Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

@ that republican, cry me a river and drown in it

ed balls deep in this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mariana Horchata posted:

funny u mentioned the light bulb vape cause i thru out my old one that was nearly 20yo last summer :rip:

rip

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
investigating schumer would be such a pointless shitshow that i hope they do it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Welp

https://twitter.com/MichaelDStanley/status/837810973503328257

Sure hope America doesn't mind when one fifth of the world's fresh water is polluted to death.

the gales of november blowing early this yr A.D. 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

In just a few weeks as president, Trump managed—or threatened—to blow up many of The Blob’s most cherished beliefs about American power. In doing so, he finally united Democrats and many Republicans, hawks and doves, neocons and Obamians, in a frenzy of worry. Whether left or right, fierce advocates of “soft power” or proponents of the “bomb, bomb, bomb” school of international relations, most of the U.S. foreign policy establishment had spent the hours since noon on January 20 in alternating states of fear, rage, dismay, bewilderment and mental exhaustion

I'm unironically glad of it. Get capital F hosed.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

quote:

Adams, the author of other conservative tracts such as “America: The Greatest Good,” “Exceptional America” and “Retaking America,” deployed his connections among the American right and on Capitol Hill, getting lawmakers to intercede on behalf of his application. (The book’s acknowledgments thank the offices of Sens. Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Tim Scott and Cory Gardner, as well as now-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, among many others.)

Busted

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

I'm unironically glad of it. Get capital F hosed.

:agreed:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That DICK! posted:

one time i was reading this thread on my phone and a friend looked at it and saw your user name and now everyone thinks i'm into weird poo poo

You are into weird poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

investigating schumer would be such a pointless shitshow that i hope they do it.

the trump troikas are coming~

:poland:

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

"The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel, and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides" - Anonymous Republican official

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Thanks Donald

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

loooooooooool

quote:

Adams appears to sincerely love the United States, an affection harbored since childhood. “I was raised to believe America was a force for good in the world,” he writes, “and that it should take its leadership role seriously,” because America is “the best idea the world has ever had.”

This devotion would be tested, so severely, in 2015. That is when Adams, after being approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for a green card based on his fulfillment of “extraordinary ability” requirements as a writer and television pundit, encountered his nemesis: a U.S. consular officer in Sydney whose name is unmentioned but whose monstrosity is laid bare when he dares request proof of sufficient financial assets or income before processing Adams’s visa.

Rather than blame his lawyer for not better warning him of these requirements, Adams concocts a theory of personal oppression based on the consular officer’s Facebook page, which outs him as sympathetic to Democratic politicians and gay rights. “It is abundantly clear to me what has happened,” Adams writes. “This man thought he knew me from the documents that had been lodged, and didn’t like me because of my politics. . . . I believe this man acted arrogantly and abused his position because he wanted to vilify an enemy of the Left.”

also this tome for the ages is 112 pages long

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Welp

https://twitter.com/MichaelDStanley/status/837810973503328257

Sure hope America doesn't mind when one fifth of the world's fresh water is polluted to death.

Trump surrogate says Donald would make the Great Lakes 'great again'

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dolash posted:

"The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel, and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides" - Anonymous Republican official

:shlick: :bisonyes: :shlick:

thread title imo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dolash posted:

*bernie sanders goes for a short drive inside his garage with the door locked shut*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dolash posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

*bernie sanders goes for a short drive inside his garage with the door locked shut*

Unlike Bad Dems Bernie doesn't give up, he's the political version of the Skull Knight

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
Kind of a revolutionary idea here--how about do poo poo with your administration that doesn't embarrass you when it becomes known.

But I like the idea of the Kremlin supplying the anti-leak software--their stuff is really good.

HycoCam fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Mar 4, 2017

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Dolash posted:

Good song.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

Unlike Bad Dems Bernie doesn't give up, he's the political version of the Skull Knight

:unsmith:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

loooooooooool

also this tome for the ages is 112 pages long

I am pretty much ready for total culture war on the right. Mandatory gay marriage now

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Dolash posted:

Wasn't that part of the inaugural address?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ckwiesr posted:

Good song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dReaQWER2k

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HycoCam posted:

Kind of a revolutionary idea here--how about do poo poo with your administration that doesn't embarrass you when it becomes known.

But I like the idea of the Kremlin supplying the anti-leak software--there stuff is really good.

Trump staff installs Putinsoft.exe

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

quote:

He even worries for a while that his high-level contacts may not be enough. “You can do all the right things, have all the right connections, have the best attorney, pay all the money you have, and sometimes you still get screwed.” Ironically, I found this a somewhat encouraging passage, suggesting that what you spend and who you know won’t always do the trick in America.

Except they do. Adams is hanging out at the 2016 Conservative Political Action Conference when he learns that his application has been approved for processing again. “The emails come in thick and fast,” he recalls. “I field calls from multiple Senatorial and Congressional Offices, all bearing the great news. I feel elation.”

privileged white immigrant with extraordinary ability status is asked to prove his finances for the visa approval uses his extraordinary ability of complaining about liberals persecuting him to finally get his visa to go through

an inspiring story for the ages

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

etalian posted:

Trump staff installs Putinsoft.exe

wow that just seems like ages ago now...

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Guys my boss's client today is apparently a Hapsburg & he's bragging about how his family was a personal enemy of Hitler

My bullshit alarm is going off but its pretty amusing listening to him

Big Fat Iguana fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 4, 2017

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

HycoCam posted:

But I like the idea of the Kremlin supplying the anti-leak software--there stuff is really good.

Implant every employees employee with cameras and rfid chips and buddy those leaks will totally stop

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Schumer should encourage an investigation and release his tax returns (which he probably has?) and tell Trump that it's his turn to be transparent and open.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Guys my boss's client today is apparently a Hapsburg & he's bragging about how his family lt was a personal enemy of Hitler

Tell him you believe him because he's obviously a product of inbreeding

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Guys my boss's client today is apparently a Hapsburg & he's bragging about how his family lt was a personal enemy of Hitler

why the gently caress would you brag about being a Hapsburg

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

also, just because "green card warrior" is a tiny 112-page book doesn't mean trump read it. he was tweeting about it because the author was on fox & friends this morning

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah my family is some pretty high-profile inbreds, what of it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Oh, if you think I'm an inbred idiot you should see my uncle/brother/son.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Big Fat Iguana posted:

how inbred is ur boss

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

quote:

The outlandish metaphors Adams invokes for his plight are among the book’s few amusing moments. “I’m homeless,” he writes, when first awaiting word from the consulate. “In a world of so-called refugees flooding countries, I’m one that will never be discussed. Please, God, intervene. Please stop the torture.” (It’s like Syria, but for conservative Australian pundits with graduate degrees and regular cable-news hits.) Later, he goes from stateless to pugilist. “I’m out on my feet. Against the ropes. I’m absorbing incredible punishment. My body prays for the mercy of the knockout. My mind refuses to comply.”
what do you know, this guy's a moron who's never known hardship but feels comfortable cdescribing himself as worse off than desperate people fleeing war and persecution, what a surprise

also the subtitle is 'my quest for legal immigration in an illegals' system', jesus christ what an rear end in a top hat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Big Fat Iguana posted:

post pics of their jaw pls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prognathism

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LOL @ Them for trying to stop leaks with technology.
LOL @ us cause we're paying for it.
LMOA @ everything Donald is prez.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Equeen posted:

@ that republican, cry me a river and drown in it

ed balls deep in this poo poo

What did they think would happen supporting a weirdo with so many red flags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

zeal posted:

how inbred is ur boss

She's not she's just happy to take his money

• Locked thread