Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Drifter posted:

Man, there's nothing worse than it's sad when girls get that flabby tricep area, like Jesus, do a god drat push-up or three now and again.

That's the main reason I did those pull-up challenges in ME3 with James - didn't want my Shepard getting flabby. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Number Ten Cocks posted:

what is a lisa ann

We'll tell you when you're older

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Number Ten Cocks posted:

what is a lisa ann

former governor of Alaska

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'm not sure this is an improvement vis a visa ME:A: the thread.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Drifter posted:

Man, there's nothing worse than it's sad when girls get that flabby tricep area, like Jesus, do a god drat push-up or three now and again.

That's the main reason I did those pull-up challenges in ME3 with James - didn't want my Shepard getting flabby. :eng101:

:chloe:

Started playing ME3 MP again. Turian Ghost owns and I unlocked the awakened collector. I've got high hopes for this.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Drifter posted:

this is very good

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Arglebargle III posted:

I'm not sure this is an improvement vis a visa ME:A: the thread.

wait i can fix it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I agree though, fit girls are awesome

Fit aliens, even better

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think I realized something that looks off about the models.

Everyone seems to have kind of puffy cheeks. Their faces are rounder than drat near anyone from ME1-3

It's not BAD, I'm just used to Asari having super angled features. Peebee and this chick (and Carpet Ryder) have kind of baby faces going on a bit.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

wait i can fix it

:lol:

A new engine and that bug is still around, god drat.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Burkion posted:

I think I realized something that looks off about the models.

Everyone seems to have kind of puffy cheeks. Their faces are rounder than drat near anyone from ME1-3

It's not BAD, I'm just used to Asari having super angled features. Peebee and this chick (and Carpet Ryder) have kind of baby faces going on a bit.

quote:

Horton and team decided to "soften up" Lara almost right away, but kept distinguishing features such as the ponytail, brown eyes and M-shaped mouth. Horton also "wanted a little bit of that baby fat" and "roundness of the face" to emphasis Lara's younger age.

aka they want it to be relatable for the 14 year olds on tumblr and the 500lb 35 year olds also on tumblr

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

8-bit Miniboss posted:

:lol:

A new engine and that bug is still around, god drat.

What's the bug?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Spaceman posted:

What's the bug?

Hand's parallel to the rifle.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Kavak posted:

Hand's parallel to the rifle.

I don't get it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

enraged_camel posted:

I don't get it.

Look at the fingers on the right hand. The gun is stuck to the hand and not being held.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

EDIT: What he said.

Zakmonster
Apr 15, 2010

Kaysette posted:

:chloe:

Started playing ME3 MP again. Turian Ghost owns and I unlocked the awakened collector. I've got high hopes for this.

I love both those guys. The Awakened Collector runs into the problem of "fun, but not as fun or effective as the N7 Fury or Asari Adept". Turian Ghost with a strong assault rifle (Cerberus Harrier best Harrier), is practically game-breaking.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
That Asari's just holding it to her hand with Biotics. There's probably a plot reason.

It's not a bug, Bioware's too AAA to let that happen.

enraged_camel posted:

this is very good

Everyone itt complaining about the weight system but what, it only applies to guns? :rolleyes:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
It's not a bug. It's secured to her wrist with a mass effect field.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's not a bug, it's a feature mass effect

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
"the animations were designed with Scott in mind, I think. His arms are long enough that the punch would have connected"

this is what bioware fans actually believe

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Lycus posted:

It's not a bug. It's secured to her wrist with a mass effect field.

This is actually what I always assumed, but unironically

Oh well, whatever

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I think we all know the biotic skill "Pull" isn't a combat power, it's how Ryder's gonna get all these aliens to bang 'er.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Drifter posted:

I think we all know the biotic skill "Pull" isn't a combat power, it's how Ryder's gonna get all these aliens to bang 'er.

that's rape, friend

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can you even truly rape a space robot?

asking for a friend

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Zakmonster posted:

I love both those guys. The Awakened Collector runs into the problem of "fun, but not as fun or effective as the N7 Fury or Asari Adept". Turian Ghost with a strong assault rifle (Cerberus Harrier best Harrier), is practically game-breaking.

I found the Collector a bit clunky, like they were running up against the limits of what could be done easily with the controls they'd decided on.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Collector can be freaking insane, top tier class, but it's tricky. Not tricky like "soloing Platinum with a Drell class", but still. Like the Juggernaut you have to actually entirely adjust your play style to use it.

Turian Ghost is objectively the most damage-making GBS threads class or maybe tied with Fury, provided the Ghost has a Harrier X

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Can you even truly rape a space robot?

asking for a friend

How sentient a space robot is this

If it's like, preprogrammed responses all the way down you're good

If it's like Legion it's rape

Don't rape Legion man

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
But he can bareeelyy feeeeeel it dad

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Glenn Quebec posted:

If that's the case Mr. didio then my Ryder will look like a dickhead because I'm taking photos of my cock.

This is against the terms of service, please don't do this, my friend.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Drifter posted:

Buncha posters' soft spot, apparently.

hard spot more like :grin:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

wait i can fix it

I'm the recycled facial animations that look like they belong on a dragon age dwarf.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

lmao, im only just noticing how peebee slides in2 frame

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

TEENAGE WITCH posted:

lmao, im only just noticing how peebee slides in2 frame

and her model is completely still despite Ryder's krumping

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
If only there was a minecraft lite sort of ship building and then I could wall away Peebee cask of Amontillado style.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The janky animation doesn't bother me much, but I do feel for Bioware's animation team. Every animator I've known is a detail-obsessed lunatic when it comes to their work. There is no such thing as finished, and they will spend days pouring over a handful of frames to ensure that a .5 second segment plays a little bit better before they hand it in.

It's gotta suck to see something you worked on mocked in gif form and think, "I loving tried, but deadlines!"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Zzulu posted:

I agree though, fit girls are awesome

Fit aliens, even better

I'm into fitness

Fitness dick in your cloaca

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Hezzy posted:

and her model is completely still despite Ryder's krumping

No no, Sara and Drack are staggering because Peebee's just that heavy and that single footfall is enough to shake the pod. Peebee should really do more pull-ups.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

Skippy McPants posted:

The janky animation doesn't bother me much, but I do feel for Bioware's animation team. Every animator I've known is a detail-obsessed lunatic when it comes to their work. There is no such thing as finished, and they will spend days pouring over a handful of frames to ensure that a .5 second segment plays a little bit better before they hand it in.

It's gotta suck to see something you worked on mocked in gif form and think, "I loving tried, but deadlines!"

doesn't the frostbite engin suck for animating emotions and bioware is struggling to hack it together for rpgs? at this point weird bad animation is biowares style so im glad the engine limitations are creatin masterpieces like F ryders quaalude face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free