laughable considering the poo poo Conway has defended that came out of Trump's mouth. She can really go gently caress herself.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

alyssa milano is gonna say "the piss tape is real" and i'm gonna lose my loving mind

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

http://i.imgur.com/1rlDsTm.gifv

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

GOP kryptonite

apparently

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

What most people have yet to realize is that the ACA Repeal Bill is hidden somewhere in this picture.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Ash1138 posted:

alyssa milano is gonna say "ed balls" and i'm gonna lose my loving mind

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eat arbys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i ordered pizza

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

work? what work?

Yes the addiction to scandal is 100% real and trump delivers bigly

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

From 20 pages ago but I was driving home so I missed the fun. Holy poo poo what a terrible answer :stare:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

RUSSIA

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

zegermans posted:

Awesome, the final piece of the puzzle.

Now we just have to take both chambers with berniecrats, impeach them both, vote bernie speaker, and bernie can still win this!

:yeah:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i read this as eat abyss

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i see the nite crew uniforms have arrived

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

STAC Goat posted:

I think some Democrat Congressman said she seemed "familiar" with that position and people are scandalized by that.

And like moments before Tim Scott (a Republican) said "Don't talk about the couch, I don't want to remember what it saw in the 90s", which seems like a way more overt sex joke but I guess it was about Democrats so whatever.

Like, the Dem Congressman probably crossed some line and should apologize (I believe he did) but its all incredibly laughable considering the poo poo Conway has defended that came out of Trump's mouth. She can really go gently caress herself.

is jsut locker room talk is okay *is incresingly russian voice*

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

From 20 pages ago but I was driving home so I missed the fun. Holy poo poo what a terrible answer :stare:

right afterwards he said "I have to go. My planet needs me."
He then floated upwards out of frame.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

trump admin thus far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/france42/status/837392793035227139

• Locked thread