Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Weeping Wound posted:

do not ignore the part of the canon where Jughead is an avowed fan of manga :colbert:

i thought he wasnt attracted to women or manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

piss tapes cant melt steel beams

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jughead wears a cardboard crown everywhere he goes, which is maybe the ballsiest choice ever made

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you know if it turns out a fully clothed trump in a tracksuit ordered two legal russian whores to piss on obama's bed, he smirks, and leaves

i will be so disappointed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i want trump in really lovely blackface lying on obama's bed while champaign and piss fly around the room while he gives his usual rally speech

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

turns out white people can almost get away with anything

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
filmed in 4k high def from multiple angles with excellent sound

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its toally gonna be some black and white soviet era bull poo poo where you can't make anything out whatsoever :/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Shows the strongest man the worlds largedtt athlete

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Baloogan posted:

i want trump in really lovely blackface lying on obama's bed while champaign and piss fly around the room while he gives his usual rally speech

YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU TOO-- *sputters while choking on piss*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Big Shows the strongest man the worlds largedtt athlete

Big Show lost a lot of weight but has only gotten stronger.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

got any sevens posted:

A republican raising taxes? When did trump announce that?

Since when has a Republican lowered taxes on the botton 98%? Best case scenario is they only lower income taxes while massively raising all the other ones that only poors pay

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Baloogan posted:

its toally gonna be some black and white soviet era bull poo poo where you can't make anything out whatsoever :/

It could be anyone in that pisstape

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what happens to him if it was male rentboy gay prostitute hookers in the video?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

punchymcpunch posted:

what happens to him if it was male rentboy gay prostitute hookers in the video?

The old rule was nobody could survive getting caught in bed with a dead girl or live boy

But this is TRUMP

so expect a lot of redhats cruising Backpage looking for some "company" to eat well-done steaks doused in ketchup with

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I don't see trump hiring male hookers in russia; I think the homophobia in russia's underworld (of which the Don I'm thinking maybe is connected with, lamo) would make trump, even if he were super gay, still get russian girls to piss on obama's bed.

^^ i can't believe this is a 'reasonable' theory about the current president of the united states.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/837564872707686400

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

controversial opinon:

I don't consider Ghost to be metal in any real way

But they aren't necessarily BAD I guess, kinda catchy and they praise the devil which is the main thing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

I don't see trump hiring male hookers in russia; I think the homophobia in russia's underworld (of which the Don I'm thinking maybe is connected with, lamo) would make trump, even if he were super gay, still get russian girls to piss on obama's bed.

^^ i can't believe this is a 'reasonable' theory about the current president of the united states.

just wait til he gets turned down by your boy TRUDO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also their cinematics are A+++ which is a big part of it too

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

also their cinematics are A+++ which is a big part of it too

cinema drools video rules

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

just wait til he gets turned down by your boy TRUDO

i was happy they got along

also we got a positive mention in the first state of the union!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i guess we're not the whipping boy :3:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Do you think it weighs on Vince McMahons weightlifting/creative writing skills at all that his wife is in the administration of and he's often as the only actual friend of a President of the United States that stands to go down in a fire of Red treason within the next 4-8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_nPM0HhKJg

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

controversial opinon:

I don't consider Ghost to be metal in any real way

But they aren't necessarily BAD I guess, kinda catchy and they praise the devil which is the main thing
Ghost is an awesome rock and roll band. It's basically The Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

Ghost is an awesome rock and roll band. It's basically The Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc.

you mean theyre a buncha english skeletons? spooky

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Defining "metal" is not a productive area of discussion.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wikkheiser posted:

I can see this, though (powder keg lit) I don't consider the Beatles to be notable or worth listening to in any way

I respect them as a product of their time and as some sort of odd object of worship of audiophiles that I will never understand.

I enjoyed Ghost a lot more once I stopped listening to people telling me they were metal

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

Do you think it weighs on Vince McMahons weightlifting/creative writing skills at all that his wife is in the administration of and he's often as the only actual friend of a President of the United States that stands to go down in a fire of Red treason within the next 4-8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_nPM0HhKJg

Vinnie Mac is a shithead in a lot of ways, but he has given untold millions to the Special Olympics and makes sure his wrestlers give them all sorts of publicity and support

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I can see this, though (powder keg lit) I don't consider the Beatles to be notable or worth listening to in any way

what?!?! revolution 9 was *fantastic*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I respect them as a product of their time and as some sort of odd object of worship of audiophiles that I will never understand.

I enjoyed Ghost a lot more once I stopped listening to people telling me they were metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8C3cIMR4o

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

you know if it turns out a fully clothed trump in a tracksuit ordered two legal russian whores to piss on obama's bed, he smirks, and leaves

i will be so disappointed

i'm pretty sure that's how that went down
if he likes his sex acts like he likes his burgers and beverages...then that tape will look exactly as you just described

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I won't rest until we Trump canada with a crack smoking president of the united states

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ghost reminds me a lot of Kamelot or Luca Turilli or Iced Earth and thus take me back to a fun and warm high school place in my mind, but it ain't metal

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

this too, lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

day whatever is Trump's America.....I'm still breathing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Homeless Friend posted:

I won't rest until we Trump canada with a crack smoking president of the united states

rob ford owned in ways that trump is too lame to comprehend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

rob ford owned in ways that trump is too lame to comprehend

trump aint lame if he aint usin both feet it just cuz he lazy af

• Locked thread