Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I kind of agree with Trump that Dems are overplaying their hand here. You can just taste it in the bullshittiness of statements that are being given.

what does that mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It's nice that Trump misuses scare quotes like all old dumb white people.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe if obama had sold the country to putin 7 years ago then brave patriots wouldnt be inadvertantly embarassed by reports of their espionage

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Lmao if you don't enjoy watching dems be petty as gently caress about anything

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

More on sessions lol

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/837496534350630913

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so-called "purgery"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

The dems aren't behind this.

It's mostly prominent dem pols I've seen freaking out, not say, the media.

Solarin posted:

what does that mean?

All their body language says it's just political theater and they don't really poo poo a give.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

dead man walking

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

went to /pol/ to see what they're saying about today's news.
there's a large thread that says Sessions is just the latest target of Pizzagate.
good poo poo.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
kissing kobolds

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

All their body language says it's just political theater and they don't really poo poo a give.

But I'll allow for the possibility that it's just politicians being politicians and I'm projecting.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

the dems are overplaying their hands!!!

*handful of dems call for resignation while journalists continuously alley-oop proof of perjury to each other*

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

TwoStepBoog posted:

there's a large thread that says Sessions is just the latest target of Pizzagate.
good poo poo.

hes not a young boy although he does have the body of one

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i hope sessions gets disbarred and has to beg santa for his old job back

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
this investigation actually going ahead is probably working out in favour of the repubs because they can tell him to recuse himself instead of quit and appear like adults

knowing full well the investigation be buried

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Jeb! Repetition posted:

You're missing the whole show. The dems are a sideshow. They are the last thing in the chain of events.

The REAL poo poo is that people in the intelligence community are leaking poo poo on the regular to gently caress up Trump people. That is what is going on and it is almost unparalleled in the history of the US and it is fascinating as gently caress.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Oh, so you have nothing. Got it.

euphronius posted:

dead man walking

I like how there's just a mountain of poo poo coming out on Sessions throughout the day. This is why the GOP shut up: they know if they say anything they're going to be tied to it in some way. It's awesome to behold.

TwoStepBoog posted:

good poo poo.

Between this and Rush going on about 'this is all a false flag to make Trump do his job,' this has been awesome as gently caress. The Republicans are in charge of the government but have no head to unify them so they're all turning on each other. I can't believe Limbaugh thought that would make Trump look better or even competent.

This just keeps getting better and better. I hope something else drops tonight.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

loving lmao they're going to destroy him

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

You're missing the whole show. The dems are a sideshow. They are the last thing in the chain of events.

The REAL poo poo is that people in the intelligence community are leaking poo poo on the regular to gently caress up Trump people. That is what is going on and it is almost unparalleled in the history of the US and it is fascinating as gently caress.

Agree.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

ive never seen institutional Washington this ape poo poo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
AG SESSIONS anagrams to ASSES GO SIN

makes u think

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vladimir Putin posted:

It's almost like whatever else they think and do, they're pretty goddamn resentful about Trump and his crew publicly putting them on blast

Who could've possibly thought the President Elect calling the CIA poo poo in defense of Russia might backfire

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I mean they're all piece of poo poo hacks like the GOP but political theater is kind of part of the job. I don't really care what they feel in their hearts, I'm glad someone is calling him an unprofessional piece of poo poo that should resign in disgrace

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The bureaucracy is huge and powerful and if it doesn't like you it will destroy you.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
anything good come out of session's chat with tucker?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/837476361946206208

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wizard on a water slide posted:

It's almost like whatever else they think and do, they're pretty goddamn resentful about Trump and his crew publicly putting them on blast

Who could've possibly thought the President Elect calling the CIA poo poo in defense of Russia might backfire

i think everyone knows hes a russian agent actually

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

On the other hand maybe they're "overplaying" on purpose to create more outrage when nothing happens to Sessions besides the recusal.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

The bureaucracy is huge and powerful and if it doesn't like you it will destroy you.

lol it's going to be an al capone kindof investigation

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

On the other hand maybe they're "overplaying" on purpose to create more outrage when nothing happens to Sessions besides the recusal.

And to be clear, I don't blame them for this because the GOP did it like crazy under Obama.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i stopped giving a poo poo about democrats on nov. 9 and i still don't give a poo poo, it feels good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lmao

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

i stopped giving a poo poo about democrats on nov. 9 and i still don't give a poo poo, it feels good

Not having to care about the Democrats must be a nice luxury to have.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

BeOSPOS posted:

lol it's going to be an al capone kindof investigation

basically i argued again and again itt that autocracy is unlikely primarily because you'd need to spend the enormous time and energy to wrangle and pacify a federal bureaucracy that in no way believes in anything you're doing and controls every facet of your agenda.

an ambitious president with a friendly congress can get the bureaucracy under control in 2 years or so.

Trump may or may not be destroyed by it, but its certainly extracting its pound of flesh from his nominees.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also trump is smoking whatever bannon is providing him so he believes that "depriving nominees" is strangling the administrative state instead of just making sure that there's no one to enforce what he wants to do at any agency and he has no control anywhere.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Not having to care about the Democrats must be a nice luxury to have.

i don't even know what this post means

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quadrophrenic posted:

You"re priivlegesdfed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This Sessions' over.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Jack Black fallin on hard times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

I mean being able to stop worrying about what they do because they're not the only thing keeping your life from being destroyed.

• Locked thread