Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

you down with OCP? yeah, you know me.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

nuff said

omg

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

euphronius posted:

the plot is i wish this was 1976 and i was coked up and in a disco

you can still do one of these things

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

get your favorite burgers without the burgers stuff ready

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

also, apparently:

awwww

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

lmebo how do you people live w yr bullshit "hurtin his lordships feelings is a criming no-no" libel laws

They never raise their eyes to their betters. That's the long and the short of it. Death to the gentry, death to the nobility, and death to the Queen! (Please note that saying that is an actual crime in Britain, they still have lese majeste.)

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

crazy cloud posted:

lmao i been busy my qts what happened in the last 40 pages, he recused himself? So like, admitting he has a conflict of interest, which means he definitely committed perjury during his confirmation hearing, but he thinks he can get away with not resigning becsuse the only moral perjury is his perjury? am i following the plot correctly

Yeah I'm also lost because dailytrumpinging hasnt updated in a few days and therefore im entirely lost

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

They never raise their eyes to their betters. That's the long and the short of it. Death to the gentry, death to the nobility, and death to the Queen! (Please note that saying that's an actual crime in Britain, they still have lese majeste.)

can I just say I continue to be legit stunned she made it through 2016

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Watching that netflix-run arrested development ripoff and holy poo poo Eugene Levy should never play a role with glasses again, dude's face is expressive AF because he's got hilarious bug eyes.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shugojin posted:

can I just say I continue to be legit stunned she made it through 2016

yeah, I'm surprised as well. she's also pretty cool, I just like picking fights with monarchists.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Pence used an AOL email address to conduct sensitive state business and was hacked at least once.

no way lmao

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Relevant Tangent posted:

They never raise their eyes to their betters. That's the long and the short of it. Death to the gentry, death to the nobility, and death to the Queen! (Please note that saying that is an actual crime in Britain, they still have lese majeste.)

Saying "death to [head of state/government]" tends to be a crime everywhere. Just ask Lowtax.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gridlocked posted:

Yeah I'm also lost because dailytrumpinging hasnt updated in a few days and therefore im entirely lost

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

Not as comprehensive but a good roundup of the biggest story of each day

You can also just go read WaPo//CNN's front pages

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

sincx posted:

Saying "death to [head of state/government]" tends to be a crime everywhere. Just ask Lowtax.

...death to lowtax???

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Rush claimed today that the Steele dossier was a fabrication by the intelligence community to give Trump a fictional, hypothetical example of what being compromised might look like so that Trump would stop slacking on his intelligence briefings and take the IC seriously. It's some of the dumbest poo poo I've ever heard, even for Rush.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Trivia team?

Private Internet Security Systems

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

punchymcpunch posted:

in the year 2027 everyone whos anyone will have a pisstape

In the future, everyone will have their 15 liters of fame

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

Rush claimed today that the Steele dossier was a fabrication by the intelligence community to give Trump a fictional, hypothetical example of what being compromised might look like so that Trump would stop slacking on his intelligence briefings and take the IC seriously. It's some of the dumbest poo poo I've ever heard, even for Rush.

I love this because even if it's true, it didn't work at all :allears:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Samurai Sanders posted:

Sessions argued that he was meeting Russians in his capacity as senator but I guess just one of Trump's advisors couldn't, right?

yeah that capacity in which no other senator did because there is absolutely no reason for a senator to be meeting with an ambassador from a rival super power, especially during a time in which our nation is actively enforcing sanctions against them for annexing a sovereign nation.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

:stare:

some solid opiate induced maga dreams

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

sincx posted:

nah nah, like as a for instance *is immediately bum rushed by serious people in suits*

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/20/donald-trump-first-100-days-president-daily-updates

Not as comprehensive but a good roundup of the biggest story of each day

You can also just go read WaPo//CNN's front pages

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

It's a little more processed than daily trumpening but probably a little less thorough.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Maddow's HUGE GAMECHANGING Muslim Ban thing so far is just a DHS document calling it in question? Really?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

maddow's going over the travel ban if people think this will matter

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
hello white noise and brown noise posters

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I mean we already got that DHS report saying shits dumb? wonder if this is different

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Blue balled by a lesbian

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

"Twitter taking too long to load" what did it say

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

^^^ something like "it's not enough. resign."

Mariana Horchata posted:

also, apparently:

never heard of this lady until today

she's my favorite

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Asproigerosis posted:

yeah that capacity in which no other senator did because there is absolutely no reason for a senator to be meeting with an ambassador from a rival super power, especially during a time in which our nation is actively enforcing sanctions against them for annexing a sovereign nation.

also every newspaper was going on about how like 20-something intelligence agencies AND the POTUS were publicly calling out Russia for hacking the DNC.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

opiate induced maga dreams

cool user name ideas dot xls

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Origami Dali posted:

oh good, now i get to heare that parroted to me. i am already hearing that all the anti-semite stuff is done by soros. like thats just loving retarded even for rush.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

it's yet another meeting between russians and trump advisor staff that Sessions denied happened.

can someone give me a lay out of the carter page stuff?

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Origami Dali posted:

lol that's like Alex Jones-level crazy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

"Twitter taking too long to load" what did it say

something like 'That's not good enough, you should resign'

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

lmao i been busy my qts what happened in the last 40 pages, he recused himself? So like, admitting he has a conflict of interest, which means he definitely committed perjury during his confirmation hearing, but he thinks he can get away with not resigning becsuse the only moral perjury is his perjury? am i following the plot correctly

the problem is proving malicious intent, he can simply claim incompetence and poof he's not guilty

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Lastgirl posted:

I'm the cook :hai:

This is not the work of a cook.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Maddow is poo poo and horribly overpaid to be a mouthpiece for her NBC/Comcast overlords.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

fits my needs posted:

Maddow's HUGE GAMECHANGING Muslim Ban thing so far is just a DHS document calling it in question? Really?

wasn't that news last week?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

texaholic posted:

Blue balled by a lesbian

yeah what she's talking about was already known like hell i don't know has it been days or a week? time seems irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

lol that's like Alex Jones-level crazy

Rush knows the competition.

• Locked thread