Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Sorry if old news by now... thread moves so fast, but sassy trump was a decent giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3Nx3b1dfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Montasque posted:

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 11. I was then put on ritalin but it made me an anti-social weirdo so I was taken off of it.

I learned to cope with my condition, but it's still there.

I've always been an antisocial weirdo anyway (heh goon) should I ask a doc for adderall? I hate goin to the doc it's a $150 bill for a five minute chat, even after insurance.

New GitS trailer looks good but it's literally just asian girl robocop.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

normal person: *takes adderall, suddenly lifts car with incredible psychic powers*

me: *takes adderall* well im not thinking about farts quite as much

*adderall wears off* "oh god what is this crushing pit darkness and despair??? maybe i should sit in the tub with the lights out and cry for a while, yes that sounds like a solution."

"oh jesus i need to hit the bong"

"maybe I should just cut out the middleman"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You have to go to a real psychiatrist to get adderall

I think

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

red dead redemption is an all time great. nothing like the original, but it's so good.

:cool: my brother said it was fantastic, it just came out at a weird time for me so I never picked it up.

Trump may be bad but good videogames are always a thumbs up

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*kramers into the doctor's office.

Look at how hosed up and stupid I am give me drugs to make me high

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:trumppop:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the s.o. takes adderall so i have access to it

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

with low trump levels in your life, i'd suggest a regimen of dopey/mean supplements

:w00t:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is Trump being president a legitimate reason why I need a prescription for weed? Asking for a friend.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Montasque posted:

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 11. I was then put on ritalin but it made me an anti-social weirdo so I was taken off of it.

I learned to cope with my condition, but it's still there.

welp I shouldntve come @ you, my bad friend

U & me, we're in that prepubescent diagnosis boat togetha

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Awaiting the damning evidence when the picture of Medvedev and Obama eating burgers is smoking gun proof of Democratic - Russian collusion.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

looks like that juan thompson character is only responsible for some of the JCC threats, not all of them: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/cyberstalking-charge-brought-manhattan-federal-court-against-missouri-man-pattern (sez they have linked him to at least 8 of them)

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

euphronius posted:

I think

no any doctor will give it to you if you ask

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Venom Snake posted:

Doctors very strictly regulate it nowadays so you only get enough for however many days till your next prescription and fuuuuuuuck if I'm wasting my meds handing them away

Don't worry I found this wiki

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-an-Adderall-Prescription

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

got any sevens posted:

asian girl robocop + incoherent jabbering about pseudospirital claptrap

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

That Trump tweet was an alley-oop because Schumer just fuckken dunked on him holy poo poo lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trapezound posted:

*adderall wears off* "oh god what is this crushing pit darkness and despair??? maybe i should sit in the tub with the lights out and cry for a while, yes that sounds like a solution."

"oh jesus i need to hit the bong"

"maybe I should just cut out the middleman"

me: *adderall wears off* hahaha farts

maybe the reason i don't drink/smoke weed is because unmedicated me is already dumb enough to ignore reality

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

Need to unwind this weekend. Got a used copy of Red Dead Redemption for $7 shipped that showed up today. Loved the first one on the original Xbox (mostly for loving around with friends in multiplayer), hope this one is as good

god, to be such a blessed clean slate as this

gently caress

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

me: *adderall wears off* hahaha farts

maybe the reason i don't drink/smoke weed is because unmedicated me is already dumb enough to ignore reality

yinlock ladies and gentlegoons :ocelot::grin:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Baloogan posted:

omg YEEEEEEEeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

one day we will have an aircraft carrier CVN Donald J. Trump i swear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqIbNBALt8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i take anti depression meds because life sucks

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
microdosing :shroom: is a really good adhd fix, i wish they were legal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Addamere posted:

yinlock ladies and gentlegoons :ocelot::grin:

lol if you don't think about farts so much that you need medication to stop

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

I think

if you have a real diagnosis already on file from a real psychiatrist then a GP can write you the 'script but they don't have to and it's a royal pain to deal with even if they're willing, so

Dear trump thrd,

Sorry for my part in this derail

xoxo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i had a friend in college that snorted zolaft

weird kid

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Elephanthead posted:

Is Trump being president a legitimate reason why I need a prescription for weed? Asking for a friend.

Yes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trapezound posted:

if you have a real diagnosis already on file from a real psychiatrist then a GP can write you the 'script but they don't have to and it's a royal pain to deal with even if they're willing, so

Dear trump thrd,

Sorry for my part in this derail

xoxo

Yeah that was my experience

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

need my daily dose of trump admin getting owned

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hear some doing some angry typing rn...lol dont they kno its Friday? i bet they rear end aint even got a nice buzz on rn LOL :taco:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
mind altering chemicals and video games are all we should concentrate on with our time left

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

does wikihow still have those articles that are obviously written with one hand by a dude imagining women peeing themselves on his advice

the ones that are like "if you are a woman you can pee in the woods by peeing really hard through your pants/underwear so it only makes a small spot"

Serf
May 5, 2011

little late for pastry chat but the other day we discovered that a friend of mine has been spelling it "dognuts" for years

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Mariana Horchata posted:

microdosing :shroom: is a really good adhd fix, i wish they were legal

I've been self medicating with caffeine for years. I switched to pills rather than coffee a few years back.

It kinda sorta works.

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
I'm going to the psychiatrist for the second time ever this afternoon. My wife made me start going because I get no joy out of life anymore. I work in the video game industry so I guess I should be happy. I started prozac but I can't tell a difference.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Serf posted:

little late for pastry chat but the other day we discovered that a friend of mine has been spelling it "dognuts" for years

"Hey bud, wanna pick up some maple dognuts??"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

got any sevens posted:

I've always been an antisocial weirdo anyway (heh goon) should I ask a doc for adderall? I hate goin to the doc it's a $150 bill for a five minute chat, even after insurance.

erotic asian girl robocop to be specific

bitch is in like a loving g-string bikini or whatever it is that outfit is

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

euphronius posted:

I think

Nah my Dr got me an rx then I went to a psychiatrist and she called that doctor dumb and took away the rx :(.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

pathetic little tramp posted:

haha okay cool glad to see he can take a self-referential joke and take a piss a little bit, maybe he realises he was really crazy sounding bef....

nope nope, he's literally tweeting non-stop in a crazy loving chain. goddamn.

not really crazy. it's just a list of all the insane poo poo that's happened JUST this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tokclik posted:

I'm going to the psychiatrist for the second time ever this afternoon. My wife made me start going because I get no joy out of life anymore. I work in the video game industry so I guess I should be happy. I started prozac but I can't tell a difference.

Sorry mate

Hope it works out for you

Have you tried lots of cardio ? That keeps me relatively Happy

• Locked thread