Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Are wolves a problem in China?
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32727124667.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
As a true american, there's nothing I love more than shooting an entire pack of wolves, marking my paths with lesbian stickers, and planting weird seeds in my backyard. God bless you alibaba

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

As a true american, there's nothing I love more than shooting an entire pack of wolves, marking my paths with lesbian stickers, and planting weird seeds in my backyard. God bless you alibaba

Well as a true American, this is for you my friend.
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32757937367.html
Now you can constantly go BOO YAH to everyone that sees you.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I ordered this fidget cube on the 4th of February:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-stock-Fidget-Cube-Toys-for-Girl-Boys-Christmas-Gift-The-First-Batch-of-The-Sale/32776009537.html

It's just showed up now, in the UK. So about a short month's postage. Seems to be ok quality, fine for a piece of vinyl junk.

Much happier to £3 and wait a few weeks than pay $22usd and probably wait a few weeks.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
My first shipmnt cam! It took about 2 weeks. It was a fw small wooden craft itms but most importantly, the HYDRO BAWLS! Thy ar so tiny and cut and itty bitty and thr's 2,000 of thm or so. I started a few of thm in watr just to see and th black balls look lik fish eyes which is weird but also awesom. I'm hoping this will hlp with th plants on th dck this year and help cut back on watering. Mayb I can soak them in Miracl Grow solution too and super boost my plants....

Meanwhile my first chronologically placed order has not lft the goddamn shipping area and my "big" order of 41 items (mostly nail strips in many colors) is also awaiting pick up. If they didn't charge shipping by individual item I'd actually PAY for shipping but $2 each item is crazy.

I am intrsted in seeing th rsults of th nail polish crafting stuff y'all do. Is thre a craft thread in hobbis forum?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Please use the most common letter in the alphabet.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

That70sHeidi posted:

My first shipmnt cam! It took about 2 weeks. It was a fw small wooden craft itms but most importantly, the HYDRO BAWLS! Thy ar so tiny and cut and itty bitty and thr's 2,000 of thm or so. I started a few of thm in watr just to see and th black balls look lik fish eyes which is weird but also awesom. I'm hoping this will hlp with th plants on th dck this year and help cut back on watering. Mayb I can soak them in Miracl Grow solution too and super boost my plants....

Meanwhile my first chronologically placed order has not lft the goddamn shipping area and my "big" order of 41 items (mostly nail strips in many colors) is also awaiting pick up. If they didn't charge shipping by individual item I'd actually PAY for shipping but $2 each item is crazy.

I am intrsted in seeing th rsults of th nail polish crafting stuff y'all do. Is thre a craft thread in hobbis forum?

Your next AliExpress purchase should be a goddamn keyboard.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

That70sHeidi posted:

Are these the ones you got? I've never used them but I do have a knack for killing plants so maybe these would help.

Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/IbauiyQb

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Axolotl posted:

Your next AliExpress purchase should be a goddamn keyboard.

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Please use the most common letter in the alphabet.

whichever one of you snitched should be ashamed

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Aliexpress is great for my patch addiction

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Searched for black metal and got some weird shirt ripping off Chanel and Iron Maiden instead.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hip-hop-Rock-T-shirt-Men-O-neck-Cotton-Black-Tee-shirt-Mens-Vintage-Punk-Tees/32787424324.html

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
my god this site is a loving goldmine for rave poo poo

somebody give me 600 dollars right fuckin now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I am loving dying over the re-purposed fleshlight parts into muffin molds lol I love capitalism

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
I was binge-watching How I Met Your Mother and on a whim, I searched Aliexpress for that title and was pleasantly surprised to find:

The blue French horn

The yellow umbrella

The ducky tie

Which, if you are a fan is pretty cool.

So, here's a challenge: search for your favourite TV Show, film or video game and post the most interesting related things that you found

No mobile phone covers, T-shirts, mousemats or mugs allowed

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

spog posted:

So, here's a challenge: search for your favourite TV Show, film or video game and post the most interesting related things that you found
The Wire
:eyepop:

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
This breaks the no t shirt rule but holy loly

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Kra...d8-3efea670d333

This one is impressive for how low-effort it is:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sum...d8-3efea670d333

Ohhai
Apr 5, 2011

https://www.aliexpress.com/item//32772808839.html

Groovy.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Original_Z posted:

It's a Stugazi knockoff

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I found something better:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i saw that at a poster shop once. those poster boys are making a healthy margin!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Some of the clothing seems like it's marked at the actual value that you'd expect to pay retail, but then I consider that this is knock-off and lookalike stuff that is probably based on real crazily-overpriced fashion-branded clothing. The real deal is probably like $150 for a hoodie or $75 for a t-shirt.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
A quick search today showed that the picture frame market does not appear to have the crazy savings many products on here do.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I do like the ironic purchaser/cheap fucker dichotomy in this thread

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm interested in obvious knockoff shirts / giant typos if anyone have some likns

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'll echo that.

Thanks to this thread, I now have a fidget cube, those Leon the Professional pins, cute alligator and dog pins, glam metal Batman Lego minifigs, washi tape and homosexual superhero/gently caress-off cat stickers incoming.

Best waste of money ever.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

anybody wanna play mario

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Nintendo-GBC-Video-Game-Cartridge-Console-Card-Super-Mario-Land-DX-English-Language-Version/32788572997.html

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I ordered a Mi VR for Android phones for $15 and it came super fast and is good!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Ordered this tank top today:

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I had one of those 'for security reasons please verify your account' pages, but I turned off my VPN and it worked.

BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

Anyone received these tshirts yet? I want to order some of them so bad, but don't want to end up wearing a plastic bag.

I'd love to hear what the fabric feels like.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I ordered a Mi VR for Android phones for $15 and it came super fast and is good!

They're universal, right? I got a new biggun and i wanna make sure that i'm good

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

BULLETKISS posted:

Anyone received these tshirts yet? I want to order some of them so bad, but don't want to end up wearing a plastic bag.

I'd love to hear what the fabric feels like.

The cool vaporware 3d print cat lady styles ones I have gotten so far are wearable but not great fabric, no. I would never sleep in them. I have one from over two years ago that is a tiny bit softer from wear but no they arent real super comfortable brethable fabrics.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Okay, yeah, "com" is from computer and "POS" is cause this company sells stuff for Point-Of-Sale systems, but I think they could have chosen a better URL

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Got of of those for 80 cts

The local online price is 1.30 which is not bad, plus 10.30€ for delivery. In the same country for a pen lol get hosed

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Got of of those for 80 cts

The local online price is 1.30 which is not bad, plus 10.30€ for delivery. In the same country for a pen lol get hosed

They're pretty nice pens too.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

God I wish Mario looked like this in the game.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

God I wish Mario looked like this in the game.

Why do you think the princess keeps ending up in another castle

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Original_Z posted:

It's a shirt about nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

That's the kind of cool thing that I am looking for on the site.

This USB tester is great for the geeks: you can see what device draws what current and what your USB power supply is actually able to supply.

Wish I had it a few weeks ago when I eventually realised that my tablet wasn't broken, it was the cheap USB cables that were limiting the power that went to it, so it was using power quicker than the cable was letting the PSU supply.