Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Fat Twitter Man posted:

cyborg also sucks

i wonder how long she can stay in the ufc without ever fighting again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012
New mod gay(and has aids), so what

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
please quit making GBS threads up the threads bitching about a mod who isnt here doing anything to us

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012

Bundt Cake posted:

please quit making GBS threads up the threads bitching about a mod who isnt here doing anything to us

He has already probated more times than fatherdog did in his last two years.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

qq more

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

Who loving cares?

In other news. I'm excited for Rafael Lovato to beat up a 47 year old

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

Post better

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

I presume you can back this up with stats? And even if he has he's also had more idiots baiting him than fatherdog did so it's a faulty comparison.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Bundt Cake posted:

Yup.

Bad Mr Frosty posted:

Is this really true? I've not seen it?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

willie_dee posted:

No. People are mad because they thought there going to get to call people fags and get away with it. Grown men are angry about this serious issue.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

...and the pitch! posted:

No. People are mad because they thought there going to get to call people fags and get away with it. Grown men are angry about this serious issue.

To be fair, I'm mad as gently caress Fatherdog left. I've been training and taking mexican supplements to get up to his weight class because I was going to take up his offer to fight him after he banned me and lied about not ever having talked to me on irc, but I heard he caught wind of it and that's really why he left, the forums drama was just cover of him being a pussy. I've thought several times any time he wants to see how good I am at posting, he can come see. I've posted my name, the gym I train at, the hours i'm there. I would always roll or spar with Fatherdog, in what ever rule set he wants, be he ranked beginner, old master, black belt, white belt, charreuse belt, Kick boxing, boxing, MMA, BJJ, Wrestling, what ever. I don't care if he wants to just come say "hi mate" or wants to come see whats what, i'll spar with Fatherdog.

I heard all the twitter accounts and other social media isn't really him, so he will have to come back to the forums to post again (even if its not as a mod) if he wants to respond to this because I refuse to believe anyone else is him, and until he is back posting regularly I am not organising anything.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

willie_dee posted:

To be fair, I'm mad as gently caress Fatherdog left. I've been training and taking mexican supplements to get up to his weight class because I was going to take up his offer to fight him after he banned me and lied about not ever having talked to me on irc, but I heard he caught wind of it and that's really why he left, the forums drama was just cover of him being a pussy. I've thought several times any time he wants to see how good I am at posting, he can come see. I've posted my name, the gym I train at, the hours i'm there. I would always roll or spar with Fatherdog, in what ever rule set he wants, be he ranked beginner, old master, black belt, white belt, charreuse belt, Kick boxing, boxing, MMA, BJJ, Wrestling, what ever. I don't care if he wants to just come say "hi mate" or wants to come see whats what, i'll spar with Fatherdog.

I heard all the twitter accounts and other social media isn't really him, so he will have to come back to the forums to post again (even if its not as a mod) if he wants to respond to this because I refuse to believe anyone else is him, and until he is back posting regularly I am not organising anything.

Ur mentally ill

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I wish posts were good and relevant instead of weird and angry about modding, in this and other threads

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

willie_dee posted:

He probated Frosty twice because Frosty is an insufferable oval office apparently.

willie_dee posted:

Are you drunk posting again? One, FD would wreck you. Two, you sound like a loving moron.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Good luck with your quest to literally fight someone irl

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

willie_dee posted:

lol what

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
laughing my rear end off irl

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Woteva lads, just putting it out there, FD gotta start posting here again if he wants to do something about it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Is that post real? I never understood the forum's rampant hatred of the guy who knows jt and occasionally says 'gsp gay' but it turns out he's literally insane.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

You know what it doesn't even need to be on topic, it just needs to be about literally anything else than this, pull up thread pull up

What's your guys' favorite song on Purple Rain, mine's probably either The Beautiful Ones or Darling Nikki

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

willie_dee posted:

Woteva lads, just putting it out there, FD gotta start posting here again if he wants to do something about it.

Back up your statements

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

Is that post real? I never understood the forum's rampant hatred of the guy who knows jt and occasionally says 'gsp gay' but it turns out he's literally insane.

Yes its totally real and not at all a ruse at baiting FD into coming back to posting here by parodying a post he himself made that's at the top of the Fatherdog memorial Greatest hits thread.

I am totes genuinely mad at him about silly forum drama and also want to fight him irl over it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bluedeanie posted:

You know what it doesn't even need to be on topic, it just needs to be about literally anything else than this, pull up thread pull up

What's your guys' favorite song on Purple Rain, mine's probably either The Beautiful Ones or Darling Nikki

I'm not really into 70s music

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

willie_dee posted:

mate...

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

:ssh:

http://imgur.com/gaXTOMA

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

willie_dee posted:

Yes its totally real and not at all a ruse at baiting FD into coming back to posting here by parodying a post he himself made that's at the top of the Fatherdog memorial Greatest hits thread.

I am totes genuinely mad at him about silly forum drama and also want to fight him irl over it.

Well, that's good!

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

willie_dee posted:

:ssh:

http://imgur.com/gaXTOMA

And

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Did rampage ever fight Tito? I was thinking about how everyone thought Rashad/rampage would be good because of the style matchup and because of the trash talk, and how it was bad and now they play video games together, and it got to me thinking about how rampage is like a pro wrestler now or whatever. Is he even in bellator?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Yeah Rampage is back in Bellator. They settled their court drama last year. He's supposed to fight King Mo next.

And Rampage vs Tito would be an alright fight between two old guys.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Rampage vs Tito actually sounds like a kind of coherent, somewhat name fight Bellator could put together. I have nothing against them having a sort of Masters division for the stars of yesteryear, especially if they still got anything left in the tank, and I know I am not alone on this.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I can't think of any fights Bellator could put on that would be worse looking than Kimbo's last few. It's pretty much all up from here. Unless they sign Gabi Garcia to fight Dada5000 or something

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012

willie_dee posted:

Willie D for mod. drat you are almostly consistently funny. I was afraid of reading a long post. But worthit. Plus only psp with a gold thread, right?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Look lads sorry I didn't realise how truly mentally ill you thought I was. I'm guessing everyone took my stalking JT and other nonsense at complete face value and now think I'm genuinely insane. That post was both a parody of Fatherdogs post and and attempt to bait him back into posting again because this place is a better place with him posting here never mind modding it. Guess I'm not funny enough to pull it off. Sorry.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

willie_dee posted:

Look lads sorry I didn't realise how truly mentally ill you thought I was. I'm guessing everyone took my stalking JT and other nonsense at complete face value and now think I'm genuinely insane. That post was both a parody of Fatherdogs post and and attempt to bait him back into posting again because this place is a better place with him posting here never mind modding it. Guess I'm not funny enough to pull it off. Sorry.

I got the joke and had a giggle. FD was already peace'ing out of the forums before the poo poo with lowtax went down though, so there's basically zero chance he'll be back. For what it's worth I agree with your assessment of what it was like with him around.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

willie_dee posted:

I laughed at it.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Wow, it's almost like some of us exaggerate ourselves a bit for a laugh. My God.

Be the posting you want to see in the world. I think Emperor Tojo said that.

Also best Purple Rain track? When The Doves Cry. How about the Black Album?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
When The Doves Cry

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Something something pretending to be retarded.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

There's punches on television. A guy got knocked out in 13 seconds. A big guy with cornrows did several cool slams and then made a pink mohawked man tap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Big Pygmy Justin Wren german suplexed a guy and it was pretty dope. He looks really decent for a heavyweight away from the sport for 5 years.