Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't even know what this post means

I mean being able to stop worrying about what they do because they're not the only thing keeping your life from being destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't even know what this post means

you must always look over your shoulder for Obama. He stalks the red hats day and night

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
The obamadook

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I mean being able to stop worrying about what they do because they're not the only thing keeping your life from being destroyed.

this seems like a really narrow and punditty way of thinking

and therefore very dumb

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Trump could kick out all these BAD Obama Nominees if he actually vetted his own goddamn nominees and NOMINATED people

He's not deconstructing the administrative state, he's neutering his own power. and bannon is too goddamn drunk and has his head too far up his own rear end to realize it.

These people would be dangerous if they weren't so loving stupid.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

please don't doxx baloogan

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

punchymcpunch posted:

i love the bit where he karate chops the dude in the throat, wow

also gates mcfadden is in it too iirc!

And Fred whatever, the guy that sorta ran for prez 4 or 8 or whatever years ago.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Vladimir Putin posted:

You're missing the whole show. The dems are a sideshow. They are the last thing in the chain of events.

The REAL poo poo is that people in the intelligence community are leaking poo poo on the regular to gently caress up Trump people. That is what is going on and it is almost unparalleled in the history of the US and it is fascinating as gently caress.

I mean the leaking seems more reactionary to me of the complete loving shitshow of this election and administration

like maybe Trump attacking the press and calling them fake and the enemy of democracy might have inspired some sort of reaction by civil servants

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

quadrophrenic posted:

this seems like a really narrow and punditty way of thinking

and therefore very dumb

I don't see a lot of pundits acknowledging Dems' role in holding back the tide of austerity horror the GOP wants to let loose.

Well, except with the Obamacare repeal.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
also why do people blur out names of a public nazi twitter profile like wtf

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

This Sessions' over.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

William Bear posted:

Also, I just remembered the President of the United States still has this tweet up about the man who is now his Secretary of HUD.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/662632599962173440

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665262326577262596

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
cuckshed lookin good btw 'loogs

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/climate-change-trump.html

Bannon wants to withdraw the US from our Paris CC accord agreement, but Tillerson is opposing him and wants us to stick to it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

This Sessions' over.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

change my name posted:

lmao

Bannon wants to withdraw the US from our Paris CC accord agreement, but Tillerson is opposing him and wants us to stick to it

Did someone finally tell Tillerson that there's tons of money to be made in renewables, especially solar, right at this moment for anybody who gets in early?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

change my name posted:

lmao

:psypop:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

change my name posted:

lmao

Mattis and others do as well. It's basically the "we gain nothing by losing a seat at the table" argument that trump probably intrinsically buys but then looks at Bannon frothing in the corner about jews and wonders if maybe we should just declare France an enemy of the state.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

wizard on a water slide posted:

It's almost like whatever else they think and do, they're pretty goddamn resentful about Trump and his crew publicly putting them on blast

Who could've possibly thought the President Elect calling the CIA poo poo in defense of Russia might backfire

I don't think it's a personal vendetta for two reasons.

1.) This kind of leaking is actually incredibly damaging to the relationship between the president and the intelligence community. Whoever comes after Trump is going to be super cautious about everything having to do with the intelligence community. I don't think a personal vendetta would lead to such extreme actions.

2.) If you looked at what's leaked, it's always linked to two things: 1.) Russia and 2.) Trump's campaign. If the intelligence community was carrying out a totally personal vendetta bent only on harming Trump, they would be leaking other poo poo also.

So I think the conclusion I draw from this is that the people who are leaking either know he's an agent and are building a 'case' against him bit by bit in public, or the case is being assembled in private and information is being released as it's developed.

I personally think people in the intelligence community know he's an agent and what they are doing is slowly dismantling his power so that there's no chance he can remain president when they reveal all of their most damning evidence.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
oil baron named rex gonna save the republic

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

change my name posted:

lmao

:psyduck:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a real chump posted:

when you put it like that it's a goddamned shame that he doesn't wear a cowboy hat

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Solarin posted:

I mean the leaking seems more reactionary to me of the complete loving shitshow of this election and administration

like maybe Trump attacking the press and calling them fake and the enemy of democracy might have inspired some sort of reaction by civil servants

Why would people in the CIA give a poo poo about what the president says about the press? The leaking isn't a reaction to the election and the administration per se. All of the leaks center around either Russia or his campaign. If it was truly discriminant reaction to Trump being an rear end in a top hat, then they would release any sort of damaging poo poo they have.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
"rex tillerson is secretly awesome" is a meme i can get behind

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Vladimir Putin posted:

I don't think it's a personal vendetta for two reasons.

1.) This kind of leaking is actually incredibly damaging to the relationship between the president and the intelligence community. Whoever comes after Trump is going to be super cautious about everything having to do with the intelligence community. I don't think a personal vendetta would lead to such extreme actions.

2.) If you looked at what's leaked, it's always linked to two things: 1.) Russia and 2.) Trump's campaign. If the intelligence community was carrying out a totally personal vendetta bent only on harming Trump, they would be leaking other poo poo also.

So I think the conclusion I draw from this is that the people who are leaking either know he's an agent and are building a 'case' against him bit by bit in public, or the case is being assembled in private and information is being released as it's developed.

I personally think people in the intelligence community know he's an agent and what they are doing is slowly dismantling his power so that there's no chance he can remain president when they reveal all of their most damning evidence.

whatever the gently caress it is, getting Flynn thrown under the bus and replacing him with McMaster is an insanely huge improvement even if it's still hosed up that Trump fills his cabinet with generals instead of civilians

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If it was a focused takedown of just Trump, they'd leak his taxes

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

quadrophrenic posted:

"rex tillerson is secretly awesome" is a meme i can get behind

let's not get crazy here, Exxon Mobile funded/funds literal private armies in the countries they operate in overseas

Serf
May 5, 2011

tex rillerson

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
that private army he owned in africa?

all orphans and they were treated really well and barely ever commited human atrocities

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

change my name posted:

let's not get crazy here, Exxon Mobile funded/funds literal private armies in the countries they operate in overseas

i just need a hero rn :smith:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

a real chump posted:

METAL GEAR?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
u can b the hero jus beleive in ur self

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Epic High Five posted:

Yea I don't understand how someone at the IRS hasn't leaked anything yet. Who would have thought they have the tightest ship in the govt

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
also buy these infowars supplements

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

they can't since it's illegal

everything else that they've released has been totally legit as far as it being leaked

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

quadrophrenic posted:

i just need a hero rn :smith:

pobody's nerfect

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
My 7 year old nephew acts in a more mature manner than our president :lol:

Adbot