Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I love how that fighter is so obviously talking smack to the dwarf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

thatbastardken posted:

His hat is covered in dick pictographs, and he's killed all the grass around him.

Holy poo poo those are dicks.

This picture is the picture that keeps on giving.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

KittyEmpress posted:

Help me TG Art Thread: You're my only hope.

I need rich girl spellcasters who look like they're using something light-y. If they look scared or intimidated this is even better. But even if they look super intimidating it's fine. I'm playing the daughter of a merchant baron, who swore her life to a literal angel, inorder to gain the power to smite evil via her magic spells.

All of the wizard princesses I find look evil as gently caress, while my character is meant to be a goody two shoes, the type to dedicate her life utterly to protecting the common folk from monsters.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Found this portrait in an older iteration of the thread, might be what you want. Been using it for a Lawful Good necromancer advising the local heroic do-gooder prince in an Eberron campaign I'm running.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

KittyEmpress posted:

I need rich girl spellcasters who look like they're using something light-y. If they look scared or intimidated this is even better. But even if they look super intimidating it's fine. I'm playing the daughter of a merchant baron, who swore her life to a literal angel, inorder to gain the power to smite evil via her magic spells.

All of the wizard princesses I find look evil as gently caress, while my character is meant to be a goody two shoes, the type to dedicate her life utterly to protecting the common folk from monsters.

Maybe Rose from Street Fighter?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

KittyEmpress posted:

Saguaro PI
Mar 11, 2013

Totally legit tree

8one6 posted:

The penguin boots is what kills me every time I see this.

Holy poo poo I never noticed those before, the picture just keeps getting better.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Requestion minotaur adventurers for a PC. Trying to avoid the more monstrous/snarling barbarian stereotype.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Cute, but I was looking for something less saturday morning cartoon?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Spuckuk posted:

Cute, but I was looking for something less saturday morning cartoon?

Doesn't anyone read the OP? Try searching for Minotaur.

Lord Frisk posted:

And here's an awesome tool that allows you to search images by tag and also add tags to images. This is an awesome resource to grab images on fly.

There's also a large amount of minotaurs posted somewhere in the past 100 pages if you wanna control F.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Golden Bee posted:

"KILSON'S: YOU ALL MEET HERE"

I think this is a really good suggestion.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Minotaurs are cool. I put 96 of them in an imgur album because they would take up too much space here.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Golden Bee posted:

"KILSON'S: YOU ALL MEET HERE"

I'm afraid the reference goes over my head - is that a reference to 'Here's a health'?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You've never heard of an adventure starting "You meet in a tavern"?

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Hey so this might not be something anyone specifically asked for but gently caress it. The guy who does the "no, it's actually legitimately good" webcomic Kill 6 Billion Demons just posted the latest of his big splash panel updates and if y'all can't figure out a way to work something like this into a game then you just aren't trying hard enough.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

My bad, thanks to everyone that posted stuff and set me right!

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Kai Tave posted:

Hey so this might not be something anyone specifically asked for but gently caress it. The guy who does the "no, it's actually legitimately good" webcomic Kill 6 Billion Demons just posted the latest of his big splash panel updates and if y'all can't figure out a way to work something like this into a game then you just aren't trying hard enough.

That super reminds me of Geoff Darrows work, in a good way.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

I need art of trans-reality fantasy - portals, dimensional travellers, spacial fractures, etc, ideally with some of the aesthetic sensibilities of modern mythic scifi (geometry, distortion, etc).

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Spuckuk posted:

Requestion minotaur adventurers for a PC. Trying to avoid the more monstrous/snarling barbarian stereotype.

How about a minotaur in a nice vest and button up shirt? Courtesy of the weirdest NSFW music video I've ever watched (not that I watch many)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Jade Mage posted:

How about a minotaur in a nice vest and button up shirt? Courtesy of the weirdest NSFW music video I've ever watched (not that I watch many)

Gazelle be slumming.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Sixto Lezcano posted:

I need art of trans-reality fantasy - portals, dimensional travellers, spacial fractures, etc, ideally with some of the aesthetic sensibilities of modern mythic scifi (geometry, distortion, etc).

For additional reference, I crammed 91 images of portals and planar anomalies into an imgur album for your perusal.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Anyone got any floating, magical cities?

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Been working on another one - Figured Azers would be pretty into body modifications.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

S.J. posted:

Anyone got any floating, magical cities?

Artstation.com and deviantArt offer these examples which I now post without attribution.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
Jack into my cyberdeck

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Huszsersvn, you rock. Thanks man!

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

Wikipedia Brown posted:

Jack into my cyberdeck

And each one with over a GIGABYTE of hard drive space and capable of 56K speed internet!

Seriously, I kinda miss the half-sharp, half-smooth black plastic geometries of old electronics. There was a real struggle between "looking cool" and being as cheap as possible for asian sweatshops, until Apple turned everything round and white forever.

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...
Anyone got pictures of insect people, or people in insectoid-looking armor?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Veyrall posted:

And each one with over a GIGABYTE of hard drive space and capable of 56K speed internet!

Seriously, I kinda miss the half-sharp, half-smooth black plastic geometries of old electronics. There was a real struggle between "looking cool" and being as cheap as possible for asian sweatshops, until Apple turned everything round and white forever.

The bottom one reminds me of a Sega Genesis.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Bendigeidfran posted:

Anyone got pictures of insect people, or people in insectoid-looking armor?

Bugs, bug people and insectoids abound. I wasn't sure if you preferred fantasy or sci-fi insectoids, so I opted for a variety.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Veyrall posted:

Scott Ruggels has a god-drat eye for that stuff. He really sold the visuals of Cyberpunk. His gun designs that got featured in the core CP2020 book, Solo Of Fortune (which he actually made mockups) and the corpbooks have a functional appearance that many future artists didn't follow. It blew my mind to find that he based a bunch of them off obscure prototypes, like the Enfield EM-2, the ARES Advanced Individual Weapon or the S&W AS Assault Shotgun.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Hi there! I know you guys know everything about fantasy art. I'm writing a fantasy book, and could use some inspiration for the characters. I've been using a picture from this thread for one of them, but can't find something appropriate for the other three in the past few pages.

Anyone have:

A heavy-drinking gnome?
A human fantasy professor/archaeologist/scholar?
A human swashbuckler?

Thanks in advance.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

TequilaJesus posted:

A heavy-drinking gnome?

Never not Betty

(A GIS for "rat queens betty" will give you all kinds of pictures of a "Smidgeon" drinking and doing hard drugs).

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Any gender preferences?

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

All dudes.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

The character I found already was a woman, if that makes me seem less sexist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I'm about to run Mage The Awakening. I would very much appreciate any pictures of rad urban Mages you have lying around (Or the page number of any particularly good previous mage images that have been posted, if I've missed some).