Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The writers frequently don't know what they're doing, because Toriyama hasn't told them yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I just thought of something what if both Zen-ohs did the fusion dance?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Electric Phantasm posted:

I just thought of something what if both Zen-ohs did the fusion dance?

Their arms are too tiny, they wouldn't be able to touch each other's fingers.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Potara... No ears. gently caress

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The universe is safe, the highest entity, even higher than Zen-Oh, made sure that a Fusion Zen-Oh could never be born no matter how much time travel happens or if there's someone stupid enough to think that bringing a second Zen-Oh in is a good idea.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
they'd most likely gently caress up the dance and become a fat zeno or something

and then goku would kill him

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Fat Zeno's double god level fat would just absorb the punch.

He would then go full Douglas Adams and kill Goku in all timelines forever until they do a radio adaptation of Super in 20 years.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

spoilers for episodes 81-83 here

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Taking back his declaration to wipe out the universes?! Accepting Bergamo's proposal, Omni-King announces that if Universe 4 [?] wins, he will withdraw his plan to wipe out universes who lose in the Tournament of Power! What is Omni-King's aim?!

Goku ...

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Owns.

Also

Super Scoop 2
Gohan awakens?!
This time Gohan is super-serious!! These design images we secretly obtained show "Ultimate" Gohan, with his dormant power unlocked!!
[caption] You can tell just by looking that he's on a different level!! The strong Gohan of old who surpassed his father has returned!!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

multijoe posted:

Taking back his declaration to wipe out the universes?! Accepting Bergamo's proposal, Omni-King announces that if Universe 4 [?] wins, he will withdraw his plan to wipe out universes who lose in the Tournament of Power! What is Omni-King's aim?!

Goku ...

oh my god they really are going to make Goku the villain lol

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Dexo posted:

Super Scoop 2
Gohan awakens?!
This time Gohan is super-serious!! These design images we secretly obtained show "Ultimate" Gohan, with his dormant power unlocked!!
[caption] You can tell just by looking that he's on a different level!! The strong Gohan of old who surpassed his father has returned!!

Why do you keep doing this to me? :cry:

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Goku is going to give his monkey man retard strength all in this final tournament, just to overcome every last one of these mothers at the end, and he's gonna erase himself from existence from powering up so much.

Also I'm slightly confused. If Universe 4 wins, and all universes survive, doesn't that mean everyone will want to LET Universe 4 win? Or do they mean in the Zen Match right now? wait which one is 4 again is there some kinda easy chart

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

This is Zenos big plan, making everyone hate Goku, so everyone fights him at full power and Zeno gets to see the best fights.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Black August posted:

Goku is going to give his monkey man retard strength all in this final tournament, just to overcome every last one of these mothers at the end, and he's gonna erase himself from existence from powering up so much.

Also I'm slightly confused. If Universe 4 wins, and all universes survive, doesn't that mean everyone will want to LET Universe 4 win? Or do they mean in the Zen Match right now? wait which one is 4 again is there some kinda easy chart

They meant Universe 9, that was an error.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Seriously though, Zeno and Goku are going to pull off the biggest coup in shonen history

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Wuxi posted:

This is Zenos big plan, making everyone hate Goku, so everyone fights him at full power and Zeno gets to see the best fights.

I would actually find it amazing if Goku suddenly found himself All Of Existence's #1 Hated Man, with 12 universes of the worst of the worst now gunning for him. Like the ultimate monkey paw's wish for Goku's greatest obsession, and a murderous child god loves it because it means his Friend Goku will have the super ultimate best battles with all that can be possibly offered, and they'll all be fighting at 100%! Constantly!

Burkion posted:

They meant Universe 9, that was an error.

Oh my God. So wait that means Bergamo is saying if HE wins the match now with Goku, Zeno will retract the death penalty. Because he knows Goku will have to exert tremendous self control to actually not try to win.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Can't wait to see the reenactment of this scene but with Goku and Gohan instead of Vegeta and Trunks.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

multijoe posted:

Goku ...

I take back what I said about feeling this arc was undermining its own premise.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
See, Zamasu? This one barbarian from planet Always Murdering might be beating the poo poo out of his dead brethren, but think of the civilization that could bloom on this very spot in a thousand years!

a thousand years later, it's the same alien beating the poo poo out of that guy.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Not even with future clubs just the same old club

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

they atleast tried to fix that in the manga by implying he was beating that guy to death in the name of god.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

spit on my clit posted:

See, Zamasu? This one barbarian from planet Always Murdering might be beating the poo poo out of his dead brethren, but think of the civilization that could bloom on this very spot in a thousand years!

a thousand years later, it's the same alien beating the poo poo out of that guy.

to be fair this describes human development until the agricultural revolution.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Wuxi posted:

Are we sure one of the Zenos isn't secretly possessed by Zamasu?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This arc's building up of Goku's lust for The Strongest Opponent and The Best Fight is a way more interesting twist on long running stuff than GT's shadow dragons if nothing else

It's an aspect of Goku that's been around since day one and only now is it truly a problem outside of the scope of "well I guess we just need to punch harder now".

It's good

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Zamasu was right.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I thought Goku Black satisfied my "what if we did Injustice but with Goku instead of Superman" itch but this is welcome too.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Stairmaster posted:

they atleast tried to fix that in the manga by implying he was beating that guy to death in the name of god.

loving george lucas always trying to fix what ain't broke

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

spit on my clit posted:

Hey, in the manga he went to church after beating the poo poo out of that guy. :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Squallege posted:

Not even with future clubs just the same old club

It's actually a lot funnier than that. When they first encounter the Barbarians it just one guy beating up another guy with bare fists. 1,000 years later they have invented clubs and organized warfare :v:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Mar 3, 2017

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Rutibex posted:

It's actually a lot funnier than that. When they first encounter the Barbarians it just one guy beating up another guy with bare fists. 1,000 years later they have invented clubs and organized warfare :v:

How do we know that these guys aren't just that planets equivalent of rednecks?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
It's pretty insanely impatient to expect a species to move from "barely sapient punching each other over food/mates" to "enlightened society of peace" within 1000 years. Gowasu is a pretty big idiot if that was going to be his big example to Zamasu.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Reposting this

Mordaedil fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Mar 3, 2017

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

CharlestonJew posted:

It makes Goku even dumber because he literally just took a dive in his match with hit because the gods were arguing about dumb rules.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Kanos posted:

It's pretty insanely impatient to expect a species to move from "barely sapient punching each other over food/mates" to "enlightened society of peace" within 1000 years. Gowasu is a pretty big idiot if that was going to be his big example to Zamasu.

IIRC Gowasu was happy enough to see they had started developing rudimentary society and doing stuff like using tools and writing. A brawl just broke out at the worst time.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Kithkar posted:

It makes Goku even dumber because he literally just took a dive in his match with hit because the gods were arguing about dumb rules.

To be fair, in this case Zeno would probably erase him on the spot if he made it too obvious that he was taking a dive.

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

To be fair, in this case Zeno would probably erase him on the spot if he made it too obvious that he was taking a dive.

Yeah. But to also be fair, you know Goku is gonna beat the hell out of that wolf man anyway.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Well it is in the opening.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:argh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz7q5XiW87o

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU